New: New Contest for August 1 to August 31, 2019 / Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: New earning sites you just discovered

Postby katkat » 21 Jan 2019, 07:41

I am trying to recover my old pc to work coz i want this autosurf in that pc. If something bad happen then I can easily reformat it not fearing to lose important documents.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 269

Postby Happyland » 21 Jan 2019, 08:03

A few weeks back I started using a site for crypto called cointiply. It seems to be a good site with different ways to earn. Besides the faucet it has a game which is a fun way to earn. Do downside is you can also lose.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 977

Postby anil02 » 21 Jan 2019, 11:56

Auto surfing site is some good for people who spend 10-15 hours on computer. It is not good to live open computer only to earn from auto surfing sites.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 729

Postby naruto100 » 21 Jan 2019, 12:24

These days I haven't joined any new site. Just working with the old few sites. I wish I can discover some good new sites from here.

naruto100

ForumCoin: 445

Postby MABEL » 21 Jan 2019, 12:38

I found this startweeklyjob but when it's time to claim my earning they are taking survey and unluckily until now it's forever survey question. I think I better stick here in FC

MABEL

ForumCoin: 386

Postby simplyfred » 21 Jan 2019, 13:44

I just discovered fast cash mining. It is a passive income earning just play it in the background and it will earn money.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 621

Postby jobless dude » 21 Jan 2019, 13:59

Anyone using univoxcommunity? They have paid me $10 yesterday, the controversy is I don't know about that site until I get a message from PayPal, that Univoxcommunity has paid you $10. I think, I completed a survey on this site during grab points survey. :D

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 89

Postby simplyfred » 21 Jan 2019, 14:52

jobless dude wrote:Anyone using univoxcommunity? They have paid me $10 yesterday, the controversy is I don't know about that site until I get a message from PayPal, that Univoxcommunity has paid you $10. I think, I completed a survey on this site during grab points survey. :D

Wow, that's sounds greats. I don't know the site but I hope it will surprise me also.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 621

Postby Vehlijanta » 21 Jan 2019, 17:09

This is a great news. I never got any such surprises from any websites

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 229

Postby ruthmongare » 21 Jan 2019, 20:31

jobless dude wrote:Anyone using univoxcommunity? They have paid me $10 yesterday, the controversy is I don't know about that site until I get a message from PayPal, that Univoxcommunity has paid you $10. I think, I completed a survey on this site during grab points survey. :D
is this survey site opened worldwide. Am also interested in trying it but let's know its availability for the international members.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 177

Postby katkat » 21 Jan 2019, 22:21

Wow, congratulations I never heard about the site. So does this mean you can't remember how long it took you to earn that $10?. Anyway I will still check on the site and see if I can sign up. If there's a referral you can message me. Thanks.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 269

Postby Alexandoy » 21 Jan 2019, 23:23

katkat wrote:

Wow, congratulations I never heard about the site. So does this mean you can't remember how long it took you to earn that $10?. Anyway I will still check on the site and see if I can sign up. If there's a referral you can message me. Thanks.

That's a possibility that it took so long to earn that $10 hence he almost forgot about it.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 539

Postby augusta » 22 Jan 2019, 04:22

I won't have tried to find out about the site more but since it's a survey I wouldn't bother myself with it because I know I will be screened out.

augusta

ForumCoin: 320

Postby kanchan18 » 22 Jan 2019, 07:24

I recently cam to know about opinion wall a few weeks back. Currently just looking into the ways to earn there. It is paid to post site where one can earn from posting articles, commenting on them, viewing videos etc.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 941

Postby anil02 » 22 Jan 2019, 12:23

kanchan18 wrote:I recently cam to know about opinion wall a few weeks back. Currently just looking into the ways to earn there. It is paid to post site where one can earn from posting articles, commenting on them, viewing videos etc.

Plz name this site so we can check it. thanks

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 729

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum