ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Have you ever bought discounted food items?

Postby anorona » 18 Jan 2019, 03:38

During Christmas season we see a lot of duscounted items and foods. It is good to grab them since you really need to use them during those times, plus you can save a lot.

anorona

ForumCoin: 936

Postby tusziget » 18 Jan 2019, 03:59

I like as well to take some offers, when there are discounts of quality products.There are some discounts in local stores on weekly basis.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 469

Postby katkat » 18 Jan 2019, 06:31

anorona wrote:During Christmas season we see a lot of duscounted items and foods. It is good to grab them since you really need to use them during those times, plus you can save a lot.

Yeah during the holiday season we have lots of discounted items. But when it comes to food we need to be careful. But honestly I will still buy it I just have to be cautious of it's expiration.

katkat

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 934

Postby amitkokiladitya » 18 Jan 2019, 07:01

Yes...and I don't think there is any harm in doing so either. All these items which have short expiry are available on discount and I like to choose from them.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 676

Postby skysnap » 18 Jan 2019, 08:44

I think if there are discounted coupons and the offers then sure I don't mind buying from the same. I can tell you that it can be pretty cheap in that case.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 541

Previous

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum