ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Online Banking

Postby SUPERSINGH » 27 Jan 2019, 11:38

We need to be careful as well when we bank online as there are many scammers and hackers online

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 152

Postby Vehlijanta » 27 Jan 2019, 12:18

There are antivirus softwares to keep check on hackers

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 1,107

Postby ceci » 27 Jan 2019, 13:30

kanchan18 wrote:There is always a fear of fraud in online banking but by following few simple steps we can avoid such things.
1.changing passwords frequently,
2. never access in a public wifi
3. never give your debit card to anybody to use.
4. never share your OTP with anybody.

I never like to use app, and only use it via laptop, not my mobile phone.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 3,552

Postby skysnap » 27 Jan 2019, 14:18

I would say that considering the new changes in the market. it's reasonable to say that changes are meant for a reason.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 507

Postby theresajane » 27 Jan 2019, 16:20

Online banking is very risky, but, we have to admit that it really gives us convenience because of the ease of transaction that it brings. All we have to do is to keep our accounts secured. Follow the notifications of the bank like changing of passwords every month. It's best to be careful than to regret it in the end.

theresajane

ForumCoin: 250

Postby MABEL » 28 Jan 2019, 21:19

Online banking is a big help for me specially I now live in the province. Transfering money is easy and doing payments for my credit card.

MABEL

ForumCoin: 406

Postby augusta » 29 Jan 2019, 05:03

Every good thing always have it's down sides too, so as we enjoy the good sides we should also try to close the loop holes of the downsides. Online banking will be very helpful now.

augusta

ForumCoin: 423

Postby Kei » 29 Jan 2019, 05:20

I know my banks is as secure as possible so I don't worry about scammers online. I seldom use my bank details on other sites and applications.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 288

Postby katkat » 29 Jan 2019, 06:48

SUPERSINGH wrote:We need to be careful as well when we bank online as there are many scammers and hackers online

Yeah we must not click on any link to get to a certain website in our mails. We better go to the website itself. And we are always reminded by our banks not to give our personal details when an email asked for it nor give our passwords.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 573

Postby ceci » 29 Jan 2019, 07:28

Our govt launched a new online banking feature lately, receive money online via your personal information like Mobile no. or ID no.,so no need to remember or pass your account information to the senders at all.

ceci

Postby skysnap » 29 Jan 2019, 10:19

I think these days online banking is changed a lot. And it can get pretty difficult to see how the banking may be different for future these days.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 507

Postby ceci » 29 Jan 2019, 11:08

I think we might just need to scan our face in front of ATM machine rather than inserting the ATM card into the machine for fund withdrawal one day later.

ceci

Postby SUPERSINGH » 29 Jan 2019, 13:40

I have left using Internet banking from many weeks now and only working with UPI related apps

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 152

Postby theresajane » 29 Jan 2019, 15:28

I only use online banking mainly for monitoring purposes. It's not very convenient to go to ATM's everyday just so you could check the balance and monitor if your account is safe. Online banking has made that task very easy for me. However, I never bought something online through online banking, I always choose cash-on-delivery. It's because it's hard to trust people nowadays, especially with the products that you want to buy online. We should really be careful with our online bank accounts.

theresajane

ForumCoin: 250

Postby Katriona_22 » 30 Jan 2019, 03:13

JASPREET wrote:Online banking saves time and botheration since you can check your balance, make payments and do a lot better

That was cool about online banking, and for me living away from the site were banks are located, it's really a big help.

Katriona_22

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 544

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum