*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Earning more in 2019

Postby cinderella » 18 Mar 2019, 01:42

Chameli wrote:My dream to earn more in 2019 has shattered as the most of the earning sites where I earned have vanished. Now my only hope is to make money from my own site.

Sometimes the right site is just around the corner. I also aim to achieve something with my own site but while struggling on this aspect, it is also good that we have something where we can earn some amount. I took Bitlanders for granted for 3 years. Until I decided to give it another try. I wasn't disappointed with that decision.

EARN BITCON CASH THROUGH WRITING

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Banner Ad

Postby MysticMoons » 18 Mar 2019, 02:30

I am earning more now than ever. with some things like game streams. And also just being on youtube and selling online. I am finally getting to the big money online and it feels good. I still do paid to post and stuff for fun. Also I earn from pictures online. But yes as long as money comes in from different things it is what matters.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Postby riddy09 » 18 Mar 2019, 04:44

My opportunity is through Bitcoins or other potential altcoins that may come. I've been trying to hold Bitcoins as much as I can and hoping with the low BTC value right now it will soar in the coming months.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 445

Postby JASPREET » 18 Mar 2019, 05:35

We are expecting the value to increase in the coming months so it will be a good option to start collecting BTC now.

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 104

Postby junrose123 » 18 Mar 2019, 06:53

It is good to collect some bitcoins right now since there is a big possibility of increasing its value in the coming months that is why I am holding my bitcoins right now.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby skysnap » 18 Mar 2019, 07:21

junrose123 wrote:It is good to collect some bitcoins right now since there is a big possibility of increasing its value in the coming months that is why I am holding my bitcoins right now.

It won't be 10k this year. And unless it reaches that value it is not worth it. Plus instead of buying bitcoins, you should only exchange online earning or say FC to bitcoin. Because that way you risk less.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby anil02 » 18 Mar 2019, 07:28

JASPREET wrote:We are expecting the value to increase in the coming months so it will be a good option to start collecting BTC now.

I am using two site to earn bitcoin. At present I have more than 40k satoshic

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 599

Postby junrose123 » 18 Mar 2019, 15:35

It won't be 10k this year. And unless it reaches that value it is not worth it. Plus instead of buying bitcoins, you should only exchange online earning or say FC to bitcoin. Because that way you risk less.[/quote]
I am not buying bitcoins since mostly I am just collecting to different faucets out there because I don't have the money to buy for it.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby ceci » 19 Mar 2019, 09:03

skysnap wrote:
junrose123 wrote:It is good to collect some bitcoins right now since there is a big possibility of increasing its value in the coming months that is why I am holding my bitcoins right now.

It won't be 10k this year. And unless it reaches that value it is not worth it. Plus instead of buying bitcoins, you should only exchange online earning or say FC to bitcoin. Because that way you risk less.

I still have no idea if the price of Bitcoin can be rebounded soon, just thinking should I request for withdraw for Bitcoin for my online earning.

ceci

ForumCoin: 26

Postby anil02 » 19 Mar 2019, 10:04

junrose123 wrote:It won't be 10k this year. And unless it reaches that value it is not worth it. Plus instead of buying bitcoins, you should only exchange online earning or say FC to bitcoin. Because that way you risk less.

I am not buying bitcoins since mostly I am just collecting to different faucets out there because I don't have the money to buy for it.[/quote]
Yes it is also with me. I am collecting from two sites and I am not interested in buying it. I am also not interested in exchange.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 599

Postby JASPREET » 19 Mar 2019, 12:12

If you can afford to take risk then this is the ideal time to buy crypto currency becase it's ecpected to grow in the coming months.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 104

Postby Ash » 19 Mar 2019, 12:30

Are there easy methods of converting Bitcoin to PayPal or other methods when you do want to sell it? It seems that a lot of sites take fees and make it a complicated process which puts me off from trying.

Ash

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 102

Postby SUPERSINGH » 19 Mar 2019, 13:28

I like to know about these methods as well but I have a feeling that we shouldn't try these methods on our own as there are many scams where won't get anything in return.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby ahmedo24 » 19 Mar 2019, 19:57

Every site will take up fees if you want to convert your bitcoin to PayPal. You can try localbitcoin.com for your transaction.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby Kei » 19 Mar 2019, 20:03

cinderella wrote:
Chameli wrote:My dream to earn more in 2019 has shattered as the most of the earning sites where I earned have vanished. Now my only hope is to make money from my own site.

Sometimes the right site is just around the corner. I also aim to achieve something with my own site but while struggling on this aspect, it is also good that we have something where we can earn some amount. I took Bitlanders for granted for 3 years. Until I decided to give it another try. I wasn't disappointed with that decision.

This statement further indicates that our gold mines are some times right in front of us and we do not have to look really further. We just have to work with the tools we have got at hand.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum