*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: New earning sites you just discovered

Postby docxdrl » 07 Jan 2019, 11:21

anil02 wrote:I am active on a video watch site. here my per day earning is 6 to 7 cent. I wants sites like it. Here easy to earn because we have not any fear of rejection and disqualification like survey and writing sites.

Unfortunately for us, you did not name the site

docxdrl

ForumCoin: 148

Banner Ad

Postby anil02 » 07 Jan 2019, 12:29

docxdrl wrote:
anil02 wrote:I am active on a video watch site. here my per day earning is 6 to 7 cent. I wants sites like it. Here easy to earn because we have not any fear of rejection and disqualification like survey and writing sites.

Unfortunately for us, you did not name the site

I am sending you PM check it.

--- 07 Jan 2019, 18:09 ---

Whiterose wrote:
anil02 wrote:
nakitakona wrote:Vidswatcher is the latest site I have discovered. It was introduced by my fellow online earner. I checked the site and instantly registered. As a matter of two weeks I earned $2 which is the minimum requirement for a cash out. In so doing, I made the first cash out and I was paid to my PayPal account a matter of days.

I am also using this site but I don't reach at payout. How you reach at minimum payout in two week. I think you are using other option of this site. By the congratulation, I will reach in next week.

Wow that is interesting and I really want to join. Is it available for international users?

Yes it available for international user I am sending its link to you check your inbox,

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 599

Postby gugun21 » 07 Jan 2019, 16:34

@anil02
Can you send your referral link to me as well?

Last edited by gugun21 on 09 Jan 2019, 06:57, edited 1 time in total.
gugun21

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 243

Postby ruthmongare » 07 Jan 2019, 19:35

sofs wrote:
Chameli wrote:the only new site I have joined in the recent time is called defat, however, I have not received payment yet.
'
Doesn't Defat and Answeree belong to the same people ? How is defat doing? Has anyone been paid?
they are all run by one person whose the owner of answeree..

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby tusziget » 09 Jan 2019, 05:28

I have read that the situation of the other sister sites is the same as it is on Answeree.I hope the sites will be back to normal soon and I can start my activity there.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby katkat » 09 Jan 2019, 06:16

ruthmongare wrote:
sofs wrote:
Chameli wrote:the only new site I have joined in the recent time is called defat, however, I have not received payment yet.
'
Doesn't Defat and Answeree belong to the same people ? How is defat doing? Has anyone been paid?
they are all run by one person whose the owner of answeree..

I never tried answeree , but because i am really looking for a good earning sites this year so I will try every opportunity to visit a site and who knows I can have the site that i am looking for. I have 1 site that I signed up but still learning how it works. I will be happy to share it with you soon.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby Abigael » 09 Jan 2019, 07:02

ruthmongare wrote:I just discovered hydecorner but i find it hard working there. You need 8500 points to earn $1 whereas each thread is 10 points and each reply 6 points.

The amount for one dollar is way too high and the points they pay per post and thread is so low. Do they have a posting limit?

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby Netherrealmer » 09 Jan 2019, 10:58

With All the independent videogames being produced these days. Voice acting might be a good career. I just need a decent mic though. The Mylotter Captain Whisker I think is a voice actor now.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Postby anilmr » 09 Jan 2019, 11:03

I just joined two paid-to-surf websites. The first one is GetCashFree.info and the other is FastCashMining.com. You can earn passive income from both these sites by just keeping your browser tab open. GetCashFree gives you 0.0002 $ per minute and FastCashMining gives you 0.00015$ per minute.

anilmr

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 2,183

Postby kaka135 » 09 Jan 2019, 11:12

anilmr wrote:I just joined two paid-to-surf websites. The first one is GetCashFree.info and the other is FastCashMining.com. You can earn passive income from both these sites by just keeping your browser tab open. GetCashFree gives you 0.0002 $ per minute and FastCashMining gives you 0.00015$ per minute.

$0.0002 per minute is quite good rate. Besides FastCashMining, the other auto surfing sites I join only pay $0.0001 per minute.

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

Postby simplyfred » 09 Jan 2019, 11:32

anilmr wrote:I just joined two paid-to-surf websites. The first one is GetCashFree.info and the other is FastCashMining.com. You can earn passive income from both these sites by just keeping your browser tab open. GetCashFree gives you 0.0002 $ per minute and FastCashMining gives you 0.00015$ per minute.

What matter most I think is that of them being reliable. What if we reach the cash out and they don't pay?

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby kaka135 » 09 Jan 2019, 11:57

simplyfred wrote:What matter most I think is that of them being reliable. What if we reach the cash out and they don't pay?

Yes, when it comes to online sites, it's hard to know whether the site is legit or not. Even some sites that have been paying for years, they can suddenly stop paying. Someone just have to try it out, though it can be quite risky. :P

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

Postby Tendz » 09 Jan 2019, 12:40

I just discovered the "S,More app". It is a lockscreen ads app. You’ll earn $0.10 every day you have this app installed on your phone. Once you earn $1, you can exchange your points for $1 Amazon gift card, AMC Theaters, Applebees, Best Buy, CVS, Domino’s Pizza, GameStop, Starbucks, and Target

Tendz

ForumCoin: 3,191

Postby anil02 » 09 Jan 2019, 13:38

gugun21 wrote:@anil02
Can you send your referral link to me as well?

Yes I sending it you check you inbox and join it.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 599

Postby raaman » 09 Jan 2019, 13:48

If interested in earning some money by writing articles of 300 words each, you can just check this thread of mine. viewtopic.php?f=17&t=23707

raaman

ForumCoin: 2,973

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum