ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: New earning sites you just discovered

Postby ahmedo24 » 19 Jan 2019, 07:57

Most of these PtC sites are low paying, I guess this monster game is a gaming site.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 503

Postby oldbuddy » 19 Jan 2019, 15:28

augusta wrote:@oldbuddy mosr of such sites are hardly available worldwide and this make people like us get stucked when it comes to online earnings. I wish most good sites will be good enough to accept and actually allow international users work on their good sites.

Most of them cater to their advertisers wishes and there is more response in the US.

WANT FREE BITCOIN WITH LITTLE EFFORT?
I don't mean 40 sitashis at a time dripping from a faucet.
CLICK HERE for details
oldbuddy

Referrals: 30
ForumCoin: 2,039

Postby Vehlijanta » 19 Jan 2019, 15:59

PTC websites launch daily but we should be a little more careful on these new Ptc websites

--- 19 Jan 2019, 15:59 ---

PTC websites launch daily but we should be a little more careful on these new Ptc websites

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 155

Postby Happyland » 19 Jan 2019, 17:00

OMG, I believe there are people desperate to earn money but that is not my cup of tea. I prefer to earn 60 dollars in a month than in one hour and feel bad about myself.
I agree with you. That is a horrible way to earn.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 629

Postby Kei » 20 Jan 2019, 06:08

Vehlijanta wrote:PTC websites launch daily but we should be a little more careful on these new Ptc websites

--- 19 Jan 2019, 15:59 ---

I don't even like ptc sites. They seldom work for me like they do others. I've learned to focus on other sites that suit me.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 908

Postby augusta » 20 Jan 2019, 06:11

PTC sites is always a waste of time for me too. It doesn't just only waste my time it also very low paying and getting paid is sometimes a hassle. I prefer other earning tasks.

augusta

ForumCoin: 749

Postby junrose123 » 20 Jan 2019, 06:27

I am not interested to in some new ptc sites for now because they are not worth for my precious time, they are very slow in terms of earnings.

junrose123

ForumCoin: 885

Postby ahmedo24 » 20 Jan 2019, 07:19

PTC sites are been launched on daily basis but majority of them don't last long, I will prefer PTP or sites like twitchfollow

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 503

Postby kaka135 » 20 Jan 2019, 07:23

Lately I am more interested in auto surfing sites, as it doesn't even require me to sit in front of the computer and click on the ads. Though they are also low paying sites, at least I can earn a little while I don't have time to work online.

There are many autos surfing sites coming up very often, I guess all of them buy the script from the same owner as the sites look similar to each other.

kaka135

ForumCoin: 12

Postby anil02 » 20 Jan 2019, 11:48

I am interested in Video Watching sites. I am working at one site but in these day it is some slow,

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 262

Postby kingcool52 » 20 Jan 2019, 11:57

I wouldn't mind the low paying rates if it was as easy as just leaving the site open in the background. But a lot of these sites don't have enough offers to keep it open all day. And some require some sort of clicking at some point to verify you're not a robot which is annoying.

kingcool52

ForumCoin: 97

Postby jackchun » 21 Jan 2019, 05:38

in these few days, many bitcoin RPG games arises that are worth to have a try

jackchun

ForumCoin: 408

Postby junrose123 » 21 Jan 2019, 05:44

PTC sites don't really benefit the users it self because of the very high payout threshold and mostly the websites owners are only the one who makes the benefit from it.

junrose123

ForumCoin: 885

Postby amitkokiladitya » 21 Jan 2019, 06:52

kaka135 wrote:Lately I am more interested in auto surfing sites, as it doesn't even require me to sit in front of the computer and click on the ads. Though they are also low paying sites, at least I can earn a little while I don't have time to work online.

There are many autos surfing sites coming up very often, I guess all of them buy the script from the same owner as the sites look similar to each other.

How much can you earn from auto surfing sites on daily basis? Is it safe to work on such sites? I heard that there are chances that we prone our device at risk by using auto surfing sites

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 676

Postby jackchun » 21 Jan 2019, 07:12

I strongly not recommended autosurf site for electricity wasting and viruses and malware appear. autoclaim facuet is totally different and much better

jackchun

ForumCoin: 408

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum