New: Contest July 1 to July 31 - Prizes 500FC(1st)/250FC(2nd) Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

What do you think are the biggest misconceptions and lies in Online Earning Industry?

Postby anilmr » 05 Jan 2019, 15:18

The three biggest misconceptions and lies in Online Earning Industry are:
1. “You can get huge results without doing work” - The thruth is if you want to build a sustainable online business, you need to put in the time, effort and take it seriously.

2. “You need a lot of technical skills to make money online” - The truth is you don't need to know or learn any technical stuff at all if keep reading and updating your knowledge, which you can do it from internet.

3. “You need a Get-Rich-Quick Software to make tons of money online” - Actually, there is no such software that can make you rich at the push of a button.

To be honest, there are no shortcuts to success.

anilmr

ForumCoin: 1,014

Re: What do you think are the biggest misconceptions and lies in Online Earning Industry?

Postby nakitakona » 05 Jan 2019, 15:28

That is the layman's terms, misconceptions and lies. But in formal or in technical term of labelling those things, we call them as myths. You have the point but there are instances that they could be proven truth.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 638

Re: What do you think are the biggest misconceptions and lies in Online Earning Industry?

Postby MysticMoons » 05 Jan 2019, 19:55

Yes well a lot of guys online will tell you their way is the best way to make money.
Then they charge you for an exepensive class. But then they do not promise you will make money.
go for the guys like me that make the big money, put payment proof and teach for free.
I think spreading the wealth is the least I can do my blessings.

Get paid to play video games from home! Over 1000 dollars earned for me. Pays Worldwide! With paypal. Watch the video below to learn how
https://drunkwizardgamer.blogspot.com/2019/06/how-to-get-paid-to-play-video-games.html
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 262

Postby A K Rao » 05 Jan 2019, 21:42

Tye biggest misconception is without investing a huge amount you can't dream of becoming rich with online business may it be small one or big one! Every body ca become the members of Paid to post forums, PTC sites and survey sites, but very few can become the people like the owners of Face Book, Google, Amazon or Flipkart!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,722

Postby cinderella » 05 Jan 2019, 23:33

I can agree with number 3. For number one, It depends on which side of the world you are. Those who claim they are earning without working may be telling the truth. When you set up everything and those income are coming in automatically, so you don't have to work and you can claim that you are earning while sleeping. For number two, yes we need technical skills though we can learn these things online.

Visit IDEAL CAREER IDEAS for new online earning ideas!
DATA ENTRY SITES THAT YOU CAN JOIN IN 2019
cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 461

Postby fergus1234 » 06 Jan 2019, 05:18

"They accept members from around the world" :lol: Many websites gave me that promise but they made me cry like Argentina.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 372

Postby kat82 » 06 Jan 2019, 05:33

anilmr wrote:The three biggest misconceptions and lies in Online Earning Industry are:
1. “You can get huge results without doing work” - The thruth is if you want to build a sustainable online business, you need to put in the time, effort and take it seriously.

2. “You need a lot of technical skills to make money online” - The truth is you don't need to know or learn any technical stuff at all if keep reading and updating your knowledge, which you can do it from internet.

3. “You need a Get-Rich-Quick Software to make tons of money online” - Actually, there is no such software that can make you rich at the push of a button.

The issue of software to make money online is a real scam. In fact, more than a misconception since it does not work. To make money online you need to toil than using software. People who think so are totally into unending lies.

kat82

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 21

Postby augusta » 06 Jan 2019, 05:43

A bogus lie that money is made very easily online. You just need to do very little task to make money online. It's a lie you need as much time and energy to make money just like offline.

augusta

ForumCoin: 271

Postby sofs » 06 Jan 2019, 05:49

I agree with most comments here, people seem to think that making money online is easy and some even think its like a gold mine.
People don't seem to know how much scamming goes on online.
Lots of people think Blogs makes truck loads of money.
These are some of the misconceptions of new online workers I have seen so far.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,639

Postby katkat » 06 Jan 2019, 07:45

All I can say is that real jobs online needs skills. And in order to have those we can learn it from here too. There are so many online videos we just have to find what will be our strength in doing so. But I am only for forums for now. Just hanging around when there's nothing to do in the real world. And it is good that I am adding up some pennies. Someday I will be trying the real job but that means also to give more time and more serious in doing it.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 21

Postby nakitakona » 06 Jan 2019, 07:52

"Making money easy in online" is a big lie or a myth or even making money fast. Yet there are people especially the newbies who keep on asking for the sites where money making is easy and it is fast. I think they are daydreaming or hallucinating.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 638

Postby skysnap » 07 Jan 2019, 08:27

One big misconception people think that doing PTC, and forum posting is a work. No it's not a work it can be a hobby. It can be a work when you cross 100$ a month with single of that resources which you dont.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 690

Postby matt9005 » 07 Jan 2019, 08:51

If you wanna make serious money online, you need a professional skill like writing or video editing. Otherwise, you're stuck to PTCs and paid surveys.

matt9005

ForumCoin: 55

Postby docxdrl » 07 Jan 2019, 11:25

anilmr wrote:The three biggest misconceptions and lies in Online Earning Industry are:

I would not want to agree with number 1, though online earnings varies, people earn in different ways, but with a software @3, i don't think so

docxdrl

ForumCoin: 59

Postby fergus1234 » 07 Jan 2019, 17:30

Some people here kept refusing trying to teach online because they think they have no skill. There is no other skill needed aside from speaking English because it's easier than a survey.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 372

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum