ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Offering Services in Your Blog

Postby cinderella » 08 Jan 2019, 01:13

I am receiving several queries regarding a lot of things, either on my Facebook account or personally. I would usually answer right away sharing my knowledge. I am thinking of offering some service in my own blog so that I would be able to earn from it.

Does anybody have this kind of earning activity? How do you implement it? How do you implement and collect payment? Any ideas or information would be highly appreciated.

Visit IDEAL CAREER IDEAS for new online earning ideas!
DATA ENTRY SITES THAT YOU CAN JOIN IN 2019
cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 154

Re: Offering Services in Your Blog

Postby jobless dude » 08 Jan 2019, 01:16

Use page builder like elementor and make a service page. I think you can offer following services.
1. Content Writing
2. Guest Posting
3. Website creation.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 82

Postby cinderella » 08 Jan 2019, 01:25

jobless dude wrote:Use page builder like elementor and make a service page. I think you can offer following services.
1. Content Writing
2. Guest Posting
3. Website creation.

Thank you. I have Elementor plugin but I haven't explored it yet. I am still contemplating on how to go about with the implementation process so that the audience may get the most benefit from it.

cinderella

Postby suny » 08 Jan 2019, 01:26

You can join paid technical forums which deal with your niche and take full advantage of your knowledge. Or you can start a related blog on your website and take advantage of views from the interested visitors. Maybe you should post it on Fiverr.com.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 90

Postby cinderella » 08 Jan 2019, 04:02

suny wrote:You can join paid technical forums which deal with your niche and take full advantage of your knowledge. Or you can start a related blog on your website and take advantage of views from the interested visitors. Maybe you should post it on Fiverr.com.

Perhaps I can try the second option. But for now, I need to prepare all the things needed. Perhaps a course outline and presentation that will serve as my guide during the actual conduct of coaching. In my offline, work, I would usually get an invitation to discuss topics related to children and procurement. But it is a different thing when it comes to online. Besides, I need to discuss a different topic.

cinderella

Postby skysnap » 08 Jan 2019, 08:48

I'd say start service which is comfortable to you. Because often if you are offering service and are not comfortable that can create issues with the clients. Start with something simple at first.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 415

Postby anilmr » 08 Jan 2019, 08:58

First of all you will have to decide which services you can sell on your blog, depending upon your knowledge, your experience and your expertise. After that, you can think of monetizing for the service that you will provide - for which you require plenty of visitors who avail your service. Coaching and consultation are two srvices that are in great demand.You can also offer Virtual Assistant Services on your blog, and also Social Media Management.

anilmr

ForumCoin: 930

Postby Chameli » 08 Jan 2019, 09:34

cinderella wrote:I am receiving several queries regarding a lot of things, either on my Facebook account or personally. I would usually answer right away sharing my knowledge. I am thinking of offering some service in my own blog so that I would be able to earn from it.

Does anybody have this kind of earning activity? How do you implement it? How do you implement and collect payment? Any ideas or information would be highly appreciated.

I think selling service is a good way to make money. It is good that you are already receiving queries on facebook. You can create a service and post on your site.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby ceci » 08 Jan 2019, 09:51

It's find that for you to introduce your service in your blog, and leave your contact there for further enquiries.

But, I am not sure how the viability of this idea so far.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 617

Postby skysnap » 15 Jan 2019, 09:19

ceci wrote:It's find that for you to introduce your service in your blog, and leave your contact there for further enquiries.

But, I am not sure how the viability of this idea so far.

I think it can be working but she has to constantly give the link to contact page while she promote her services.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 415

Postby kingcool52 » 15 Jan 2019, 15:14

You always just create a simple website stating what services you offer and then have a contact form for those interested to get in touch with you. It's extremely simple to build.

kingcool52

ForumCoin: 304

Postby MysticMoons » 15 Jan 2019, 20:47

cinderella wrote:I am receiving several queries regarding a lot of things, either on my Facebook account or personally. I would usually answer right away sharing my knowledge. I am thinking of offering some service in my own blog so that I would be able to earn from it.

I am thinking of doing the same! Like teaching people how to make big money online,
but for a small fee. Or doing tasks for them for some money.
But yes I think you have a good idea with this !

Get paid to be online! make money while being on facebook, youtube or any site! pays worldwide. No min payout. Money has been sent to me every 3 days
https://bittubeapp.com?ref?2JSXPMYFO
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 1,895

Postby cmoneyspinner » 15 Jan 2019, 22:48

@cinderella - I am glad you asked this because it made me remember a fellow blogger who said she got writing jobs by advertising at her own site that she was a writer for hire. She has some sort of certificate that qualified her. I guess if you don't have that you could direct a person to a page that shows a writing sample. If the people like your writing style they might hire you to write for them. Now you've got me thinking again.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 288

Postby bestwriter » 16 Jan 2019, 01:25

Fiverr.com has scope where one can sell anything under the sun. Go for it.

bestwriter

ForumCoin: 667

Postby jobless dude » 16 Jan 2019, 01:33

Yes you can offer anything related to your blog niche.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 82

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum