ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Make more money posting at Bulkcomments.com

Postby augusta » 29 Dec 2018, 06:15

If you are looking for a new site to post on then take advantage of this site. You can earn up to 6 cents per comments and the least amount is 4 cents per post. All you need have is a Facebook and IG account because you will mostly post to them. If you have those two then you just have to apply to[commentapply@goknow.info] and put ‘Referred by lovely’ as the subject line
– In your email message, include your Facebook and Instagram profiles and a reason why you want to become a BCN member

The site will check to see if you have followed these initial steps, and then will move forward to qualify you further to see if you can form decent comments and follow the basic guidelines of the network.This is a legit site and you can earn a good amount weekly. So try it out.

augusta

ForumCoin: 16

Re: Make more money posting at Bulkcomments.com

Postby nakitakona » 29 Dec 2018, 06:21

thanks for referring this to us. this is new option to have an extra online> i have a Facebook account and what is this IG account? Is it the InstaGram?

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 601

Postby katkat » 29 Dec 2018, 06:36

Seems an interesting site to start the year. Have you been paid on this site? Will try to find more reviews before signing up.

katkat

ForumCoin: 1,049

Postby nakitakona » 29 Dec 2018, 06:40

katkat wrote:Seems an interesting site to start the year. Have you been paid on this site? Will try to find more reviews before signing up.

This is a good question. This is worth reading if there is one for this site is new to us. We would appreciate if there is a review to this effect or a proof of payment which we usually expect for the legitimacy of the site.

nakitakona

Postby A K Rao » 29 Dec 2018, 07:34

Though the site looks attractive i normally don't like to visit the sites where I need to use Face Book as I hardly use my Face Book account. I even don't have IG account too. :(

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 541

Postby arunima » 29 Dec 2018, 07:53

I had checked the site earlier but could not make out how to earn from it. Though I have a Facebook account, I do not have Instagram account. Do we need to have both or one is good enough??

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 282

Postby nakitakona » 29 Dec 2018, 08:17

I have just visited that site and it is an interesting one. I do subscribe to the idea there that says, "bulkcomments is the source for relevant comments." Is it true? It takes an action to prove it on how true it is. What can you say, my dear fellow?

nakitakona

Postby simplyfred » 29 Dec 2018, 08:24

Well, I think I need to see more details via googling. Time is quite a treasure for me now.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 1,386

Postby augusta » 29 Dec 2018, 08:54

Yes I have been paid severally by the site, been working here for a year now and I get paid all the time. Yes you need social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram even youtube. There are always tasks to be done on these social media accounts.

augusta

Postby nela13 » 29 Dec 2018, 17:38

Unfortunately, I was a member of the site but then after a few weeks without login in I forgot my password and since then I couldn't access the site again. I sent them an email but they didn't answer me.
I will try to be accepted again through your link, who knows, right?

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 340

Postby augusta » 29 Dec 2018, 18:11

Yeah, you can try with this new link I'm sure you will be accepted now you just need to have an active social account to qualify.

augusta

Postby kanchan18 » 30 Dec 2018, 15:36

augusta wrote:Yes I have been paid severally by the site, been working here for a year now and I get paid all the time. Yes you need social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram even youtube. There are always tasks to be done on these social media accounts.

Can you elaborate on how the site works. I am getting interested after going through the posts here. Thanks for your time.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 753

Postby augusta » 30 Dec 2018, 17:12

@ kanchan it a posting site where we comment on different sites like Facebook,blogs, Instagram etc depending on what a clients want. Maximum lines is just 2 sentences and mininum payout is $5

augusta

Postby MysticMoons » 30 Dec 2018, 19:26

6 cents per post is not bad. It might be good for me as I like to post and chat a lot online.

Get paid to post and watch videos! very easy money pays worldwide.Earn money right away for getting views and viewing videos daily! join today click the link below
https://bit.tube/play?hash=QmWGTq8gvLR5AkEbubAG6iPMzF8LFSTgkBAviZqqKo5NMX&channel=258490
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 1,862

Postby Rational Mind » 30 Dec 2018, 20:07

Looks like interesting offer. However, I might not try this. If they are asking your facebook and instagram account, they might ask you to post comment on facebook and insta posts which I am not very comfortable.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum