ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: What do you think are the biggest misconceptions and lies in Online Earning Industry?

Postby suny » 07 Apr 2019, 05:02

I have another one to point out - most people think that writing sites deny your articles for no reason. In fact every site has its own rules in place and go by them. If you fail to abide by them there is no possibility your work will get approval. There is always a note from the editor why your work was denied, either correct it according to the note or use your content elsewhere.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 486

Re: What do you think are the biggest misconceptions and lies in Online Earning Industry?

Postby Kei » 07 Apr 2019, 20:53

suny wrote:I have another one to point out - most people think that writing sites deny your articles for no reason. In fact every site has its own rules in place and go by them. If you fail to abide by them there is no possibility your work will get approval. There is always a note from the editor why your work was denied, either correct it according to the note or use your content elsewhere.

You are right. Most people go with the mindset of giving out what they feel is appropriate regardless of the rules of the site. I think writers should always pay attention to the rules of every site. It makes everything easier.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 238

Postby riddy09 » 08 Apr 2019, 05:18

The rules you'll usually follow is the ads revenue source like Adsense. But then, there's also rules in domain hosting which usually like inappropriate contents or adult contents which usually have tons of visitors.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 178

Postby skysnap » 08 Apr 2019, 07:28

I think lot of people have misconception that they can get overnight rich. In reality that is extremely hard. And even more harder when there are adblockers and many other issues that prevent us from making the money.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,459

Postby riddy09 » 09 Apr 2019, 03:38

skysnap wrote:I think lot of people have misconception that they can get overnight rich. In reality that is extremely hard. And even more harder when there are adblockers and many other issues that prevent us from making the money.

Why adblockers is a problem or an issue for us? For sure, the faucet owners it will be, but for those people who do faucets it is not. It's a newbie to have this ideals of getting rich online. Although, in truth many newbies mistake is they put money in scammy sites.

riddy09

Postby skysnap » 09 Apr 2019, 07:57

riddy09 wrote:
skysnap wrote:I think lot of people have misconception that they can get overnight rich. In reality that is extremely hard. And even more harder when there are adblockers and many other issues that prevent us from making the money.

Why adblockers is a problem or an issue for us? For sure, the faucet owners it will be, but for those people who do faucets it is not. It's a newbie to have this ideals of getting rich online. Although, in truth many newbies mistake is they put money in scammy sites.

We write for sites that pay us. So if more adblockers are used on those sites , why would we get paid to begin with?

skysnap

Postby Angie10 » 09 Apr 2019, 09:51

I think this is one of the oldest ones going! I think it mainly applies to desperate people starting out, with no experience of the online work space, sadly.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 598

Postby suny » 09 Apr 2019, 10:37

I also feel astounded when I see impatient members on various sites. They start accusing site admins at the slightest of delay of payment or delay in publishing. They do not know that sites work at their own pace and keeping views in mind.

suny

Postby raaman » 09 Apr 2019, 11:39

suny wrote:sites work at their own pace

May be. But, nobody will like a site like boddunan that takes two weeks to credit a mere Rs.10/- Is this what you call their 'own pace'? Very bad.

raaman

ForumCoin: 1,276

Postby SUPERSINGH » 09 Apr 2019, 14:56

I always like the websites which are instant in their ways like crediting our account or the payment. Beer Money Forum is one such website.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 308

Postby sofs » 10 Apr 2019, 01:49

People think anything internet you've got to be a geek. Well they don't realize that people like me who are computer unsavvy too can earn online.
Anything online is quick and pays handsomely - doesn't happen either. Most people give up when they see peanuts coming their way. friend of mine who started writing through my referral quit with a month because she felt she was wasting her time and energy on such a low paying job.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,186

Postby fergus1234 » 10 Apr 2019, 05:22

that you needed to have experience to be an online english teacher because i barely have any and i am doing well with this job

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 888

Postby riddy09 » 10 Apr 2019, 06:02

suny wrote:I also feel astounded when I see impatient members on various sites. They start accusing site admins at the slightest of delay of payment or delay in publishing. They do not know that sites work at their own pace and keeping views in mind.

Yes, I agree. Many new online earners think that payments are made instantly. But no. Sites do have different payment timelines or waiting time and indeed need lots of patience particularly those sites that have one month payment schedule.

riddy09

Postby skysnap » 11 Apr 2019, 07:18

sofs wrote:People think anything internet you've got to be a geek. Well they don't realize that people like me who are computer unsavvy too can earn online.
Anything online is quick and pays handsomely - doesn't happen either. Most people give up when they see peanuts coming their way. friend of mine who started writing through my referral quit with a month because she felt she was wasting her time and energy on such a low paying job.

I think there was dotcom boom in 1999 to 2002 when this did happened. People made money simply by promising some million dollar website and domain. And that hype crashed with recession.

skysnap

Postby suny » 11 Apr 2019, 07:39

raaman wrote:
suny wrote:sites work at their own pace

May be. But, nobody will like a site like boddunan that takes two weeks to credit a mere Rs.10/- Is this what you call their 'own pace'? Very bad.

This is another misconception when you mention the articles which earn the minimum amount of Rs10. Why don't you look at the articles which earn 100-200 or even Rs 300. There must be some difference in low and high earning articles for sure.

suny

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum