ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: So what is Steemit paid to post site?

Postby nela13 » 29 Dec 2018, 18:12

sofs wrote:What is the payout like in terms of dollars? Any article writing site excites me.. But yeah we need friends there.. networking is a must on most online earning sites, I guess.

I know they pay in Steems, don't know exactly the value in $. You can have a lot of friends there but if they don't have power their votes worth anything, that is the main problem of steemit, if whales don't upvote your content it will take you ages to have some power,

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 343

Postby sabtra » 29 Dec 2018, 19:29

I'm officially a Steemit member. :D
Had to pay. :roll:

nela13 wrote:I know they pay in Steems, don't know exactly the value in $. You can have a lot of friends there but if they don't have power their votes worth anything, that is the main problem of steemit, if whales don't upvote your content it will take you ages to have some power.

I learned it the hard way, spent all my power before I knew there was such a thing.
The site is surely slow at first. Feels like you need courses before you sign up. :lol:

sabtra

ForumCoin: 322

Postby MysticMoons » 29 Dec 2018, 20:09

Well this site sound like It's not worth my time joining. I like sites where I join and can start earning right away. But it does sound interesting however.

Get paid to be online! make money while being on facebook, youtube or any site! pays worldwide. No min payout. Money has been sent to me every 3 days
https://bittubeapp.com?ref?2JSXPMYFO
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 1,885

Postby Katriona_22 » 10 Jan 2019, 11:35

simplyfred wrote:In steemit we need a lot of friends connection so for the first timer to join they'll simply be having a hard time.

Are you a member of this site? I sounds good but needs a lot of time to build up connections and to earn. Hope you get paid there..

Katriona_22

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 525

Postby sofs » 10 Jan 2019, 12:51

I just read a review by a member of another site, she did not seem to have a good opinion about the way seemeit works and quit it, because of the close knit groups there that made her feel like an outsider and even bullied her. I have read some of her other posts and felt that it could be a honest review. I am not hundred percent sure if it is an unbiased review.

sofs

ForumCoin: 1,784

Postby SUPERSINGH » 10 Jan 2019, 13:47

Earlier Steemit was paying well but from some time I am not hearing much about it and don't know if how I can earn from it.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 2,207

Postby simplyfred » 12 Jan 2019, 08:16

I think one will earn there as long as you have some alliance. If you are only starting definitely you'll be having a hard time.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 1,412

Postby MysticMoons » 12 Jan 2019, 08:19

I see you need a lot of friends and people to support you on there. Well thank you for the info it is always good to know something new!

Get paid to be online! make money while being on facebook, youtube or any site! pays worldwide. No min payout. Money has been sent to me every 3 days
MysticMoons

Postby simplyfred » 12 Jan 2019, 08:22

MysticMoons wrote:I see you need a lot of friends and people to support you on there. Well thank you for the info it is always good to know something new!

Yes, my friend. I've tried to do steemit and even tried to connect with people sadly I still failed or maybe I just give up easy. Ha ha.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 1,412

Postby MysticMoons » 12 Jan 2019, 08:27

Oh i see how it works. I might still give it a try. But now just being on two forums.
I hardly have time to post on them both with my live gaming stream gig I have lol.
But I do love to chat so I have to stop by everyday.

MysticMoons

Previous

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum