*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Big Goals for 2019

Postby amitkokiladitya » 06 Mar 2019, 06:26

Though the earning options are limited, 5 hours work per day allows me to make a dollar per day. This is not good taking into consideration the time invested. But something is always better than nothing and am happy doing this.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Banner Ad

Postby Rational Mind » 06 Mar 2019, 07:05

If you compare the time spent with the amount earned, your online income will always make you sad. There is a wide gap between the time you put to work online and the money you earn working online.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby Vehlijanta » 06 Mar 2019, 16:30

No goals but if I reach $20 in a month then it'll make me smile 8-)

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby MysticMoons » 06 Mar 2019, 21:48

I am getting another nice payment from my video game streaming site.
Also some nice money from a couple free money apps.
Then of course some money I am now making from my videos.
It is going to be a good year.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Postby Alexandoy » 06 Mar 2019, 22:27

Vehlijanta wrote:No goals but if I reach $20 in a month then it'll make me smile 8-)

I used to earn more than $20 in a month and I was really beaming. But now I am lucky to earn $10 for this month because last month I earned less than that.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby tusziget » 07 Mar 2019, 04:41

I have big goals for 2019, just I am waiting to see if any of them will work out for me.I am trying out freelancing sites, writing again on my blog, developing some of my skills.However, all that depends on good time management as well.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby Kei » 08 Mar 2019, 05:27

Right now, I think I'm winning both online and offline. My goal is to keep the flow going till the end of the year. God help me.

Kei

ForumCoin: 229

Postby Abigael » 08 Mar 2019, 05:32

cinderella wrote:The start of the year has not been very bright in this part of the world. A typhoon has recently visited the country and our place has experienced damages due to heavy rainfall. But this situation did not stop me from creating goals for 2019.

I have big goals for this year. First is to get more sales for my newly created eBook. Second, to create printables and more eBooks and lastly, to be successful with my blog. How about you, what are your big goals for this 2019?

My goal this year is to a lot personal improvement and exponential growth. I am also working hard for my financial stability. I have been doing so through being vigilant with how I spend my money.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby cmoneyspinner » 08 Mar 2019, 18:51

Well I've decided to set myself a goal to achieve at Virily. I checked the “Ranks” for Virily members and I am way down on the list. My profile shows that I've only earned about 30,000 since joining the site. But my friend's profile shows over 300,000!! She's Number 1 on the Ranked Listing. So I'm like “Oh I gotta catch up with her!” :D I don't know how long it will take but I'm aiming for the end of the year. By Dec 31, 2019, I hope to have earned about 300,000 virils like my friend. Eh! It's something to aim for! :thumbup:

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby cinderella » 08 Mar 2019, 23:28

cmoneyspinner wrote:Well I've decided to set myself a goal to achieve at Virily. I checked the “Ranks” for Virily members and I am way down on the list. My profile shows that I've only earned about 30,000 since joining the site. But my friend's profile shows over 300,000!! She's Number 1 on the Ranked Listing. So I'm like “Oh I gotta catch up with her!” :D I don't know how long it will take but I'm aiming for the end of the year. By Dec 31, 2019, I hope to have earned about 300,000 virils like my friend. Eh! It's something to aim for! :thumbup:

Okay, let me join you. I want to test my multi-tasking ability this time. I am currently on rank 3 again in Bitlanders after being inactive for 3 months. Perhaps I could try my luck with Virily too. I wonder how much the rank 1 in Virily is earning per month.

EARN BITCON CASH THROUGH WRITING

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby junrose123 » 09 Mar 2019, 06:55

I will start again to be active at postloop after all that I was been paid again from the site which seems to be very motivating.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby amitkokiladitya » 09 Mar 2019, 06:59

junrose123 wrote:I will start again to be active at postloop after all that I was been paid again from the site which seems to be very motivating.

Had Postoop revived back? Most of the users were complaining about patnebt issues and no active forums on the site.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby kaka135 » 09 Mar 2019, 11:27

cmoneyspinner wrote:Well I've decided to set myself a goal to achieve at Virily. I checked the “Ranks” for Virily members and I am way down on the list. My profile shows that I've only earned about 30,000 since joining the site. But my friend's profile shows over 300,000!! She's Number 1 on the Ranked Listing. So I'm like “Oh I gotta catch up with her!” :D I don't know how long it will take but I'm aiming for the end of the year. By Dec 31, 2019, I hope to have earned about 300,000 virils like my friend. Eh! It's something to aim for! :thumbup:

I wish to join you too, but I don't plan to go for rank number 1, as I am really too far away. I had around 800 points before I re-visited the site a few days ago, now I have less than 2000 points. I am hoping to gain more points in this month. I am trying to focus more on Virily now.

Besides working online and taking care of my kids, I just set another goal which is to work on 4 simple web design projects this year. I have completed one web design project so far, hopefully I can get more to do this year.

--- 09 Mar 2019, 19:28 ---

cinderella wrote:Okay, let me join you. I want to test my multi-tasking ability this time. I am currently on rank 3 again in Bitlanders after being inactive for 3 months. Perhaps I could try my luck with Virily too. I wonder how much the rank 1 in Virily is earning per month.

Bitlanders is another site I would like to explore, as I still enjoy writing more.

kaka135

ForumCoin: 0

Postby JASPREET » 09 Mar 2019, 11:43

I have small goals to make $5 on forum coin and after they upgrade my membership on twitch then $10 from it.

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,309

Postby cinderella » 09 Mar 2019, 13:07

junrose123 wrote:I will start again to be active at postloop after all that I was been paid again from the site which seems to be very motivating.

This is one of the forums that I haven't given much attention. I wish you good luck. Please let us know about any development.

EARN BITCON CASH THROUGH WRITING

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum