ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: has anyone tried Minenaira? Is it Scam or Legit?

Postby oldbuddy » 15 Jan 2019, 16:22

darkthorn wrote:This site is too recent to tell if it is a scam, like Oldbuddy said time will tell us about it. My experience from the autosurf sites is that the earnings are very low, it takes an eternety to achieve the minimum amount to withdraw, to me that is not produtive anymore, I rather search for sites that will bring me better profits.

Just keep in mind, when you do find a site that is more productive, sharing it with other unproductive people can produce referrals that make it even more productive for both of you.

Even better, while I spend time in a forum that pays pennies and have another Window open running videos that pay me a couple more cents, I can have money to invest in sites that pay more.

Last edited by oldbuddy on 15 Jan 2019, 16:25, edited 1 time in total.
WANT FREE BITCOIN WITH LITTLE EFFORT?
I don't mean 40 sitashis at a time dripping from a faucet.
CLICK HERE for details
oldbuddy

Referrals: 30
ForumCoin: 2,042

Postby augusta » 15 Jan 2019, 16:25

I have registered on the site and tried to work on it but it get my phone very hot and the money realize is just too low. I don't know but it not that good for me.

augusta

ForumCoin: 155

Postby oldbuddy » 15 Jan 2019, 16:32

augusta wrote:I have registered on the site and tried to work on it but it get my phone very hot and the money realize is just too low. I don't know but it not that good for me.

I am running my 10 year old desktop that was sitting in the closet gathering dust for 23 hours a day and it has never been even warm to the touch. If you don't have one yourself, spend a little time looking around to find someone who is willing to give one away to get more space.

CLICK HERE for details
oldbuddy

Postby Kei » 15 Jan 2019, 19:18

augusta wrote:I have registered on the site and tried to work on it but it get my phone very hot and the money realize is just too low. I don't know but it not that good for me.

I've tried this on mobile as well as pc. Didn't experience anything you've mentioned. I would like to get more referrals because that's the only way I can earn more there.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 928

Postby kaka135 » 15 Jan 2019, 20:26

I just heard about this site yesterday, but I have no idea how much we will earn per minute from the website, hence I just put it aside. I checked on BMF and saw payment proof there, but I am not sure whether it's really a legit site. Though I am running several similar sites, I just don't feel like adding this to my list. :roll:

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 12

Postby ruthmongare » 16 Jan 2019, 20:04

What I know about this sites is that they don't have any bigger difference from PTC sites. Very few of them work.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 630

Postby oldbuddy » 18 Jan 2019, 00:59

ruthmongare wrote:What I know about this sites is that they don't have any bigger difference from PTC sites. Very few of them work.

It only takes ONE good one to make money.

CLICK HERE for details
oldbuddy

Postby KyushuKris » 18 Jan 2019, 01:53

I got 5 or 6 running in the background at all times, and leave them running in the background when I go to work. Doesn't cost me a penny to try, pc usage hasn't changed (12%-20%) so it's not mining. We'll see what happens on payday, if I get it or not I'll be pretty happy because that's like $40 a week for absolutely nothing, but I do expect these things won't last.

KyushuKris

ForumCoin: 222

Postby augusta » 18 Jan 2019, 03:18

@kei have you gotten paid yet, maybe it will be better to run it on a PC than a phone because I didn't like how my phone was that hot or it could just be how my phone is.

augusta

ForumCoin: 155

Postby amitkokiladitya » 18 Jan 2019, 07:04

Is the site open worldwide? Another think I want to ask is that is it safe to work with auto mining sites. Aren't we prome to risks of hacking and virus attack on the device.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 694

Postby anilmr » 18 Jan 2019, 20:10

augusta wrote:@kei have you gotten paid yet, maybe it will be better to run it on a PC than a phone because I didn't like how my phone was that hot or it could just be how my phone is.

Yes, I agree with you - it is better to run it on a PC rather than a phone, especially if the phone is getting hot. You may end up losing more money if the phone breaks down, than whatever you have earned.

anilmr

ForumCoin: 673

Postby ruthmongare » 20 Jan 2019, 20:33

Most of these sites are just a waste of time. Instead of this, I prefer doing micro tasks or even write essays.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 630

Previous

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum