ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: What do you think are the biggest misconceptions and lies in Online Earning Industry?

Postby A K Rao » 15 Apr 2019, 03:48

fergus1234 wrote:Some people here kept refusing trying to teach online because they think they have no skill. There is no other skill needed aside from speaking English because it's easier than a survey.

Agreed! But one needs to stick to a particular time of the day to take on line teaching. Most of the times it is the convenience of the student that is taken into consideration rather than the teacher's. This may not be suitable for every one!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 678

Re: What do you think are the biggest misconceptions and lies in Online Earning Industry?

Postby suny » 15 Apr 2019, 04:03

kingcool52 wrote:Biggest one for me is that surveys are bad. This is untrue really. Maybe they don't work for some but honestly surveys are the biggest money makers for me.

Even I feel the same. I am assigned a survey at 7 PM (IST) via Skype today. The duration is 1 hour and the fee is INR 1000 (US$15).

Attachments
Screenshot (261).png
Screenshot (261).png (95.94 KiB) Viewed 9 times
suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 486

Postby riddy09 » 16 Apr 2019, 03:48

I don't pay for study or courses online particularly the ones that teaches risky investments because we can learn from other means with no fees or payments required. I've experienced this web conference about those programs and I didn't pay a dime.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 178

Previous

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum