*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Quality of content is the key for a successful blog - don't you agree?

Postby oldbuddy » 14 Jan 2019, 22:55

MysticMoons wrote:
I have a question about PTC. is it posssible to just pay for refferals and make money off them?
I want to buy up refferals on some sites. But I myself do not have time to sit there and click.
But I would invest money in buying refferals if I knew I would make some nice returns. :D

I would never say something online is not possible, but from my experience buying referrals for a PTC is a scam. Most of them are just Bots and engineered to make money for the admin that sells them. You may earn a little the first few days, but then you will lose just enough to make you think there is still hope so they can nurse you along for a few more bucks.

NEW tool to bring eyeballs to your offer and earn referral commission.
(You Can Join Free and Learn As You Earn With My Help)
I turned off the emails they send to view ads on the website to earn free ad credits.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 37
ForumCoin: 2,391

Banner Ad

Postby Chameli » 15 Jan 2019, 00:50

Just one method cannot make your blog successful. You need a lot of things to become successful with blogging. Quality content is just one requirement, you also need SEO and digital marketing skills.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby katkat » 15 Jan 2019, 02:03

Chameli wrote:Just one method cannot make your blog successful. You need a lot of things to become successful with blogging. Quality content is just one requirement, you also need SEO and digital marketing skills.

Yeah I guess so. We need to have those marketing skills and connection too. It is already good that we are in a forums this can be great help with connection and learning from different experiences of others.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby bestwriter » 15 Jan 2019, 03:00

Sharing your blog and updating it frequently is one way you will be noticed and more views means more money

bestwriter

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 331

Postby cinderella » 15 Jan 2019, 03:02

Along with the quality is the quantity and all other factors mentioned herein are needed in order to earn from a blog. Every aspect is necessary. We need high-quality contents that can answer the needs of our target readers. People search for an answer, and as bloggers, we may need the answer but without proper SEO technique, our content might not be discovered by the right people. Quantity is also needed because of the high competition.

EARN BITCON CASH THROUGH WRITING

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby tusziget » 15 Jan 2019, 04:32

There are many things needed to be a successful blogger.Once the secret discovered you know the path you should follow and it was worth the effort.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby johnywalker » 15 Jan 2019, 06:37

Just like most of the commentators have said I will also reiterate same and just like some commentators have said quality is not only the reason for being successful I also believe you need to excel in other areas to become successful

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Postby skysnap » 15 Jan 2019, 09:12

I think quality content part is a given. We have to often consider the part where we are properly getting new traffic sources.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby anilmr » 15 Jan 2019, 20:10

Chameli wrote:
skysnap wrote:I think apart from the quality content, you also have to build links. that is the way to improve things. and also get more traffic, that component is required.

That's true. Just having quality contents does not mean you are receiving a lot of traffic, you also need to optimize your contents for search engines.

Yes, and backlinking is one of the best ways to great lots of traffic to your site and also improve your Page Rank on search engines, which in turn will bring even more traffic to your site.

anilmr

ForumCoin: 2,183

Postby riddy09 » 16 Jan 2019, 00:50

skysnap wrote:I think quality content part is a given. We have to often consider the part where we are properly getting new traffic sources.

Even if it is given, many people tend to not follow that or its importance. And I guess that many people find it hard to make quality contents either because of no experience or poorly planning of contents.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 445

Postby tusziget » 16 Jan 2019, 04:32

Quality of the content is important, and if you are managing to get some backlinks from quality, well ranked websites, that can be the path to success.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby anilmr » 16 Jan 2019, 08:48

cinderella wrote:Along with the quality is the quantity and all other factors mentioned herein are needed in order to earn from a blog. Every aspect is necessary. We need high-quality contents that can answer the needs of our target readers. People search for an answer, and as bloggers, we may need the answer but without proper SEO technique, our content might not be discovered by the right people. Quantity is also needed because of the high competition.

Yes I agree that quality of the content merely is not enough, but what I wanted to emphasize was the single most important factor. For example, a movie with best superstars, cannot be a hit if it has a poor script.

anilmr

ForumCoin: 2,183

Previous

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum