ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Big Goals for 2019

Postby Vehlijanta » 21 Aug 2019, 16:19

$80 a month is not bad and it means you are active on a number of websites and working hard.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 685

Postby tusziget » 22 Aug 2019, 04:23

I think who is earning about 100 USD per month from online activities has to work very hard.It is not that easy to find well paying trusted sites.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 189

Postby sofs » 22 Aug 2019, 06:25

cinderella wrote:Still hoping I could. As of now, $200 per month is considered a good achievement. When I sold my first ebook, I know I could be able to earn more. But due to changes in the rules, I need to work on establishing my name again and rewriting the whole book. I am thinking of writing about other topics too. I need to craft another plan. The good thing about working online is, we can always review, revise and reimplement our plans.

Yeah , I think just after you did all that hard work things changed. I wonder if working on that would help, what if they change the way the whole thing works again. Currently their partners being the giants in AI decided the course for them. I am not sure how long this AI thing will go on. Its getting quite tedious now. I have no clue how to go around writing an e book. There are so many going free in the self help section, my niche. :lol:

sofs

ForumCoin: 3,120

Postby cinderella » 24 Aug 2019, 15:41

sofs wrote:
cinderella wrote:Still hoping I could. As of now, $200 per month is considered a good achievement. When I sold my first ebook, I know I could be able to earn more. But due to changes in the rules, I need to work on establishing my name again and rewriting the whole book. I am thinking of writing about other topics too. I need to craft another plan. The good thing about working online is, we can always review, revise and reimplement our plans.

Yeah , I think just after you did all that hard work things changed. I wonder if working on that would help, what if they change the way the whole thing works again. Currently their partners being the giants in AI decided the course for them. I am not sure how long this AI thing will go on. Its getting quite tedious now. I have no clue how to go around writing an e book. There are so many going free in the self help section, my niche. :lol:

We always need to be ready for possible changes in the future. I can see that their efforts are paying off. We need to continuously create c-blog so that they can get more clients to use it. Meaning, we will benefit from it too. I think this is just the start of a bigger business. With regards to writing ebooks, we can try other topics but since I am aiming to get more active referrals with the site, I have to write something that would be useful to new members.

Visit IDEAL CAREER IDEAS for new online earning ideas!
DATA ENTRY SITES THAT YOU CAN JOIN IN 2019
cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 699

Postby catabuyogty » 24 Aug 2019, 15:43

Good luck :) keep it up :) God bless you :)

catabuyogty

ForumCoin: 92

Postby SUPERSINGH » 24 Aug 2019, 15:58

I'm keeping my hopes alive and will try to do better in the coming months.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,802

Postby MysticMoons » 24 Aug 2019, 19:45

I am reaching my goals this year. I am happy to be making a lot more online and it has been fun
doing it so far. The more we learn and grow the more we earn.

Get paid to do nothing on your phone! Very easy money to do nothing. Made 40 dollars so far doing this
https://bittubers.com/post/3c54e560-57a3-46e0-90d4-24ef10f80df3
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 258

Postby tusziget » 25 Aug 2019, 03:56

In 2018 I was earning better, but I know that in the online world the things are constantly changing.I am hoping to build up some business which will be more constant online.

tusziget

Postby junrose123 » 25 Aug 2019, 05:50

I am quite optimistic that I can reach my goals this year which is to increase my monthly earnings.

junrose123

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 707

Postby Emar » 25 Aug 2019, 07:18

My big goals this 2019 is to earn more by diong online job so that I can help my family dreams to buy them a comfortable house with a garden facilities.

Emar

ForumCoin: 152

Postby ceci » 25 Aug 2019, 07:23

Emar wrote:My big goals this 2019 is to earn more by diong online job so that I can help my family dreams to buy them a comfortable house with a garden facilities.

Can make a house via online earning? Viable? Can share more?

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 2,931

Postby skysnap » 25 Aug 2019, 07:28

I am far behind my this years goal. I may have to try harder on a lot of things in terms of the content and the freelance gigs that pay over 100$.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,464

Postby cinderella » 25 Aug 2019, 11:06

skysnap wrote:I am far behind my this years goal. I may have to try harder on a lot of things in terms of the content and the freelance gigs that pay over 100$.

What particular sites are you using to get clients? Honestly, I did not succeed in those kinds of sites where we need to find a client. I tried Wordmasters.io but I grew tired of the process and stopped working on the site. I find it difficult to constantly look for a topic/subject to write about.

Visit IDEAL CAREER IDEAS for new online earning ideas!
DATA ENTRY SITES THAT YOU CAN JOIN IN 2019
cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 699

Postby tusziget » 25 Aug 2019, 15:14

skysnap wrote:I am far behind my this years goal. I may have to try harder on a lot of things in terms of the content and the freelance gigs that pay over 100$.

Many pros are earning well in the freelancing world.I didn't ventured there as I don't master any particular skills which are required in the online world.

tusziget

Postby Vehlijanta » 28 Aug 2019, 16:11

Big goals may not work on all times so we should work with smaller goals.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 685

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum