New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Earning more in 2019

Postby Vehlijanta » 14 Apr 2019, 07:48

jackchun wrote:I will keep both online and offline working to maximize my earnings

If you are able to make double of your offline earnings online then you can switch to online because there is more risk online.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 196

Postby tusziget » 15 Apr 2019, 03:52

To work full time online is possible when you have constant earnings every month for a longer time which is enough to make a good living of it.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 683

Postby JASPREET » 15 Apr 2019, 04:31

tusziget wrote:To work full time online is possible when you have constant earnings every month for a longer time which is enough to make a good living of it.

it would be risky to leave your job and start working online because there are things like scam and there are no perks working online which offline workers receive.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 118

Postby junrose123 » 15 Apr 2019, 06:19

I am challenge to do some hard work this year as I am earning more again from all of my online sites.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 340

Postby ahmedo24 » 15 Apr 2019, 06:44

It will good to share other money making sites available because this 2019 has not been a good one for paid to post forums.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 89

Postby sofs » 15 Apr 2019, 16:42

I will have to review and restructure my activities again, by the end of this month. Until then it is time to do some research of other sites perhaps even check them out for suitability . I need a couple of more sites as back up,The sites I am on except FC seem to be either too slow or really getting messed. I would probably do BMF.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,619

Postby A K Rao » 15 Apr 2019, 16:49

sofs wrote:I will have to review and restructure my activities again, by the end of this month. Until then it is time to do some research of other sites perhaps even check them out for suitability . I need a couple of more sites as back up,The sites I am on except FC seem to be either too slow or really getting messed. I would probably do BMF.

That is very true , this year I am also not very active on many sites and I am only active on FC that too as and when I am having some free time! :cry:

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,275

Postby Kei » 15 Apr 2019, 21:11

I'm only active on three sites since the start of this year. I've noticed that the less the sites, the more I can concentrate and make the best out of them.

Kei

ForumCoin: 277

Postby sofs » 16 Apr 2019, 03:12

A K Rao wrote:
sofs wrote:I will have to review and restructure my activities again, by the end of this month. Until then it is time to do some research of other sites perhaps even check them out for suitability . I need a couple of more sites as back up,The sites I am on except FC seem to be either too slow or really getting messed. I would probably do BMF.

That is very true , this year I am also not very active on many sites and I am only active on FC that too as and when I am having some free time! :cry:

I am active and focused on a few sites, but the changes they are making don't seem too good and the moment. I need to look at back ups to en sure that the earnings down go down too much.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,619

Postby ahmedo24 » 16 Apr 2019, 03:20

Kei wrote:I'm only active on three sites since the start of this year. I've noticed that the less the sites, the more I can concentrate and make the best out of them.

You are right, it is difficult to manage more than three paid to post sites if you have other engagements offline. I am more focused on two sites at the moment cos I am kinda busy.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 89

Postby riddy09 » 16 Apr 2019, 03:23

ahmedo24 wrote:You are right, it is difficult to manage more than three paid to post sites if you have other engagements offline. I am more focused on two sites at the moment cos I am kinda busy.

It's better to have few forums which can get you to $1 per day or more than multiple faucets and spent whole day to earn $1 or less depends on the coin value.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 259

Postby tusziget » 16 Apr 2019, 04:04

I have never earned 1 USD worth cryptos claiming from faucets whole day long.It is better to do some services and ask for the payment in cryptos.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 683

Postby junrose123 » 16 Apr 2019, 06:57

It is good earn to earn from cryptocurrencies this month because the price keep increasing.

junrose123

ForumCoin: 340

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 16 Apr 2019, 07:44

It is really difficult to earn bitcoin nowadays. I have not earned and I stopped visiting faucet.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 794

Postby naxewp81 » 16 Apr 2019, 07:46

nerdonforumcoin wrote:It is really difficult to earn bitcoin nowadays. I have not earned and I stopped visiting faucet.

Agreed. There are a number of bitcoins faucets but it's too risky to waste your time in case they are scam. That's why I try to find other cryptos and not depend on bitcoins too much.

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 79

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum