ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

What do you think about paying money to join a site

Postby augusta » 10 Jan 2019, 03:44

I just came across a commenting site that one needs to pay $19 for a start to start working with the site and we are told we will be paid $0.50 per comment and cashout minimum is $25 and one needs to upgrade almost monthly to keep earning more. Do you think it's advisable to pay a site to start working with it?

augusta

ForumCoin: 71

Re: What do you think about paying money to join a site

Postby katkat » 10 Jan 2019, 03:51

I don't think I would be interested to join a site like that. Unless of course that everyone will be spreading the good news about it being legit and paying. But I will be honest to say that I am curious and might follow what will be happening to it. But surely I will not try it right away.

katkat

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,085

Postby suny » 10 Jan 2019, 03:54

I don't think I would join a site with such terms and conditions. It's like paying to collect my own and that too with no guarantee.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 112

Postby tusziget » 10 Jan 2019, 04:19

If the site is online for a longer time and paying the members regularly, then I think it might be good to upgrade account,if the sum is not so high.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 201

Postby Lushh » 10 Jan 2019, 04:56

No, it sounds like one of the sites I would laugh at and keep it moving. :D If it's going to be regarded as 'work' or exchange of something I would rather not pay for it. I give my time (services), you give me money, that's it. I don't need to pay or upgrade to keep 'earning' (almost monthly at that) :roll: I'll take this risk with investments but 'commenting site' ummm, no (point blank).

Lushh

ForumCoin: 2,632

Postby kat82 » 10 Jan 2019, 05:12

augusta wrote:I just came across a commenting site that one needs to pay $19 for a start to start working with the site and we are told we will be paid $0.50 per comment and cashout minimum is $25 and one needs to upgrade almost monthly to keep earning more. Do you think it's advisable to pay a site to start working with it?

Paying money to join is kind of scam well as there are sites which offer premium services. If the site has a free option and which pays off to be their premium, then I can pay and join. But if all is about paying and then joining, oh no, I am not ready for the kind of scam.

kat82

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 6

Postby sofs » 10 Jan 2019, 05:17

I wouldn't even think of it. Most of these sites are scammers. I would never pay to work on a site. That just doesn't make any sense to me. They are making money from running the site and they want you to pay money too? Something is wrong there.

sofs

ForumCoin: 1,806

Postby Kei » 10 Jan 2019, 05:23

I wouldn't join this site. The requirements are a bit ridiculous. Sounds like they are out to make money out of you rather than both ways. It doesn't make sense paying for a job both online and offline. Could be legit but I can't risk finding out.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 94

Postby junrose123 » 10 Jan 2019, 05:31

Paying money to join a particular site is very risky because there might be a chance of scaming all its members.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 230

Postby cinderella » 10 Jan 2019, 05:39

The reason why we come online is to find a job in order to earn additional income. So when a certain site will require a registration fee or whatever they may call it, I don't think I would go for it.

Visit IDEAL CAREER IDEAS for new online earning ideas!
DATA ENTRY SITES THAT YOU CAN JOIN IN 2019
cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 165

Postby Chameli » 10 Jan 2019, 06:17

augusta wrote:I just came across a commenting site that one needs to pay $19 for a start to start working with the site and we are told we will be paid $0.50 per comment and cashout minimum is $25 and one needs to upgrade almost monthly to keep earning more. Do you think it's advisable to pay a site to start working with it?

paying $19 every month to stay on the site and earning 50 cent per comment do not look reliable to me. The site will take the registration fee and never send you tasks. This looks scam.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby skysnap » 10 Jan 2019, 08:14

Pay to get paid system does not seem to be good enough. I'd say that it can be pretty annoying.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 480

Postby a_jerobon » 10 Jan 2019, 08:20

cinderella wrote:The reason why we come online is to find a job in order to earn additional income. So when a certain site will require a registration fee or whatever they may call it, I don't think I would go for it.

Me too, I wouldn't go for such a site. Most of such sites turn out to be a scam after all.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 140

Postby Katriona_22 » 10 Jan 2019, 11:23

I won't join any sites with that kind of requirements, there's no assurance of getting your money back and I think that kind of sites was scam.

Katriona_22

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 525

Postby thisnthat » 10 Jan 2019, 17:50

I'd take a hard pass on any site like that.

Would you pay to work at any other job? Would you "upgrade" constantly at any other? Food for thought.

thisnthat

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 383

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum