ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Online Banking

Postby riddy09 » 03 Apr 2019, 04:04

I just got an update again from my online banking app. I know it's getting annoying but I think it's for the greater good. I think that they've added new features which makes it better.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 138

Postby ahmedo24 » 03 Apr 2019, 06:27

Provided the updates are not daily, then it should be very important and beneficial update.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 457

Postby katkat » 03 Apr 2019, 07:00

Every now and then there is an update in my banking app and its getting better. Glad to use it.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 379

Postby grecy0905 » 03 Apr 2019, 14:58

It is recommended in the office to support online banking so that we are updated on when our payroll will run on our balances, however, I am still not trying it out, though I have my online account and password with me. Maybe I am still on the traditional way of checking it on the ATM.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 208

Postby riddy09 » 03 Apr 2019, 15:49

grecy0905 wrote:It is recommended in the office to support online banking so that we are updated on when our payroll will run on our balances, however, I am still not trying it out, though I have my online account and password with me. Maybe I am still on the traditional way of checking it on the ATM.

Actually, I remember that most of the online banking websites, not the banking apps, has the same credentials. So, you can check balance inquiry online with your PIN.

riddy09

Postby Vehlijanta » 03 Apr 2019, 16:42

Banking services are now normal after maintenance issues during first few days of April.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 608

Postby A K Rao » 03 Apr 2019, 20:50

Yes, I do use online banking and I often use NEFT for sending money from my bank to other's bank as per the need! This is very convenient feature provided by the banks today! I am happy with it. There are many other advantages of online banking! Like getting online details of our account and also the print out of our transactions.

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,501

Postby Alexandoy » 03 Apr 2019, 22:16

Just got home from a vacation in Tokyo. I used my ATM card to withdraw in Yen instead of bringing along USD and have it changed in the money exchange center. It is very convenient.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 895

Postby riddy09 » 04 Apr 2019, 05:00

Alexandoy wrote:Just got home from a vacation in Tokyo. I used my ATM card to withdraw in Yen instead of bringing along USD and have it changed in the money exchange center. It is very convenient.

Which you have an online banking app to check your activities? Online banking is also convenient but I don't see though, a means to exchange from other currencies so when using in ATM it's automatically converted to local currency?

riddy09

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 04 Apr 2019, 05:54

When I learned that I can do online transaction using my Payroll ATM, I went ahead and installed the app. I am now liking the features.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 975

Postby ahmedo24 » 04 Apr 2019, 06:48

Provided you get the original app from play store, they are much convenient to run business transactions online.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 457

Postby skysnap » 04 Apr 2019, 09:06

These days I prefer to do things more and more online. And also saving a lot of time and money on transport entire year.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,268

Postby JASPREET » 04 Apr 2019, 11:18

I am also at ease doing online banking because most websites accept that and even debit cards help a lot

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 848

Postby Angie10 » 04 Apr 2019, 13:00

For the first time ever, I'm really miffed at the level of security that comes with online banking!! I recently tried to use my UK account to buy a few items off AliExpress. What they now do, as a security measure, is send you a verification code that you then input to authorise the payment. Now the telephone now on my records is a UK number I no longer have. Trying to change my number to the Botswana one hasn't worked! I guess they think something dodgy is happening. Meantime I just don't know what to do!!!

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,356

Postby SUPERSINGH » 04 Apr 2019, 13:57

All banks do that so you should have been prepared for that LOL. I think you can request the bank for the change of the telephone.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,725

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum