ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: PicturePunches

Postby MysticMoons » 23 Jan 2019, 20:10

It is very easy.I made 2 cents for 2 memes I posted last night. I think
the site will only grow. It's really getting good on there. I will try to post one new meme per day.

Get paid to be online! make money while being on facebook, youtube or any site! pays worldwide. No min payout. Money has been sent to me every 3 days
https://ghettomedia.wixsite.com/mysite/post/how-to-get-paid-to-listen-to-music-and-watch-youtube-from-home
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 2,116

Is picture punches down ?

Postby MysticMoons » 28 Jan 2019, 01:33

I can click on and access any site right now.
But when I go to picture punches i just get a timed out
thing and it won't go to the site?
any idea of how to get back on there?
is it loading for you guys ? https://www.picturepunches.com/

--- 28 Jan 2019, 01:34 ---

never mind guys it was down for a few mins. It's back up. All is good now !

Get paid to be online! make money while being on facebook, youtube or any site! pays worldwide. No min payout. Money has been sent to me every 3 days
https://ghettomedia.wixsite.com/mysite/post/how-to-get-paid-to-listen-to-music-and-watch-youtube-from-home
MysticMoons

Re: Is picture punches down ?

Postby sofs » 28 Jan 2019, 02:41

I tried it now, I can access it . Maybe it was down when you tried it earlier.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,186

Postby bestwriter » 28 Jan 2019, 02:56

I just clicked on that link to test. It opened.

bestwriter

ForumCoin: 691

Postby MysticMoons » 28 Jan 2019, 03:27

yes thank you guys it is back up!
It was down. But now they are back up. I was worried lol
I love that site

MysticMoons

Postby msmoneybags » 07 Feb 2019, 01:03

Received another payment from PicturePunches :) This is my fourth

msmoneybags

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 222

Postby MysticMoons » 07 Feb 2019, 01:16

That is great! I am just going to stack mine and cash out at the end of month. So far I'm making quite a bit for very little work. IN fact it' just fun to me. I love this site. Wish I knew about it long ago.

MysticMoons

Postby anilmr » 07 Feb 2019, 21:39

msmoneybags wrote:Received another payment from PicturePunches :) This is my fourth

That's really great...I really enjoy watching your memes. What are your secrets to getting so many page views? How do you manage to get so much traffic to your memes?

anilmr

ForumCoin: 1,012

Postby Alexandoy » 07 Feb 2019, 22:15

Thanks for sharing this site. I guess I will enjoy posting there, not really for the earnings but for the fun.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 828

Postby msmoneybags » 07 Feb 2019, 23:02

anilmr wrote:That's really great...I really enjoy watching your memes. What are your secrets to getting so many page views? How do you manage to get so much traffic to your memes?

Awe thank you, who are you over there? Im advertising on Traffic Exchanges, put links in my signatures, now and again I will post on twitter

msmoneybags

Postby KyushuKris » 08 Feb 2019, 00:39

nice. thanks to you guys I found another source of income. I uploaded one meme yesterday.

KyushuKris

ForumCoin: 376

Postby MysticMoons » 08 Feb 2019, 00:47

Wow I made a lot of money on there today! that site is awesome. Now I can really make use of my social media traffic. which was being wasted on my blogs that did not earn me much. I love this site. People love memes to much, they ask me if they can have them im like sure, just go to my link./ And I make new ones everyday. :D

MysticMoons

Postby theresajane » 08 Feb 2019, 03:01

Wow! Thank you for sharing this site. I would love to try this out.

theresajane

ForumCoin: 250

Postby msmoneybags » 08 Feb 2019, 04:26

MysticMoons wrote:Wow I made a lot of money on there today!

It was a good day I made .38c today, for doing nothing :)
Since its already a new day on PP, I hope today is another good day!

--- 08 Feb 2019, 00:32 ---

Alexandoy wrote:Thanks for sharing this site. I guess I will enjoy posting there, not really for the earnings but for the fun.

I hope so, I just found you on PP and subscribed, Im zingers, looking forward to seeing your memes :)

msmoneybags

Postby Tendz » 08 Feb 2019, 08:13

msmoneybags wrote:Received another payment from PicturePunches :) This is my fourth

Wow, congrats msmoneybags! :clap: Glad to see you're doing well and for your continuous payments

Tendz

ForumCoin: 622

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum