*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Earning more in 2019

Postby naxewp81 » 20 Mar 2019, 01:27

I just need to remind myself not to stretch myself thin by joining too many sites. It would disrupt my work schedule.

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 88

Banner Ad

Postby katkat » 20 Mar 2019, 01:38

The truth is, it's not really easy to find a good site that last longer. There are times when we are earning good but problem is the site won't last too long and that's it, we need to find a new one. My experienced is that when I joined a fast paying site only a few months its gone. So I have to look for another one. Still being positive here and try to find another one soon.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby Kei » 20 Mar 2019, 05:16

katkat wrote:The truth is, it's not really easy to find a good site that last longer. There are times when we are earning good but problem is the site won't last too long and that's it, we need to find a new one. My experienced is that when I joined a fast paying site only a few months its gone. So I have to look for another one. Still being positive here and try to find another one soon.

This is the problem we all face. There's no longevity. These sites hardly stay longer than six months. This is one thing they have in common.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby Yugocean » 20 Mar 2019, 05:18

Kei wrote:
katkat wrote:The truth is, it's not really easy to find a good site that last longer. There are times when we are earning good but problem is the site won't last too long and that's it, we need to find a new one. My experienced is that when I joined a fast paying site only a few months its gone. So I have to look for another one. Still being positive here and try to find another one soon.

This is the problem we all face. There's no longevity. These sites hardly stay longer than six months. This is one thing they have in common.

No problem if a site leavs; there are always plenty of new ones coming; we just have to change the site.

Yugocean

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 3,958

Postby junrose123 » 20 Mar 2019, 05:29

naxewp81 wrote:I just need to remind myself not to stretch myself thin by joining too many sites. It would disrupt my work schedule.

Yes I agree with you, having too many sites can make our time limited which in return cannot give us a 100 percent focus on our online sites.

junrose123

ForumCoin: 0

Postby anil02 » 20 Mar 2019, 10:00

JASPREET wrote:If you can afford to take risk then this is the ideal time to buy crypto currency becase it's ecpected to grow in the coming months.

No I am not interested in buying, it is some what gambling.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 599

Postby mcjerry » 20 Mar 2019, 13:24

cinderella wrote:
Chameli wrote:My dream to earn more in 2019 has shattered as the most of the earning sites where I earned have vanished. Now my only hope is to make money from my own site.

Sometimes the right site is just around the corner. I also aim to achieve something with my own site but while struggling on this aspect, it is also good that we have something where we can earn some amount. I took Bitlanders for granted for 3 years. Until I decided to give it another try. I wasn't disappointed with that decision.

why not try forum site like this one forumcoin and BMF and also learn crypto currency trade

mcjerry
Banned

ForumCoin: 68

Postby sofs » 20 Mar 2019, 14:51

The only site I had a little hope on seems to be going down hill. Hmm its going to be tough I guess, but when the going gets tough the tough get going. So I guess I ought to find other sites now to work on.
I just need one good article writing site.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby ruthmongare » 20 Mar 2019, 15:05

Had planned so well for 2019. I had two promising sites digital global and answeree and they were the one's to give me good earning. Unfortunately both of them turned their back.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby junrose123 » 20 Mar 2019, 15:19

I am thinking of trying to shift on bitcoin investment to some legit and trusted companies to have a passive income this year.

junrose123

ForumCoin: 0

Postby Angie10 » 20 Mar 2019, 15:26

I'm seriously considering giving freelance sites a real go this year. I'm still not a big fan based on the bidding system. I think if you have no portfolio, you're also forced to charge peanuts until you can prove you're up for the job ***sigh***

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,440

Postby Vehlijanta » 20 Mar 2019, 17:19

junrose123 wrote:I am thinking of trying to shift on bitcoin investment to some legit and trusted companies to have a passive income this year.

Why don't you invest in bitcoins because it will be a easier option considering its trend.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby Alexandoy » 20 Mar 2019, 22:15

naxewp81 wrote:I just need to remind myself not to stretch myself thin by joining too many sites. It would disrupt my work schedule.

That's also my motto - better to be on 1 site only to have focus than to spread myself thin with so many sites. But frankly, there seems to be no new site in sight.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby anil02 » 21 Mar 2019, 11:21

Alexandoy wrote:

That's also my motto - better to be on 1 site only to have focus than to spread myself thin with so many sites. But frankly, there seems to be no new site in sight.

If we get regular work from some sites than we never thing to join more sites. But here work from sites are not certain.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 599

Postby Vehlijanta » 21 Mar 2019, 15:50

I have plans to invest in Forex and trying to earn money for that adventure.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 1,609

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum