ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Earning more in 2019

Postby skysnap » 07 Feb 2019, 08:10

I am looking for few article writing sites that can pay well. I hope to deliver the value expected and hoping to earn some money in due process. As of now, nothing new has been found.
  • 0

User avatar
skysnap
 
Posts: 15,662
Reputation: 1224
ForumCoin: 1,368

Re: Earning more in 2019

Postby cinderella » 07 Feb 2019, 08:28

I have been trying to improve my current earnings by improving my skill. Even if I have been writing for some time, it is not an assurance that everything will be going smoothly. I have tried to submit two blogs following the new features of my site I am currently working with. Unfortunately, my work did not pass the criteria. I lost 20 gems and time. But I am not giving up and will continue to learn.

I am still holding on to my goal of earning more for this year.
  • 0

Visit IDEAL CAREER IDEAS for new online earning ideas!
DATA ENTRY SITES THAT YOU CAN JOIN IN 2019
User avatar
cinderella
 
Posts: 2,752
Location: Philippines
Referrals: 8
Reputation: 383
ForumCoin: 696

Re: Earning more in 2019

Postby JASPREET » 07 Feb 2019, 10:03

If you have a blog or you work as a freelancer then you can earn more all the time by completing different projects
  • 0

User avatar
JASPREET
 
Posts: 12,664
Location: India
Reputation: 317
ForumCoin: 902

Re: Earning more in 2019

Postby sofs » 07 Feb 2019, 10:39

cinderella wrote:I have been trying to improve my current earnings by improving my skill. Even if I have been writing for some time, it is not an assurance that everything will be going smoothly. I have tried to submit two blogs following the new features of my site I am currently working with. Unfortunately, my work did not pass the criteria. I lost 20 gems and time. But I am not giving up and will continue to learn.

I am still holding on to my goal of earning more for this year.


Very finicky I have been reading so many blogs there are there is no consistency in ratings which puzzles me. Its tough to figure out what is acceptable and what is not.
  • 0

User avatar
sofs
 
Posts: 2,155
Reputation: 203
ForumCoin: 3,114

Re: Earning more in 2019

Postby Whiterose » 07 Feb 2019, 13:00

I had been stuck with few earning opportunities online which leads me to earn very less but I am not giving up that I could make it to earn someday.
  • 0

Whiterose
Banned
 
Posts: 365
Reputation: -40
ForumCoin: 15

Re: Earning more in 2019

Postby junrose123 » 07 Feb 2019, 13:16

I am losing of hope that I will make a good earnings this year after all some of my forums have some issues just like the postloop.
  • 0

User avatar
junrose123
 
Posts: 6,015
Referrals: 3
Reputation: 94
ForumCoin: 689

Re: Earning more in 2019

Postby SUPERSINGH » 07 Feb 2019, 14:05

The year didn't started well but I am hopeful of doing better and may join more websites
  • 0

User avatar
SUPERSINGH
 
Posts: 17,078
Location: Singh-a-pur
Referrals: 124
Reputation: 768
ForumCoin: 1,755

Re: Earning more in 2019

Postby Vehlijanta » 07 Feb 2019, 15:28

I don't make any targets and just work according to the opportunities
  • 0

User avatar
Vehlijanta
 
Posts: 3,569
Reputation: 54
ForumCoin: 639

Re: Earning more in 2019

Postby ruthmongare » 07 Feb 2019, 17:28

Since answeree went down and digital global stopped. Am so much confused and I don't know what to do since only working on one site.
  • 0

ruthmongare
 
Posts: 4,804
Reputation: 119
ForumCoin: 347

Re: Earning more in 2019

Postby ahmedo24 » 07 Feb 2019, 20:32

Digital global forum may likely return it earning program next month, according to the admin and members are also encouraged to post at least one or two times daily
  • 0

ahmedo24
 
Posts: 6,473
Referrals: 26
Reputation: 174
ForumCoin: 507

Re: Earning more in 2019

Postby MysticMoons » 07 Feb 2019, 20:55

I am doing well with my live video games stream. Then now I making good money from making memes and posting them. Already they make more than all my paid to post stuff, and money apps. But I still do paid to post and money apps, because I let the money grow then cash out when it is big. Next I need to put advertising into my meme site, and then launch and promote our new youtube shows. It is going to be a busy and big money year. I might even start doing music again, we will see if there is time. :D
  • 0

Get paid to play video games from home ! I earned over 1000 dollars. Pays worldwide! find out how in the video below
https://bittubers.com/post/e3ac5133-c4ee-4275-910a-7d5615e3b1cb
User avatar
MysticMoons
 
Posts: 3,384
Location: Cool World
Reputation: 268
ForumCoin: 217

Re: Earning more in 2019

Postby Alexandoy » 07 Feb 2019, 22:24

skysnap wrote:I am looking for few article writing sites that can pay well. I hope to deliver the value expected and hoping to earn some money in due process. As of now, nothing new has been found.


That's also my haunt because I enjoy writing articles more than the forum.
  • 0

User avatar
Alexandoy
 
Posts: 3,957
Reputation: 337
ForumCoin: 942

Re: Earning more in 2019

Postby cinderella » 08 Feb 2019, 01:47

sofs wrote:
cinderella wrote:I have been trying to improve my current earnings by improving my skill. Even if I have been writing for some time, it is not an assurance that everything will be going smoothly. I have tried to submit two blogs following the new features of my site I am currently working with. Unfortunately, my work did not pass the criteria. I lost 20 gems and time. But I am not giving up and will continue to learn.

I am still holding on to my goal of earning more for this year.


Very finicky I have been reading so many blogs there are there is no consistency in ratings which puzzles me. Its tough to figure out what is acceptable and what is not.


I already know the way in order to pass using the old blogging style. What I mean here is the c-blogging which has just been introduced recently. We need to create a Querlo chat and embed it with the blog post. They have suggested topics on this particular blogging format. Since I haven't been submitting posts for several months, I am just starting to learn c-blogging. But anyway, I know I would be able to learn this thing.
  • 0

Visit IDEAL CAREER IDEAS for new online earning ideas!
DATA ENTRY SITES THAT YOU CAN JOIN IN 2019
User avatar
cinderella
 
Posts: 2,752
Location: Philippines
Referrals: 8
Reputation: 383
ForumCoin: 696

Re: Earning more in 2019

Postby kfantonio » 08 Feb 2019, 02:23

Nice to know a lot of people are actually interested in earning more money this 2019. I suggest doing part time online jobs like forum coin. You can also check the following that can help you ear more this 2019:
1. Post loop: https://www.postloop.com - this has same platform like forum coin.
2. Investing in the stock market
3. Opening a mutual fund or UITF account
4. Getting a VUL - its nice to get insured and at the same time investing part of your money in the market.
  • 0

kfantonio
 
Posts: 10
Reputation: 0
ForumCoin: 10

Re: Earning more in 2019

Postby Kei » 08 Feb 2019, 04:40

kfantonio wrote:Nice to know a lot of people are actually interested in earning more money this 2019. I suggest doing part time online jobs like forum coin. You can also check the following that can help you ear more this 2019:
1. Post loop: https://www.postloop.com - this has same platform like forum coin.
2. Investing in the stock market
3. Opening a mutual fund or UITF account
4. Getting a VUL - its nice to get insured and at the same time investing part of your money in the market.

From all that you've mentioned, I think investing in Stock market should be what will work for me. Although, I still have a lot to understand and master before I indulge.
  • 0

Kei
 
Posts: 2,488
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 112
ForumCoin: 283

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: fergus1234, MCforum, ruthmongare, simplyfred and 1 guest

Reputation System ©'