*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Online Banking

Postby JASPREET » 20 Jun 2019, 04:25

Joker wrote:Most of the small transaction i will use online banking help to saves time and large transacion i will contact bank directly

it's Ideal to go the traditional way on larger trasactions but if we have less time then these can be worked through online also

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 571

Postby ceci » 20 Jun 2019, 05:43

I don't go to branch anymore for payment or fund transfer nowadays except there is a huge amount.
I think it can help to save a lot of time and more convenient since no need to find a parking, there is always limited parking lot in front of the bank.

ceci

ForumCoin: 26

Postby JASPREET » 20 Jun 2019, 07:14

It saves so much time and also heard banks are trying to make the RTGS free of cost which will prompt more people to use this service

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 571

Postby skysnap » 20 Jun 2019, 07:54

I think online wallets are also good as they tend to save the time. I kind of prefer them for that reason alone most of the time.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby SUPERSINGH » 20 Jun 2019, 15:37

I was trying mobikwik wallet but deleted it after some time and they even deducted my super cash collected which could have been used in some other way, So I recovered my account and trying to earn some benefits from this wallet as well

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby Alexandoy » 21 Jun 2019, 00:18

My bank emailed me yesterday about a new policy in online banking. To access my account I would need the PIN that the system will txt to my phone. The challenge question is not used anymore. Maybe it is to fortify the protection of the users.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby A K Rao » 21 Jun 2019, 14:29

Alexandoy wrote:My bank emailed me yesterday about a new policy in online banking. To access my account I would need the PIN that the system will txt to my phone. The challenge question is not used anymore. Maybe it is to fortify the protection of the users.

This is a common feature we have in India as a security measure and we call this as one time Password or OTP , that is send to us on our registered mobile phone and it is to be used within stipulated time

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby SUPERSINGH » 21 Jun 2019, 16:00

There are different apps through which we can connect our bank account with app and pay easily.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Postby katkat » 23 Jun 2019, 05:30

I am using an app in my phone and I can use either password or my finger print. And that is very safe as I forgot my password sometimes.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby SUPERSINGH » 23 Jun 2019, 14:07

I am doing the same and it's quite convenient and saves a lot of time as well and I always try to pay with that UPI app

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Postby A K Rao » 24 Jun 2019, 08:34

Vehlijanta wrote:Nothing is left from the online revolution and that's where online banking has helped by making things automated and reducing the work burden of banks.

That is very right! but only problem come s when their system gets slow down or server is not supporting at times ! Then they need to wait for some hours together to accomplish a small job!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby ceci » 24 Jun 2019, 09:12

We have no problem with online banking service, all run smooth and f.o.c while the over the counter banking services might be on fee.

ceci

ForumCoin: 26

Postby SUPERSINGH » 24 Jun 2019, 15:35

It's a great option when you can save time and can easily transfer money to any account and pay online and earn cash back

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Postby chicnthin » 25 Jun 2019, 21:27

Online banking is good as you can save so much of your time than going to the branch that will cost you more.

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 220

Postby SUPERSINGH » 26 Jun 2019, 00:43

I am enjoy it. Earlier on I like the Internet banking but after seeing different apps now I'm trying them and they save more time.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum