*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Online Banking

Postby Katriona_22 » 25 Jan 2019, 02:18

Banking now makes more easier for us. Online banking lessen the hassles and time for doing some transactions, we don't need to go to the bank unless it is really needed and cannot be applied online.

For me online banking is a big help, mostly in transferring money and if you want to check your transactions.

Does anyone here using online banking ?

Katriona_22

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 544

Banner Ad

Re: Online Banking

Postby Happyland » 25 Jan 2019, 02:39

No I do not use online banking. Are banks offering incentives to switch to online banking? With online banking you would think their costs are lower. Do they pass on the savings by lowering the fees and paying a higher rate of interest on savings accounts? Will banks begin to close physical branches? Soon we will be able to do everything online.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 1,317

Postby cinderella » 25 Jan 2019, 02:58

Yes, I do online banking but with a limited transaction. I have one bank account that I used online but I only used it to transfer fund from my online payment processor to that bank and for balance inquiry. I only use that bank for that purpose and not for saving. Those who are enrolled in online banking are most likely to be a victim of online scammers. I still prefer having a passbook.

EARN BITCON CASH THROUGH WRITING

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby Kei » 25 Jan 2019, 05:14

Online banking is one of the best things that has happened in my opinion. I don't have to worry about the time or location. I personally hate trips to the bank. I can make different transactions at my convenience.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby katkat » 25 Jan 2019, 07:50

Yes I am using online banking as early as 2010 paying my bills, tuition fees and also transferring cash to my kids for allowances. It does helped me a lot to ease transaction instead going to the bank.

Last edited by katkat on 25 Jan 2019, 11:24, edited 1 time in total.
katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby ahmedo24 » 25 Jan 2019, 07:55

It is very good innovation that has made bank transactions very convenient and simple. The only time I will have to visit or ATM Stand is only for withdrawal.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby Alexandoy » 25 Jan 2019, 08:37

I have accounts in 2 banks and I normally use online banking to check the balance before paying the bills. But I still use the ATM for withdrawing cash.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby anilmr » 25 Jan 2019, 09:30

Yes I agree with you that online banking have made things very much easier for us and have considerably reduced the hassles involved in transaction thereby saving lot of time. But internet banking is also susceptible to hacking and other frauds, so there are some disavantages too.

anilmr

ForumCoin: 2,183

Postby suny » 25 Jan 2019, 09:34

I use online banking since there is nothing better than this option. After all your info is as secured as offline banking so why should I go and waste my time and petrol. I have been using it for a long time and if anyone thinks about risks involved with it then even the offline banking is not 100% secure.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby mrki444 » 25 Jan 2019, 09:47

I can upgrade my account for online banking but I don't want to. ATM's are close to me so it's not hard for me go and money balance.

mrki444

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 533

Postby ceci » 25 Jan 2019, 10:08

I mostly use online banking via laptop rather than mobile phone as don't know if the details would be captured by some parties without my knowledge.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby skysnap » 25 Jan 2019, 11:07

I think online banking is lot better for most of the time and it can be understanding that in near future they will have less humans.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby katkat » 25 Jan 2019, 11:27

I also do online banking using my phone. It is more easy to check the balance in your account. Using the app of the bank. I wonder what can be offered the next years. I am already satisfied on how these things are happening. Maybe there will be more in store for us.

katkat

ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby JASPREET » 25 Jan 2019, 12:23

Online banking saves time and botheration since you can check your balance, make payments and do a lot better

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 104

Postby Vehlijanta » 25 Jan 2019, 15:49

I use paytm and other apps so indirectly dependent upon online banking

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum