*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Online Banking

Postby JASPREET » 15 Jul 2019, 12:08

amitkokiladitya wrote:
Alexandoy wrote:
Vehlijanta wrote:With the apps like Google pay, Phone pay, Paytm you can add all your bank accounts in a single wallet and pay conveniently.

It is scary for me to use an app for online payments. I always use credit card of Paypal.

Do we have a credit card of PayPal? I think this isn't available in my country. If it is there I will try to opt for it.

In India we don't have debit card of Paypal so no question about credit card. Indian govenment doesn't openly allow Paypal

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 109

Banner Ad

Postby anil02 » 15 Jul 2019, 12:19

I think we need not credit card or debit card of Paypal. Palpal is transfer our fund with in 1 day in our bank account.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 599

Postby SUPERSINGH » 15 Jul 2019, 16:47

The members from other countries have options to use PayPal debit card and with that can earn bigger amount of cashback.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby Alexandoy » 16 Jul 2019, 08:17

SUPERSINGH wrote:The members from other countries have options to use PayPal debit card and with that can earn bigger amount of cashback.

I didn't know that Paypal has a debit card. Maybe not here yet.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby JASPREET » 16 Jul 2019, 10:54

Paypal is highly secure and provides a 100 % protection so if they enter India in online payment by providing debit and credit card I will be the first to take benefits

JASPREET

Postby SUPERSINGH » 16 Jul 2019, 15:54

Alexandoy wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:The members from other countries have options to use PayPal debit card and with that can earn bigger amount of cashback.

I didn't know that Paypal has a debit card. Maybe not here yet.

I heard from a few members who are from the USA about it but not 100 % sure how these work

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Postby anil02 » 17 Jul 2019, 10:23

JASPREET wrote:Paypal is highly secure and provides a 100 % protection so if they enter India in online payment by providing debit and credit card I will be the first to take benefits

You are right paypal is secured. I am using it for more than 10 years I never face any problem with it.

anil02

Postby JASPREET » 17 Jul 2019, 10:49

anil02 wrote:
JASPREET wrote:Paypal is highly secure and provides a 100 % protection so if they enter India in online payment by providing debit and credit card I will be the first to take benefits

You are right paypal is secured. I am using it for more than 10 years I never face any problem with it.

It is but I was refering to paypal cards or paypal cards which makes shopping easier and safe and earning cash backs will be easier

JASPREET

Postby SUPERSINGH » 17 Jul 2019, 16:13

Today I am facing issues with making transactions online and it's like a pain because you need to wait for 3 days minimum to receive the amount back on the issue of the failed transaction

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Postby A K Rao » 18 Jul 2019, 15:56

SUPERSINGH wrote:Today I am facing issues with making transactions online and it's like a pain because you need to wait for 3 days minimum to receive the amount back on the issue of the failed transaction

Yes, this is a big pain in neck in case if the transaction is get cleared and not reached the client, but the funds re deducted from the accounts. This can also happen with ATM machines and here also we need to wait for some time to get back the funds deducted from our account!

A K Rao

ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby Vehlijanta » 19 Jul 2019, 02:23

I have experienced this in the past but from few months its going smooth hope it continues for forever haha

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby anil02 » 19 Jul 2019, 13:33

JASPREET wrote:
anil02 wrote:

It is but I was refering to paypal cards or paypal cards which makes shopping easier and safe and earning cash backs will be easier

Yes in this situation we need not to add our bank account.

anil02

Postby SUPERSINGH » 19 Jul 2019, 16:45

I'm trying to send money with Amazon pay from few days but getting errors and missing opportunities to earn cash back.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Postby Vehlijanta » 20 Jul 2019, 01:38

Are they trusted? Because you should only use Bhim Upi powered by Government of India

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby anil02 » 20 Jul 2019, 12:12

Vehlijanta wrote:Are they trusted? Because you should only use Bhim Upi powered by Government of India

In these many apps are available, but no one is completely safe.

anil02

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum