New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Cashjuice

Postby manfrommars » 11 Jan 2019, 16:28

Hi everyone! anyone heard of CashJuice? it's a new site that i had discovered which started around Nov 2018. I know the name sounds scammy, but it's actually a social networking site (something like Facebook) that shares their ad revenues with you, allows you to network and learn from the top earners, and you can even advertise your affiliate links and online businesses there freely too (to a targeted audience who wants to make money online).

The best part is that it is free to join too. If you are interested, please check out my profile for the referral link (i guess it is only polite to use my referral link since i introduced you to this new opportunity? :D )

manfrommars

ForumCoin: 68

Re: Cashjuice

Postby msmoneybags » 11 Jan 2019, 17:48

Yes I have heard of it, but I am not a member. I do know that the owner of CashJuice also owns the site TrafficAdBar which I am a member of, and that site has been around for 10 years or more

msmoneybags

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 235

Postby A K Rao » 11 Jan 2019, 18:05

While sincerely thanking you that you have informed about this site, I would like to stay away from that site as you have already mentioned that this site is a scam!

A K Rao

ForumCoin: 1,237

Postby Rational Mind » 11 Jan 2019, 23:16

I just checked the site and I did not find anything interesting. I am not saying the site is illegitimate, what I mean is the site is using stale concept.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby msmoneybags » 11 Jan 2019, 23:16

A K Rao wrote:scam

He did not say the site was a scam. He said the name sounded scammy. Quite a big difference

msmoneybags

ForumCoin: 235

Postby anilmr » 11 Jan 2019, 23:39

I have not heard about the site till I read it hear. Yes, as you say the name seems scammy. But what is in a name? If the owner of CashJuice also owns the site TrafficAdBar, which is around for quite a long time, then Cashjuice is worth a try, especially since you can post your referral links.

anilmr

ForumCoin: 1,014

Postby katkat » 12 Jan 2019, 01:11

It will be good to get more reviews and see what site can be beneficial to me. It's good to be open to possibilities when it comes to earning. I will be checking on the site and see how this can be good to add in my earning sites.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 714

Postby augusta » 12 Jan 2019, 02:38

This be sounds good I'm sure it will be able just chatting about anything just like Facebook. Any minimum payout? And what the method used for payout?

augusta

ForumCoin: 241

Postby MysticMoons » 12 Jan 2019, 02:51

I like social media to advertise my links and stuff.
I might have to give this site a try!
thanks for the info!
I will look into it. have people really been paid from this site ?

Get paid to play video games from home! Over 1000 dollars earned for me. Pays Worldwide! With paypal. Watch the video below to learn how
https://bit.tube/play?hash=QmU5aofM6SkCBfwr2HejPhvivm6UyZaf1ZgEcmbTTbZft2&channel=258490
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 91

Postby tusziget » 12 Jan 2019, 04:11

I think I have heard about this site,but never joined it.I think I will wait to read more reviews from members here in Forum Coin and after that I will join the site.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 653

Postby MysticMoons » 12 Jan 2019, 05:12

I am going to try to look at some reviews of weather it pays or not.
if it pays I can chill on there for 30 mins a day.
Plus it will get my blogs more traffic.

Get paid to play video games from home! Over 1000 dollars earned for me. Pays Worldwide! With paypal. Watch the video below to learn how
https://bit.tube/play?hash=QmU5aofM6SkCBfwr2HejPhvivm6UyZaf1ZgEcmbTTbZft2&channel=258490
MysticMoons

Postby Whiterose » 12 Jan 2019, 05:19

I have no idea about the site since it is my first time to hear it. If it is similar to Facebook then it might be a good site I guess.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Postby Kei » 12 Jan 2019, 05:50

So how exactly can one earn from this social networking site plus have you seen any payment from there before?

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 277

Postby amitkokiladitya » 13 Jan 2019, 07:28

The site is new and unheard. There have been other sites that have worked on the basis if social media but failed to do so in the long run. I hope the site stays for long and helps us to earn.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 55

Postby MysticMoons » 13 Jan 2019, 08:26

Yeah but Yuwie and TSU did not last very long or
do well in the end. I hope this site does well and does make people some money.

MysticMoons

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum