ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Airbucks App (India)

Postby skysnap » 02 Jan 2019, 08:09

Looks like a good app. But I recently moved to lopscoop instead. I don't spend much time on it. But its one good app too.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,196

Postby gugun21 » 03 Jan 2019, 06:30

skysnap wrote:Looks like a good app. But I recently moved to lopscoop instead. I don't spend much time on it. But its one good app too.

what lopscoop is about??

--- 04 Jan 2019, 11:58 ---

kanchan18 wrote:
Yugocean wrote:
Happyland wrote:Wow another way to earn. Although I don't like surveys there are many other interesting ways to earn. I am sure there will be even more sites available in the new year. :)

We dont like surveys because they throw us out in the middle, but this is Indian based app, so surveys might be Indian target.

The main way to earn here is to browse and visiting blogs. That are available through out the day. All you need to do is keep browsing through the App as long as possible.

What's your current AB status?? I guess You must have reaches 1000 ABs already!! :think:

gugun21

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 194

Postby amitkokiladitya » 04 Jan 2019, 06:41

This sounds good. I really wish that like all other Indian apps this one does not turn out to be scam.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 266

Postby kanchan18 » 06 Jan 2019, 06:24

I have already reached 2500 ABs which is enough to get INR 500 gift card from Amazon but there is no gift card available to shop. The admin though has already notified this earlier. Currently I am not active there. I will only do that once i receive those gift cards.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 207

Postby amitkokiladitya » 07 Jan 2019, 07:43

The site does not offer a gift card so at present the site is not working for me

amitkokiladitya

Postby kanchan18 » 07 Jan 2019, 14:58

They have also reduced earning opportunities. Initially there was used to be an happy hour browsing offered daily, then they reduced that to half an hour and noe for last two days there has been no happy hour browsing offers.

kanchan18

Postby gugun21 » 07 Jan 2019, 15:52

kanchan18 wrote:They have also reduced earning opportunities. Initially there was used to be an happy hour browsing offered daily, then they reduced that to half an hour and noe for last two days there has been no happy hour browsing offers.

Did you ask for redeem??? I think they have availed the gift cards by now!! They are thinking to introduce some games on the app!! Yes, they have reduced the happy hours!! Like today was 1 AB only!!

gugun21

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 194

Postby amitkokiladitya » 09 Jan 2019, 07:10

gugun21 wrote:
kanchan18 wrote:They have also reduced earning opportunities. Initially there was used to be an happy hour browsing offered daily, then they reduced that to half an hour and noe for last two days there has been no happy hour browsing offers.

Did you ask for redeem??? I think they have availed the gift cards by now!! They are thinking to introduce some games on the app!! Yes, they have reduced the happy hours!! Like today was 1 AB only!!

Not yet. They haven't re introduced a gift card and so currently the site is a waste for me.

amitkokiladitya

Postby JASPREET » 09 Jan 2019, 09:31

What's the procedure to join this app and how we can earn and get paid?

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 64

Postby anilmr » 09 Jan 2019, 22:31

Since it is an Indian App I will surely give it a try. Since I live in India, the surveys will be targeting Indian audience, so it should be easy for an Indian to qualify for the surveys - something which is not easy with other survey sites.

anilmr

ForumCoin: 273

Postby amitkokiladitya » 11 Jan 2019, 07:25

anilmr wrote:Since it is an Indian App I will surely give it a try. Since I live in India, the surveys will be targeting Indian audience, so it should be easy for an Indian to qualify for the surveys - something which is not easy with other survey sites.

The site is easy and authentic. But they don't have any redemption method which can be useful. So I don't think it is wise to waste time.on the site.

amitkokiladitya

Postby skysnap » 11 Jan 2019, 09:20

I have found out that Airbucks in some places can be pretty harder to work with as some activities not easy to earn.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,196

Postby kanchan18 » 12 Jan 2019, 15:38

I have already received my first Amazon voucher worth INR 500 last night. At last a sigh of relief. It is now under legit category.

kanchan18

Previous

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum