ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

New earning sites you just discovered

Postby augusta » 04 Jan 2019, 03:33

Please I'm seeking for new sites to add to my the three sites I have already, well minus answeree for now since we don't know the fate of the site for now. Please list other legit sites you have just discovered even if there are new but you think it will be legit.

augusta

ForumCoin: 453

Re: New earning sites you just discovered

Postby Katriona_22 » 04 Jan 2019, 05:00

Like you I'm also looking for some good site to add to my 2 working site, I only have Forumcoin and Twitchfollows and hope to have some good and trusted one in the coming days.

Katriona_22

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 543

Postby gugun21 » 04 Jan 2019, 06:25

I found cinchbucks but I am discovering the site now too!! It is a survey site and similar to Swagbucks!

gugun21

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 229

Postby fergus1234 » 04 Jan 2019, 10:04

chatrecruit, It is a site where all you needed is internet and landline software. You will have creepy perverts call you on phone and you will talk dirty to them, :lol: . No need for cameras just talk dirty to those lonely people. I haven't tried it but they pay people 60 dollars per hour. They only hire people with beautiful speaking voice. :twisted:

Unlike camming you are 100 percent anonymous, You will just talk with some lonely people and make them hear what they want to hear.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 305

Postby nela13 » 04 Jan 2019, 10:15

fergus1234 wrote:chatrecruit, It is a site where all you needed is internet and landline software. You will have creepy perverts call you on phone and you will talk dirty to them, :lol: . No need for cameras just talk dirty to those lonely people. I haven't tried it but they pay people 60 dollars per hour. They only hire people with beautiful speaking voice. :twisted:

Unlike camming you are 100 percent anonymous, You will just talk with some lonely people and make them hear what they want to hear.

OMG, I believe there are people desperate to earn money but that is not my cup of tea. I prefer to earn 60 dollars in a month than in one hour and feel bad about myself.

nela13

ForumCoin: 492

Postby anil02 » 04 Jan 2019, 10:39

I am active on a video watch site. here my per day earning is 6 to 7 cent. I wants sites like it. Here easy to earn because we have not any fear of rejection and disqualification like survey and writing sites.

anil02

ForumCoin: 944

Postby JASPREET » 04 Jan 2019, 11:36

fergus1234 wrote:chatrecruit, It is a site where all you needed is internet and landline software. You will have creepy perverts call you on phone and you will talk dirty to them, :lol: . No need for cameras just talk dirty to those lonely people. I haven't tried it but they pay people 60 dollars per hour. They only hire people with beautiful speaking voice. :twisted:

Haha, do you think anyone can take this job and don't mind if the person is like this :shock: or like that :ugeek: :lol:

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 853

Postby sofs » 04 Jan 2019, 11:44

That sounds really creepy.. I don't think I will do something like that for all the money in the world. There may be lonely people in the world but we don't have to speak dirty to make them feel good.. Maybe I am old fashioned.

sofs

ForumCoin: 3,106

Postby ruthmongare » 04 Jan 2019, 13:07

I just discovered hydecorner but i find it hard working there. You need 8500 points to earn $1 whereas each thread is 10 points and each reply 6 points.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 303

Postby fergus1234 » 04 Jan 2019, 13:10

JASPREET wrote:net and landline software. You will have creepy perverts call you on phone and you will talk dirty to them, . No need for cameras just talk dirty to those lonely people. I haven't tried it but they pay people 60

It's not like you will lose reputation since there is no video and no one got pregnant from talking dirty, :lol: But yeah it is very creepy.It works well with people who lives alone because you do not want to be caught by family members talking raunchy.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 305

Postby nakitakona » 04 Jan 2019, 13:20

I have joined Zzoomit forum. I find it well and good. No one is earning there yet. I am still working with it. It is a forum on electronics, electrical and technology.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 649

Postby Angie10 » 04 Jan 2019, 14:01

JASPREET wrote:

Haha, do you think anyone can take this job and don't mind if the person is like this :shock: or like that :ugeek: :lol:

Good gosh! It really does sound very creepy LOL It must be very weird doing that, you could literally be talking to ANYONE! But wow, $60 per hour is a very good rate LOL Still, it's not for me.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,356

Postby simplyfred » 04 Jan 2019, 14:02

nakitakona wrote:I have joined Zzoomit forum. I find it well and good. No one is earning there yet. I am still working with it. It is a forum on electronics, electrical and technology.

I'm not that good about electronics but I think I will try zzoomit so please send me your referral.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 320

Postby ruthmongare » 04 Jan 2019, 20:09

simplyfred wrote:
nakitakona wrote:I have joined Zzoomit forum. I find it well and good. No one is earning there yet. I am still working with it. It is a forum on electronics, electrical and technology.

I'm not that good about electronics but I think I will try zzoomit so please send me your referral.
am also yearning for that forum as well because I checked the site but couldn't get the correct link to join the forum.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 303

Postby kaka135 » 04 Jan 2019, 20:26

Recently I like earning from auto surfing sites as I don't need to spend my own time and effort really working on the site. I just found two new auto surfing sites, one is Money Mining and another is Fast Cash Mining. I am not sure whether they are legit, but from BMF, they label them as LEGIT as someone from the forum has been paid.

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 169

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum