New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: What do you think are the biggest misconceptions and lies in Online Earning Industry?

Postby A K Rao » 15 Apr 2019, 03:48

fergus1234 wrote:Some people here kept refusing trying to teach online because they think they have no skill. There is no other skill needed aside from speaking English because it's easier than a survey.

Agreed! But one needs to stick to a particular time of the day to take on line teaching. Most of the times it is the convenience of the student that is taken into consideration rather than the teacher's. This may not be suitable for every one!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,275

Re: What do you think are the biggest misconceptions and lies in Online Earning Industry?

Postby suny » 15 Apr 2019, 04:03

kingcool52 wrote:Biggest one for me is that surveys are bad. This is untrue really. Maybe they don't work for some but honestly surveys are the biggest money makers for me.

Even I feel the same. I am assigned a survey at 7 PM (IST) via Skype today. The duration is 1 hour and the fee is INR 1000 (US$15).

Attachments
Screenshot (261).png
Screenshot (261).png (95.94 KiB) Viewed 47 times
suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 292

Postby riddy09 » 16 Apr 2019, 03:48

I don't pay for study or courses online particularly the ones that teaches risky investments because we can learn from other means with no fees or payments required. I've experienced this web conference about those programs and I didn't pay a dime.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 259

Postby fergus1234 » 26 Apr 2019, 18:13

riddy09 wrote:I don't pay for study or courses online particularly the ones that teaches risky investments because we can learn from other means with no fees or payments required. I've experienced this web conference about those programs and I didn't pay a dime.

I never spend a dime when I teached online. As I said even highschool students got hired. People just cower because of the word "teach"

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 1,324

Postby Joseph83 » 26 Apr 2019, 20:53

Ash wrote:Biggest one for me is that surveys are bad. This is untrue really. Maybe they don't work for some but honestly surveys are the biggest money makers for me.

Probably because of yours country. For some of us we don't have much survey for our country

Joseph83

ForumCoin: 503

Postby MysticMoons » 26 Apr 2019, 23:16

The biggest lie is that it is hard work to make money.
Once you find where the easy money is, you simply keep going back like a well to take more and more
money. It's quite simple really.

Get paid to play video games from home! Over 1000 dollars earned for me. Pays Worldwide! With paypal. Watch the video below to learn how
https://bit.tube/play?hash=QmU5aofM6SkCBfwr2HejPhvivm6UyZaf1ZgEcmbTTbZft2&channel=258490
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 121

Postby Vehlijanta » 27 Apr 2019, 01:01

Hard work is important but online work demands smart work and time management which should help in skills management.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 196

Postby fergus1234 » 27 Apr 2019, 07:34

I think hardwork is still required. Videogame streamers said there are times when they dont find videogames fun anymore because its turning into video jobs.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 1,324

Postby katkat » 01 May 2019, 06:32

A K Rao wrote:
fergus1234 wrote:Some people here kept refusing trying to teach online because they think they have no skill. There is no other skill needed aside from speaking English because it's easier than a survey.

Agreed! But one needs to stick to a particular time of the day to take on line teaching. Most of the times it is the convenience of the student that is taken into consideration rather than the teacher's. This may not be suitable for every one!

I agree with you @A K Rao its the schedules that we need to fix before settling to a job that we can regularly take online. Once we settled it then I think we are good to go.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 738

Postby skysnap » 01 May 2019, 08:14

Another misconception is that people think some X or Y revenue stream will last many years. But that does not work out. Many sources dry out and you have to plan for something else.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 862

Postby suny » 01 May 2019, 08:18

riddy09 wrote:I don't pay for study or courses online particularly the ones that teaches risky investments because we can learn from other means with no fees or payments required. I've experienced this web conference about those programs and I didn't pay a dime.

No way, I have no plans to study online on paid basis while the knowledge is already scattered around the entire web-world. I think I am learning enough while earning at the same time as far online knowledge is concerned. As far offline learning is concerned I have my own source of learning offline. The screen shot is of an online survey.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 292

Postby ruthmongare » 01 May 2019, 18:38

I don't think I can do that as well. There's always a free option especially when it comes to learning online because of many different sources.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 184

Postby Ash » 01 May 2019, 20:20

I will never ever pay for someone to teach me how to make money online. Half the nonsense they share is freely available online and they're just there to scam you out of your money

Ash

ForumCoin: 376

Postby riddy09 » 01 May 2019, 23:28

It is possible to be a downline in exchange or learning the risky investments rather than pay them to learn about those scammy sites which we will eventually learn through investments and mistakes.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 259

Postby ruthmongare » 03 May 2019, 05:54

Another misconception that have heard about lately is that, online money is illuminati money. I was shocked and couldn't explain how or define the connection.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 184

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum