ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Online Banking

Postby JASPREET » 08 Aug 2019, 10:43

It was due to some issues and I also faced certain issues since the 1st of this month but looks like things are getting normal now

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 869

Postby anil02 » 08 Aug 2019, 11:24

skysnap wrote:I do most of my bank related stuff through the online banks. I know that it can be pretty difficult with the online banks but you know you have to be pretty much comfortable now that things are going online.

Online banking is tough or easy but it banking of future. In this budget India government imposed 2% TDS if some one withdraw cash in one financial year more than 1 crore.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 958

Postby SUPERSINGH » 08 Aug 2019, 16:20

There are so many issues when we pay online but the reality is we need to pay online most of the time. The worst thing is the attitude of Indian government and how the banks are taking so long to sort out issues.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,740

Postby anil02 » 09 Aug 2019, 10:46

SUPERSINGH wrote:There are so many issues when we pay online but the reality is we need to pay online most of the time. The worst thing is the attitude of Indian government and how the banks are taking so long to sort out issues.

We have not system to stop scam in online transactions. But I notice that if some one cheat to a common person it is almost impossible to trace cheater. Before two day 2 person cheat wife of Punjab CM. Government traced and arrested cheaters..

anil02

Postby SUPERSINGH » 09 Aug 2019, 14:15

anil02 wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:There are so many issues when we pay online but the reality is we need to pay online most of the time. The worst thing is the attitude of Indian government and how the banks are taking so long to sort out issues.

We have not system to stop scam in online transactions. But I notice that if some one cheat to a common person it is almost impossible to trace cheater. Before two day 2 person cheat wife of Punjab CM. Government traced and arrested cheaters..

I wanna see banks more active on it and they should make the payments quicker in case they were failed or pending as it wastes a lot of time

SUPERSINGH

Postby chicnthin » 10 Aug 2019, 00:09

I don't do online banking yet, just virtual wallet.

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 136

Postby Alaskah » 10 Aug 2019, 04:28

I'm not sure if I've posted in here yet... I might be losing my marbles :D

Anyways, I prefer online banking when it comes to a savings account. I currently bank with two local credit unions and two online banks.

One credit union I've had since I was like 8 years old and they were willing to give me a credit card when I was 19 even though I didn't have a job, so I've stuck with them to build credit. But their savings APR is only 0.03%. My other local CU is 0.02%.

So I started an account with Aspiration at 2.00% and I started with Ally at 2.20%, but before I got money in it they reduced it to 2.10%, and now they're at 1.90% before I even earn any interest on my first month. So might just stick with Aspiration if they get too much lower. I liked Ally so that I didn't touch it (it's for my fiance and I's wedding + down payment on a house).

Alaskah

ForumCoin: 298

Postby JASPREET » 10 Aug 2019, 04:38

Online banking saves a lot of time but we should transact with care and if possible should opt with Internet Banking

JASPREET

Postby A K Rao » 10 Aug 2019, 08:09

anil02 wrote:We have not system to stop scam in online transactions. But I notice that if some one cheat to a common person it is almost impossible to trace cheater. Before two day 2 person cheat wife of Punjab CM. Government traced and arrested cheaters..

Because of unemployment and over smart brains today's youths want fast and easy money so they become hackers and they hack the accounts to make some quick money! What they forget is that the people who made the program are professionals and they have their own ways of tackling such situations of hacking!

A K Rao

ForumCoin: 2,516

Postby JASPREET » 10 Aug 2019, 11:35

The smartest of the brains don't indulge in hacking but they are able to settle in the developed nations like Canada or America and this is how India always remain a developing nation

JASPREET

Postby skysnap » 22 Aug 2019, 07:35

These days I like those wallet banks that allow us to open the small account under 1L in india. Those wallet accounts are definitely good.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,288

Postby JASPREET » 22 Aug 2019, 08:02

skysnap wrote:These days I like those wallet banks that allow us to open the small account under 1L in india. Those wallet accounts are definitely good.

Like paytm or you are talking about some other app? Am yet to open any account like it. Please elaborate

JASPREET

Postby anil02 » 22 Aug 2019, 11:28

JASPREET wrote:The smartest of the brains don't indulge in hacking but they are able to settle in the developed nations like Canada or America and this is how India always remain a developing nation

But US is saying that India is not developing nation, it is develop nation.

anil02

Postby A K Rao » 22 Aug 2019, 14:52

JASPREET wrote:Online banking saves a lot of time but we should transact with care and if possible should opt with Internet Banking

May I know how you differentiate between Online banking and Internet Banking ? Please don't mind, this is just to increase my knowledge !

A K Rao

ForumCoin: 2,516

Postby SUPERSINGH » 22 Aug 2019, 16:12

I still remember the time when I first started transacting online and it was a good experience.

SUPERSINGH

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum