ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: New earning sites you just discovered

Postby kaka135 » 16 Jan 2019, 00:00

Kei wrote:I came across another autosurfing site; minenaira earlier today. It would be nice if I can utilize it and earn in my local currency.

I just read about it too. I read that it opens for other countries and pays via PayPal. The rate is much better than the other auto surfing sites, though the payout is high as well. I am still not sure if it's good to join. :roll:

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 12

Postby anil02 » 16 Jan 2019, 11:19

riddy09 wrote:
anil02 wrote:
amitkokiladitya wrote:Are autosurfing sites safe to work with? I fear catching up unwanted viruses and so I stay away from them.

Install a powerful antiviruse. So you can use autosurfering sites.

There are free antivirus and I'm using avast for years now and it keeps me safe. For instance, there are many sites that uses auto script for mining in the background without your knowledge and the AV detected it.

I am using Window10, it have inbuilt antivirus.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 262

Postby jackchun » 17 Jan 2019, 05:00

Autofaucet bitcoin site don't have virus usually, but auto surf sites has!

jackchun

ForumCoin: 408

Postby anil02 » 18 Jan 2019, 11:43

jackchun wrote:Autofaucet bitcoin site don't have virus usually, but auto surf sites has!

Yes it may be. While doing online work we must have effective antivirus.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 262

Postby jobless dude » 18 Jan 2019, 13:08

Katriona_22 wrote:
nakitakona wrote:I have joined Zzoomit forum. I find it well and good. No one is earning there yet. I am still working with it. It is a forum on electronics, electrical and technology.

I just first heard of this site, hope it works well for you and one it was nice to hear good feedback from you one day, that its legit and paying. Good luck..

zzoomit forum works well for technology lovers. A general audience can do electrical and electronics product reviews.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 466

Postby SUPERSINGH » 18 Jan 2019, 14:12

I am trying and searching for well-paying websites but I cannot risk my time to get scammed from a website and that's why moving cautiously

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 113
ForumCoin: 1,569

Postby ruthmongare » 18 Jan 2019, 20:30

I discovered spidermetrix but I don't know whether its legitimate. Its a survey site opened worldwide.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 630

Postby Rational Mind » 18 Jan 2019, 22:11

jobless dude wrote:zzoomit forum works well for technology lovers. A general audience can do electrical and electronics product reviews

You have a good forum out there. However, I am finding hard to have time to post on your forum. I hope to return to posting soon.

Rational Mind

ForumCoin: 40

Postby oldbuddy » 19 Jan 2019, 00:07

I found a GPT site that has a task to watch videos about a year ago, but it took me about 5 months to reach a cashout of $25 a couple of times. That told me they were legit, so I started experimenting and now I can easily do it in less than a month by running the videos in a side Window (which I am doing as I type this) and completing a captcha every 10 videos (which only takes a few seconds).

Sadly for most of you, it is only available to United States members, but I am sharing it for the benefit of Forum Coin members that do live here and might be interested.

WANT FREE BITCOIN WITH LITTLE EFFORT?
I don't mean 40 sitashis at a time dripping from a faucet.
CLICK HERE for details
oldbuddy

Referrals: 30
ForumCoin: 2,039

Postby jobless dude » 19 Jan 2019, 01:10

I need some clarification about the Quora Partner Program. Anyone in Forumcoin Using Quora Partner Program?
It's a new earning site to make money but there is no assurance for payment. You might get more or nothing..

jobless dude

Postby katkat » 19 Jan 2019, 03:22

I have been to a lot of forums to earn but I have only been paid in a few. Others maybe lucky to earn but now i am looking for dependable sites just like FC. Signed up in a few sites and after few months, I'm not active anymore. I am always trying to find something might have the chance to find what I wanted in a forum this 2019. I am studying an earning app now and hopefully soon I can share it with you.

katkat

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 934

Postby jobless dude » 19 Jan 2019, 03:46

Currently, I am experimenting Quora Partner Program. Soon I will be Sharing my exact earning Strategy on Forumcoin. I am still figuring out "How they are offering rewards"?

jobless dude

Postby tusziget » 19 Jan 2019, 04:07

As far as I have read the Quora program is rewarding their best answering members.I have read some really long answers there, which are very tie consuming.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 469

Postby augusta » 19 Jan 2019, 04:16

@oldbuddy mosr of such sites are hardly available worldwide and this make people like us get stucked when it comes to online earnings. I wish most good sites will be good enough to accept and actually allow international users work on their good sites.

augusta

ForumCoin: 749

Postby jackchun » 19 Jan 2019, 05:21

I just discovered three sites, one is monster game, two are normal bitcoin ptc site with accumulated daily bonus just by login

jackchun

ForumCoin: 408

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum