New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: What do you think are the biggest misconceptions and lies in Online Earning Industry?

Postby SUPERSINGH » 30 Mar 2019, 14:59

katkat wrote:The biggest misconception for me now is that I thought it would be easier to earn some more now that I have other sites. But the more I add, then the I lost the others. I am still positive to get a site that would be stable for earning.

I think when we all joined different websites to earn, we all felt this misconception but actually its quite hard to earn.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 123
ForumCoin: 1,385

Re: What do you think are the biggest misconceptions and lies in Online Earning Industry?

Postby Angie10 » 30 Mar 2019, 15:54

a_jerobon wrote:Some tell you that you will earn a huge amount of money for doing nothing. The truth is, you earn a lot by doing a lot. You have to have good skills and proper time management.

I see those ridiculous adverts promising earnings in the range of $2 500 a week and just laugh out loud. The sad thing is, a lot of desperate people looking for a break fall for it. I recently saw someone on Facebook recommending what to me was a classic scam and realised it'd never stop. There's always some vulnerable and gullible person to exploit out there :(

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,266

Postby Vehlijanta » 30 Mar 2019, 16:54

There are scam and flattery advertisements all over the Internet which should be avoided.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 196

Postby riddy09 » 31 Mar 2019, 01:33

Angie10 wrote:
I see those ridiculous adverts promising earnings in the range of $2 500 a week and just laugh out loud. The sad thing is, a lot of desperate people looking for a break fall for it. I recently saw someone on Facebook recommending what to me was a classic scam and realised it'd never stop. There's always some vulnerable and gullible person to exploit out there :(

And after you've clicked then, it's more like put your email address or to subscribe and they will send you tons of newsletter that are not really giving online opportunities. I've seen mostly with ebooks.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 259

Postby suny » 31 Mar 2019, 06:28

People's belief that surveys work in tier one countries or one can use VPN to get them. People with genuine profile are 100% eligible for them but you must have patience and know what's being asked.

Last edited by suny on 31 Mar 2019, 06:42, edited 1 time in total.
suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 292

Postby MABEL » 31 Mar 2019, 06:34

Yeah! Everything is investment. Even earning online needs investment of time, skills and willingness to go on. There's no such things as given free. Technical skills nowadays could be learned online.

MABEL

ForumCoin: 367

Postby skysnap » 31 Mar 2019, 08:27

I have made sure to keep people away from the traffic exchange, browser mining and ptc type of the things. People think it makes them rich. If they were rich with it, they won't be spending time on PTP forums to being with. So never fall for those type of things.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 862

Postby ruthmongare » 05 Apr 2019, 17:50

suny wrote:People's belief that surveys work in tier one countries or one can use VPN to get them. People with genuine profile are 100% eligible for them but you must have patience and know what's being asked.
this is true. And some sites don't encourage the use of VPN or proxy and can even block you.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 184

Postby anilmr » 05 Apr 2019, 23:41

MABEL wrote:Yeah! Everything is investment. Even earning online needs investment of time, skills and willingness to go on. There's no such things as given free. Technical skills nowadays could be learned online.

Yes, you are right - there is no free lunch! You have to earn it. For that you need to do some investing - it could be your money, resources, or your time - as you said, to learn a new skill.

anilmr

ForumCoin: 1,014

Postby riddy09 » 06 Apr 2019, 03:55

It's not really to learn new skills but to have a profitable, stable source of income. Making investments online in an early stage is a big no particularly if you haven't done a good and thorough research on the investment programs.

riddy09

Postby Kei » 06 Apr 2019, 04:07

We just Come and line and think money everywhere is real. Well, in my opinion, nothing like free money online. You've got to work for every penny even if it is just sitting and typing on your screen.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 277

Postby tusziget » 06 Apr 2019, 04:14

There are many promotions online where it is written that you can earn 500 USD within couple of hours and thousands of Dollars per month.It is very important for a newbie online earner not to fall for it.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 683

Postby JASPREET » 06 Apr 2019, 04:20

My biggest misconception was online websites don't pay but am proved wrong by these websites thankfully.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 118

Postby riddy09 » 07 Apr 2019, 02:28

tusziget wrote:There are many promotions online where it is written that you can earn 500 USD within couple of hours and thousands of Dollars per month.It is very important for a newbie online earner not to fall for it.

Well, there are sites that do earn $500 or more but it's not general. The simplest and easiest ones are not paying that high. And with that $500+ can only mean of making investments in certain programs or platforms.

riddy09

Postby amitkokiladitya » 07 Apr 2019, 03:59

People think tha earning online is not a real job. But the truth is that until you work regularly like a full time job you will not earn anything

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 61

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum