ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: What do you think about paying money to join a site

Postby kat82 » 12 Jan 2019, 07:47

sofs wrote:It is a real paid to post site. You pay and you post. You work had to get back what you gave, to ensure they don't runaway with your money.

This is kind of interesting. Not to run away with their money. Then it means what you paid is what you get, that is kind of no work since you work for a pay not for refund.

kat82

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 6

Postby nakitakona » 12 Jan 2019, 13:12

junrose123 wrote: ... Yes that is really true that is why we should avoid this kind of scheme because if not there will be a big possibility that we will be scammed later on.

Some legit sites are running faithfully and they are keeping their policy in paying their users promptly, but as they grow better they tend to defraud their users in some other way. This reminds of my bad experience with the defunct Bubblews.

nakitakona

ForumCoin: 601

Postby kingcool52 » 12 Jan 2019, 13:31

katkat wrote:
kingcool52 wrote:I would never pay to join a site. I would pay to get an upgraded membership but even then, it's very rare. The only site that I have ever done that with is TwitchFollows and even then, I made sure they used my points to upgrade me.

Yes that is the best way to upgrade to use your point and not spent your money. But even so it is still our hard earned money that we spent. I can't wait to be an upgraded member and see if there's really change in the earnings.

Of course. That is still "our money". Even when doing that, you have to make sure that you upgrade on a site that is legitimate and will last long.

kingcool52

ForumCoin: 313

Postby tusziget » 13 Jan 2019, 05:02

I think the same thing.Twutchfollows will be the only site where I will upgrade my membership.I hope to do that within couple of weeks with the earned points.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 116

Postby sofs » 13 Jan 2019, 06:01

kat82 wrote:
sofs wrote:It is a real paid to post site. You pay and you post. You work had to get back what you gave, to ensure they don't runaway with your money.

This is kind of interesting. Not to run away with their money. Then it means what you paid is what you get, that is kind of no work since you work for a pay not for refund.

exactly my point. LOL it just doesn't make any sense to pay a site and work for them hoping to get your money back.
I think I can buy a domain name and start my own site with that money.

sofs

ForumCoin: 1,756

Postby junrose123 » 13 Jan 2019, 06:33

I think I would not be interested to join a particular site that would require me to pay to start working because it sounds like scam sites.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 163

Postby amitkokiladitya » 13 Jan 2019, 06:36

augusta wrote:I think kingcool52 option is so reasonable instead using money from else where to run or pay for a site it will be good to work on the site make money or point off it and use it to pay for the upgrade.

I'm planning to do the same with Twitchfollows. I need 2500 points to upgrade. This means I need to work for another two months so as to collect $10 and upgrade my account.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 214

Postby katkat » 13 Jan 2019, 07:01

Still I am firm no to paying to a site to join but I'm okay to upgrade and soon I can do that. I only need 600 points to upgrade in twitchfollows and I am excited. Hope I can do it this week.

katkat

ForumCoin: 1,049

Postby Vehlijanta » 13 Jan 2019, 07:30

I did that on twitchfollows and have no regrets and add able to make at least 5X

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 688

Postby tusziget » 14 Jan 2019, 04:37

katkat wrote:Still I am firm no to paying to a site to join but I'm okay to upgrade and soon I can do that. I only need 600 points to upgrade in twitchfollows and I am excited. Hope I can do it this week.

I think I can upgrade my account in Twitchfollows in February, because there are days when I am receiving less offers.Congrats that you are so close upgrading the account there.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 116

Postby JASPREET » 14 Jan 2019, 04:46

I never tried this and not comfortable upgrading my account or invest money in any website.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 311

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 14 Jan 2019, 04:54

I don't think it is okay to join a site that requires members to pay an amount of money.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 154

Postby skysnap » 14 Jan 2019, 08:31

One should never pay for making money. Because that is the way people tend to lose their earning.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 313

Postby anorona » 15 Jan 2019, 05:17

I really dont like the concept of paying before you can start working. I prefer those free sites because it is much safer.

anorona

ForumCoin: 144

Postby johnywalker » 15 Jan 2019, 06:31

I do not think I will ever pay to any earning site. I do not like this idea. What if the site vanishes just after collecting a lot of money from the users?

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum