New: Contest July 1 to July 31 - Prizes 500FC(1st)/250FC(2nd) Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Earning more in 2019

Postby suny » 20 Feb 2019, 11:09

amitkokiladitya wrote:I really need a good site to keep working all day. Currently, I can work only on mylot and no other site keeps me involved the whole day.

Try virily, you can write as many posts as you wish and earn something better than Mylot there. You can, post, view articles and post your comments to collect points.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 199

Postby anil02 » 20 Feb 2019, 11:50

suny wrote:
amitkokiladitya wrote:I really need a good site to keep working all day. Currently, I can work only on mylot and no other site keeps me involved the whole day.

Try virily, you can write as many posts as you wish and earn something better than Mylot there. You can, post, view articles and post your comments to collect points.

If virily have referral option than send its your referral link.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 314

Postby SUPERSINGH » 20 Feb 2019, 13:50

I can try to make $10 in a month on virily but I don't like when there are absolutely no updates of earnings

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,983

Postby Vehlijanta » 20 Feb 2019, 14:22

If virily is that good then why not try it seriously and see if you can really achieve it?

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 663

Postby sofs » 20 Feb 2019, 14:33

Virily has stopped new registrations for the last three months. I have been trying since then, maybe a bit longer too, not sure.
Someone told me to register through FB , I tried; that didn't work.

I tried the referral route, that didn't work either.

So if you are not on virily already it may not be the site for you at this moment.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,639

Postby johnywalker » 21 Feb 2019, 08:58

I have stopped pinning my hopes on third party sites, third party sites can never provide you stable income. You need your own site to earn more.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Postby skysnap » 21 Feb 2019, 10:04

johnywalker wrote:I have stopped pinning my hopes on third party sites, third party sites can never provide you stable income. You need your own site to earn more.

This is true. However third party sites are required till you get your own income going smoothly. Then they are no longer needed for you.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 593

Postby JASPREET » 21 Feb 2019, 10:48

sofs wrote:Virily has stopped new registrations for the last three months. I have been trying since then, maybe a bit longer too, not sure.

So if you are not on virily already it may not be the site for you at this moment.

As they are not accepting new registrations there is no way to join the website

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 619

Postby anil02 » 21 Feb 2019, 10:50

JASPREET wrote:
sofs wrote:Virily has stopped new registrations for the last three months. I have been trying since then, maybe a bit longer too, not sure.

As they are not accepting new registrations there is no way to join the website

Most of sites wants more and more members but this site is not accepting new registrations, it is surprising!

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 314

Postby SUPERSINGH » 21 Feb 2019, 13:48

Whenever I try to explore a new website either they are paying only to top tier country members or is a survey website.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,983

Postby sofs » 21 Feb 2019, 13:58

johnywalker wrote:I have stopped pinning my hopes on third party sites, third party sites can never provide you stable income. You need your own site to earn more.

Yes, I agree with you on that, but your site is not going to take off the moment you get on the WWW. Its going to take some time and its important that you are able to sustain yourself during that time. Believe me those are really trying times. I have been through that. So I need to fortify myself before I jump into my next venture, third party sites come in handy.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,639

Postby suny » 21 Feb 2019, 14:05

SUPERSINGH wrote:I can try to make $10 in a month on virily but I don't like when there are absolutely no updates of earnings

You should know that the site updates once in a month so why worry about that. Remember the message from GITA that says "Do your work without worrying about the result". Everything will work fine for a hard working guy like you :thumbup:

suny

Postby Vehlijanta » 21 Feb 2019, 14:59

$10 in a month would be fine if you Spend as much time you spend on forum coin.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 663

Postby Chameli » 21 Feb 2019, 23:07

I do not think my earnings will be better in 2019. I was earning $100 per month in 2018, however, my January earning was not even $50. On Feburary, it is even less than that.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby suny » 22 Feb 2019, 00:49

Thare is no way you can avoid third party sites or whatever available to us on the web. I think we should take the advantage of such sites as long they pay and once they stop paying, you have no option but to leave them. Beside there is no guarantee that everyone can succeed with their own ventures online. All the best...

suny

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum