*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: What do you think about paying money to join a site

Postby darrensurrey » 10 Jan 2019, 18:23

Sounds more scammy than Old Scammy McScam entering a Scamming Contest.

darrensurrey

ForumCoin: 88

Banner Ad

Postby ruthmongare » 10 Jan 2019, 20:35

I bet that's the last thing I'll do. That investment will be too much, offering my services, my time and data and also required to pay some joining fee,it's a no for me.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby jobless dude » 10 Jan 2019, 21:17

augusta wrote:I just came across a commenting site that one needs to pay $19 for a start to start working with the site and we are told we will be paid $0.50 per comment and cashout minimum is $25 and one needs to upgrade almost monthly to keep earning more. Do you think it's advisable to pay a site to start working with it?

I don't think you can earn more with that site. Most of them are using Social Comment plugins nowadays.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 15

Postby oldbuddy » 10 Jan 2019, 21:35

I pay a subscription fee to a tools site that pays me referral commissions, but I value the tools and would use them even if I didn't get paid.

NEW tool to bring eyeballs to your offer and earn referral commission.
(You Can Join Free and Learn As You Earn With My Help)
I turned off the emails they send to view ads on the website to earn free ad credits.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 37
ForumCoin: 2,391

Postby Alexandoy » 10 Jan 2019, 22:37

Pardon me for this comment but once you shell out money to join a site then you are already a victim of sorts. Take note of the scams in the internet.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby riddy09 » 11 Jan 2019, 00:36

For joining a site? No, I will not. This is not a good idea to pay for registration and who'll do that. It's mostly a scam and you don't have to take a risk for just registering on the site.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 445

Postby oldbuddy » 11 Jan 2019, 00:52

Alexandoy wrote:Pardon me for this comment but once you shell out money to join a site then you are already a victim of sorts. Take note of the scams in the internet.

I shell out money to have the newspaper delivered and let my TV receive Netflix and I feel like I am blessed to be a willing victim.

NEW tool to bring eyeballs to your offer and earn referral commission.
(You Can Join Free and Learn As You Earn With My Help)
I turned off the emails they send to view ads on the website to earn free ad credits.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 37
ForumCoin: 2,391

Postby suny » 11 Jan 2019, 01:21

oldbuddy wrote:
Alexandoy wrote:Pardon me for this comment but once you shell out money to join a site then you are already a victim of sorts. Take note of the scams in the internet.

I shell out money to have the newspaper delivered and let my TV receive Netflix and I feel like I am blessed to be a willing victim.

Good, but then I don't think that you place your newspaper and Netflix in the same category as such sites.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby kaka135 » 11 Jan 2019, 02:18

I have come across many sites that require us to pay before we start to work. I can't tell whether they are legit as I have never tried before, I just don't feel like paying for earning, especially if it's a monthly fee, that's worse to me.

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

Postby MysticMoons » 11 Jan 2019, 02:33

I would never pay. I joined my game steaming site free and make 100s a month On there. They pay me, why would I pay them?

Also most sites that charge clearly state they can not promise you will make a lot of money with them.
Always read the fine print.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Postby Vehlijanta » 11 Jan 2019, 03:10

It wouldn't be a good option If the website is new but if it's to upgrade membership then it's fine.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby Chameli » 11 Jan 2019, 04:35

I once upgraded my account on an earning site and I was scammed. A lesson learned.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby tusziget » 11 Jan 2019, 04:45

There are some sites, where you can earn more if you upgrade your account.I will upgrade my account of the site is for longer time online, and it is trusted and paying.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby cmoneyspinner » 11 Jan 2019, 05:21

I say No Thanks. There are too many sites that let you join free.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby katkat » 11 Jan 2019, 05:36

cmoneyspinner wrote:I say No Thanks. There are too many sites that let you join free.

That is my point as well. Maybe we can be a member of the site and earn and from the earnings we can upgrade. But not paying when just joining first.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum