ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: What do you think about paying money to join a site

Postby skysnap » 15 Jan 2019, 09:01

I know people who do that and seen some of the sites where this happens. But often I have learned that things can be pretty tight and not all people can sustain such sites.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,570

Postby tusziget » 16 Jan 2019, 04:59

I like mostly sites where I do not have to pay in order to earn there.After all it is our time and work and we should earn money from the site.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 798

Postby katkat » 17 Jan 2019, 05:08

We come online to search for an earning site because we need money not because we want to spend for something. So I will always choose a site that i don't to pay. But upgrading is another story and I will do that whenever I can find good reviews about the site.

katkat

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,114

Postby augusta » 17 Jan 2019, 06:16

I have never upgraded my account so I don't know how that works but if the site will honest about upgrading and give good return then no problems with it.

augusta

ForumCoin: 197

Postby jobless dude » 17 Jan 2019, 06:17

I won't join a site which charges me to use their program. Most of them fake and they won't respond after charging you.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 84

Postby amitkokiladitya » 17 Jan 2019, 07:36

No...always stay away from any site which asks for any kind of investment. All these sites will go away afyer collecting a lot of money.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 304

Postby anorona » 18 Jan 2019, 03:53

amitkokiladitya wrote:No...always stay away from any site which asks for any kind of investment. All these sites will go away afyer collecting a lot of money.

yes, most of them only pay at first to attract more investors before running away the money.

anorona

ForumCoin: 227

Postby augusta » 18 Jan 2019, 05:56

This is always the problem, paying and the site running away with the money. It just that the offers are always juicy and this makes people decides to pay without making a research.

augusta

Postby Whiterose » 18 Jan 2019, 06:11

I have seen a lot of people offering a website to work on but with a membership and I easily lose some interest after knowing how big is the minimum investment.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Postby jackchun » 18 Jan 2019, 06:31

most sites that requires you to pay money first are hyip or pyramid scheme, most are scam and I will not join

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,065

Postby tusziget » 20 Jan 2019, 04:40

The only site where I am willing to pay cash to upgrade my account is Twitchfollows.I trust the site because I have read many positive reviews about it here in Forum Coin.

tusziget

Postby Whiterose » 20 Jan 2019, 04:49

jackchun wrote:most sites that requires you to pay money first are hyip or pyramid scheme, most are scam and I will not join

Yes I agree with you that is why I am trying to avoid such sites if there someone who is offering with me to avoid being scam.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Postby augusta » 20 Jan 2019, 06:20

Not just pyramid sites alone I have come across some commenting sites that needs one to pay before joining I wish one could be allowed to post links here.

augusta

Postby tusziget » 27 Jan 2019, 04:58

I didn't know about commenting sites where you have to pay cash to join them.What sites are you referring at?Though I am not comfortable joining this type of sites, I would like to have more info about it.

tusziget

Postby junrose123 » 27 Jan 2019, 05:23

I had joined a particular site before that ask for a membership fee and I am still on the process now of reaching the cash out.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 10

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum