*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: New earning sites you just discovered

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 14 Jan 2019, 03:20

I am not exploring anymore. But if I have time I can research Google. And also check forum to know if there are new sites.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 323

Banner Ad

Postby tusziget » 14 Jan 2019, 04:09

I did discovered through the members posts Zwerl, but seems that many members are quitting the site.I would have liked to earn from there,just chatting.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby Whiterose » 14 Jan 2019, 04:21

I already quit working on zwerl because of having some issues regarding payment.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Postby augusta » 14 Jan 2019, 04:27

Zwerl has never being a legit site to me since I read the reviews online about the site. It's one site that suspended accounts indiscriminately so it was a site that one can't really trust.

augusta

ForumCoin: 11

Postby amitkokiladitya » 14 Jan 2019, 07:23

Are autosurfing sites safe to work with? I fear catching up unwanted viruses and so I stay away from them.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby riddy09 » 14 Jan 2019, 07:54

There are many new earning sites everyday. I'm still looking for new opportunities but it's hard to find without risking something. So, I just stick for the old sites that I can get some earnings for the meantime.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 445

Postby sofs » 14 Jan 2019, 10:15

The last site I joined is rational mind. I haven't had much time to explore it but posted an article there.

I recently joined bitlanders, it is hard to find your way around at least initially, but I guess if you could you could easily make some good money there. But it does seem to require a few other skills apart from writing to make good money.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby anil02 » 14 Jan 2019, 12:59

amitkokiladitya wrote:Are autosurfing sites safe to work with? I fear catching up unwanted viruses and so I stay away from them.

Install a powerful antiviruse. So you can use autosurfering sites.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 599

Postby SUPERSINGH » 14 Jan 2019, 13:43

I am on money mining and feeling bad that I missed earning from it but now trying hard to reach $2 by 21st

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby A K Rao » 14 Jan 2019, 15:16

No new sites for me which I have joined recently! In fact I have decided t0 stick to two or three sites and do justice there for myself and also for the site! So I am not hunting for any more new sites!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby Abigael » 14 Jan 2019, 16:51

nerdonforumcoin wrote:I am not exploring anymore. But if I have time I can research Google. And also check forum to know if there are new sites.

Same here, I have stopped surfing the internet for new earning sites. I think I am satisfied with the ones I have currently and when I need new sites, I will look for them in forums.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby riddy09 » 15 Jan 2019, 00:30

anil02 wrote:
amitkokiladitya wrote:Are autosurfing sites safe to work with? I fear catching up unwanted viruses and so I stay away from them.

Install a powerful antiviruse. So you can use autosurfering sites.

There are free antivirus and I'm using avast for years now and it keeps me safe. For instance, there are many sites that uses auto script for mining in the background without your knowledge and the AV detected it.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 445

Postby Chameli » 15 Jan 2019, 00:44

The last site I joined was defat and after the controversy with answeree (which also owns defat), I am not posting on this site anymore.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby Kei » 15 Jan 2019, 19:14

I came across another autosurfing site; minenaira earlier today. It would be nice if I can utilize it and earn in my local currency.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby ahmedo24 » 15 Jan 2019, 22:46

I guess this site is open to only Nigerians since the method of payment is in naira.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum