ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Online Banking

Postby Vehlijanta » 01 Apr 2019, 00:55

It's an easier way to transact and pay and banks are trying to make it secured.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 623

Postby ceci » 01 Apr 2019, 09:10

I do it everyday, for increasing my chance to win away a luxury house or a luxury car, BMW. :$: :$: <3

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 2,874

Postby JASPREET » 01 Apr 2019, 09:18

ceci wrote:I do it everyday, for increasing my chance to win away a luxury house or a luxury car, BMW. :$: :$: <3

How is this possible? I also pay online but never saw any such offer or lucky draw

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 869

Postby Angie10 » 01 Apr 2019, 13:30

Vehlijanta wrote:Banking sector need some improvement. We all like to pay online but still there are many threats which need to be taken care.

When I lived in the UK, I never worried about my money being safe because they have many safety measures and controls in place and banks are held accountable and rightly so. However, I do sometimes get jittery in Botswana because I've heard many horror stories. For instance, money disappearing out of people's accounts and the banks not paying it back etc The banks often get away with it because the laws here are too lax!!

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,356

Postby SUPERSINGH » 01 Apr 2019, 13:46

I used to pay with Internet banking but with the advent of UPI, I have stopped paying with Internet banking as its more convenient through UPI

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,740

Postby suny » 01 Apr 2019, 13:54

I still use online baking and UPI (almost all apps) without any problem although you have a small percentage of concerns everywhere, It all depends on how you handle security measures and how you trust whom you are dealing with.

suny

Referrals: 64
ForumCoin: 671

Postby raaman » 01 Apr 2019, 14:04

Katriona_22 wrote:Does anyone here using online banking ?

I am using it and recently learned to transfer money too.

raaman

ForumCoin: 1,360

Postby SUPERSINGH » 01 Apr 2019, 14:12

It's pretty easy to transfer money these days and with UPI, we can take another persons UPI and send money

SUPERSINGH

Postby Vehlijanta » 01 Apr 2019, 16:02

There is phone pay and Google pay which makes it easier to send money.

Vehlijanta

Postby Lushh » 01 Apr 2019, 17:37

Katriona_22 wrote:Banking now makes more easier for us. Online banking lessen the hassles and time for doing some transactions, we don't need to go to the bank unless it is really needed and cannot be applied online.

For me online banking is a big help, mostly in transferring money and if you want to check your transactions.

Does anyone here using online banking ?

Yes, I use it too. I don't even remember the last time I went inside a bank. Online banking is so convenient and I think more people are using this method for their banking needs.

Lushh

ForumCoin: 1,161

Postby suny » 02 Apr 2019, 03:43

Actually I have been using this service on auto mode for certain service providers. That transfers money from my bank account to my service providers as and when due which saves me time and penalties in case I missed any pending bills. I would love if they added more services to this facility like in most advanced countries.

suny

Referrals: 64
ForumCoin: 671

Postby riddy09 » 02 Apr 2019, 04:08

I'm satisfied with my online banking with the app they have. It's a good way to check your account without going to an ATM which even have fees on balance inquiry or other transaction.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 138

Postby ahmedo24 » 02 Apr 2019, 06:01

Likewise my bank apps have not in any way disappointed me, I make all transactions except withdrawals alone.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 492

Postby SUPERSINGH » 02 Apr 2019, 14:31

Due to 31st March, which is the end of the financial year, there were many issues related to online banking and I am affected with it as well.

SUPERSINGH

Postby Vehlijanta » 02 Apr 2019, 15:53

This happens every year so I avoid making any online payments during this time.

Vehlijanta

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum