ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Login IP problem

Postby jackchun » 31 Dec 2018, 13:32

I cannot login facuethub using my old ip address with my phone. How to solve it? thx

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,948

Re: Login IP problem

Postby mrki444 » 31 Dec 2018, 14:05

How do you know it's IP problem? Try delete cache and cookies or change browser.

mrki444

ForumCoin: 443

Postby A K Rao » 31 Dec 2018, 14:15

I have been informed here when I had this doubt about my IP change as I was to travel to my home town where I was to use some other source of internet that, IP change will not prevent any one to enter site unless it maintains the users secrecy! So I think there has to be some other reason for your inability to attend the site other than IP issue!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 319

Postby CyberFreak » 31 Dec 2018, 16:47

What is the error you are getting? That usually provides information on the reasoning why you can’t login.

Currently really really busy with real life things :o Responses will be alot slower than usual.

:$: ForumCoin Faucet - Claim your free FC!!! :$:

If you sign up to the ForumCoin.Win faucet, please contact me with your username via PM, email (cyberfreak@forumcoin.win) or submit a quick ticket so I can activate your account.
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 17
ForumCoin: 64,142

Postby jackchun » 31 Dec 2018, 17:02

my error is like this :

"無法連上這個網站 無法連上 https://faucethub.io/dashboard
ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE"

some Chinese characters there ,sorry ! I just copy and paste for better reasoning !

jackchun

Postby darkthorn » 31 Dec 2018, 19:14

Have you tried to contact their support? sometimes sites block IP for security reasons and only them can unblock it.

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 107

Postby oldbuddy » 31 Dec 2018, 20:13

I know that some of the websites I earn from require you to use the same IP you signed up with, so if you travel or use a different provider it sets off an alarm and blocks you. The solution is to run remote access software on your home computer and access it from any Internet connection so it appears like you are at home.

WANT FREE BITCOIN WITH LITTLE EFFORT?
I don't mean 40 sitashis at a time dripping from a faucet.
CLICK HERE for details
oldbuddy

Referrals: 29
ForumCoin: 632

Postby augusta » 31 Dec 2018, 23:50

This looks like a change in your IP address issue. You can change to your former IP or just contact the site support and let them know about your inability to login.

augusta

ForumCoin: 302

Postby jackchun » 31 Dec 2018, 23:51

what is meant by remote access software and is wifi connections an example ? thx

jackchun

Postby ruthmongare » 01 Jan 2019, 06:44

Maybe its not IP. Maybe you should check the browser that you're using or even clear cache of your browser.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 302

Postby jackchun » 01 Jan 2019, 07:21

I have used WiFi connections that is another ip which can successfully connections to the site. That means ip problem

jackchun

Postby oldbuddy » 01 Jan 2019, 17:05

jackchun wrote:what is meant by remote access software and is wifi connections an example ? thx

Remote Access is controlling your home computer (or any other) when you are not physically there by using a host program at home and a client program from the remote location. One example is a free version of Team Viewer (which I have used from London and Alaska).

WANT FREE BITCOIN WITH LITTLE EFFORT?
I don't mean 40 sitashis at a time dripping from a faucet.
CLICK HERE for details
oldbuddy

Referrals: 29
ForumCoin: 632

Postby dominique » 01 Jan 2019, 22:27

Some sites that are IP sensitive gives you loin error when you try to access the site. Sometimes you you use proxy IP or browser, you also get the login error. I was once trying to access FC through UC browser on my phone and I had similar problem.

dominique

ForumCoin: 0

Postby Happyland » 02 Jan 2019, 01:59

Usually for a new Ip address faucetub will alert you to a new ip address before you login. It will make you go through another step before logging in. Did you recently travel to a different location and/or did your ip address change? Try removing the cookies and clearing the cache. Contact admin of the site.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 483

Postby mrki444 » 02 Jan 2019, 15:33

Did you solve problem? It would be very helpful if you post solution.

mrki444

ForumCoin: 443

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum