*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: New earning sites you just discovered

Postby anilmr » 04 Jan 2019, 21:29

I just discovered two sites very similar to ForumCoin. They are MyLot and BeerMoneyForum. MyLot pays directly in USD in your PayPal account. Whereas BeerMoneyForum pays you in Tokens, which can be later converted to either USD or even Bitcoin.

anilmr

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 2,183

Banner Ad

Postby Alexandoy » 04 Jan 2019, 21:46

nakitakona wrote:I have joined Zzoomit forum. I find it well and good. No one is earning there yet. I am still working with it. It is a forum on electronics, electrical and technology.

Take note of what you said - no one is earning there yet. I wish you luck.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby augusta » 05 Jan 2019, 00:12

@kaka,135 I don't know why but autosurfing site has never been my thing. I think the pay is usually very little too to make anything good off it.

augusta

ForumCoin: 11

Postby kaka135 » 05 Jan 2019, 00:16

augusta wrote:@kaka,135 I don't know why but autosurfing site has never been my thing. I think the pay is usually very little too to make anything good off it.

Yes, the pay is really little. I think it's quite similar to PTC sites, it's just that you don't need to click on ads but just let it run by itself. I suppose if you have little time to work on other sites, it'd be better. It's just that I don't always have time to sit in front of the computer to type or work, hence auto surfing at least brings a little income for me. I am earning around $2 a month from Alexa Master (one of the auto surfing sites I am working on) which is actually better than the other PTC sites I used to work on, so I am okay with it.

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

Postby tusziget » 05 Jan 2019, 04:08

I was active for a while on autosurfing sites,when I wanted to bring a little traffic to my blogs,but I just got credits there so I could use them advertising my sites.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby Chameli » 05 Jan 2019, 08:19

the only new site I have joined in the recent time is called defat, however, I have not received payment yet.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby skysnap » 05 Jan 2019, 08:59

I think there are plenty of new sites coming with the content.But the issue is that they should pay for things to work out.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby tusziget » 06 Jan 2019, 04:34

There are always many new earning sites, the question is if they can be trusted,if they are legit and paying.That is why I love being active on sites, which are for longer time online and are trusted.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby Whiterose » 06 Jan 2019, 05:09

I and still on the process of finding some new earning sites that can help me to have a good earnings online.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Postby Netherrealmer » 06 Jan 2019, 05:19

JASPREET wrote:
fergus1234 wrote:chatrecruit, It is a site where all you needed is internet and landline software. You will have creepy perverts call you on phone and you will talk dirty to them, :lol: . No need for cameras just talk dirty to those lonely people. I haven't tried it but they pay people 60 dollars per hour. They only hire people with beautiful speaking voice. :twisted:

Unlike camming you are 100 percent anonymous, You will just talk with some lonely people and make them hear what they want to hear.

Haha, do you think anyone can take this job and don't mind if the person is like this :shock: or like that :ugeek: :lol:

Well the person cannot see them and they cannot see the person. They can be chopping vegetables for dinner while talking to the lonely client who needs the voice for imaginations.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Postby kat82 » 06 Jan 2019, 05:31

fergus1234 wrote:chatrecruit, It is a site where all you needed is internet and landline software. You will have creepy perverts call you on phone and you will talk dirty to them, :lol: . No need for cameras just talk dirty to those lonely people. I haven't tried it but they pay people 60 dollars per hour. They only hire people with beautiful speaking voice. :twisted:

Unlike camming you are 100 percent anonymous, You will just talk with some lonely people and make them hear what they want to hear.

Is this similar t Flirtbucks or kind of related? I am not a beautiful voice owner thus meaning that I am left out. May be I should try out tuning my voice so I join.

kat82

Referrals: 69
ForumCoin: 1,420

Postby augusta » 06 Jan 2019, 05:37

I don't know why tasks that doesn't sound great have a good pay for doing it. Sometimes I think I just to lure people into doing it. Why can't they start paying people for doing tasks that are worthwhile.

augusta

ForumCoin: 11

Postby ceci » 06 Jan 2019, 08:23

kaka135 wrote:Recently I like earning from auto surfing sites as I don't need to spend my own time and effort really working on the site. I just found two new auto surfing sites, one is Money Mining and another is Fast Cash Mining. I am not sure whether they are legit, but from BMF, they label them as LEGIT as someone from the forum has been paid.

Great! Might check them out if I have got my laptop upgrade a bit.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby nakitakona » 06 Jan 2019, 08:31

ruthmongare wrote:
nakitakona wrote:I have joined Zzoomit forum. I find it well and good. No one is earning there yet. I am still working with it. It is a forum on electronics, electrical and technology.

I'm not that good about electronics but I think I will try zzoomit so please send me your referral.

I am glad to hear it from you that you are interested. Don't worry. I will send you my referral. Once you joined it there, you will it more fun though you have a limited knowledge about electronics, electrical and technology. You may comment on the thread which asks your opinion or your experience.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 236

Postby SUPERSINGH » 06 Jan 2019, 11:07

I am still looking at the alternatives to earn from. Hope to find some easy pay to post forum from where I can try and make some money daily

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum