New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Choosing sites for earning online

Postby anil02 » 15 Apr 2019, 10:59

If we have time to spend for online work that we must be join more sites. I am always in search of good sites.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,216

Postby SUPERSINGH » 15 Apr 2019, 15:53

I actually have more time but from past many weeks my body isn't allowing me to do much and I am feeling lethargic all the time

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 123
ForumCoin: 1,385

Postby metsrock69 » 15 Apr 2019, 15:57

I have a handful of survey sites that I visit daily and get keep my earning streaks going. Then I do a few for daily email and paid to click participation. I then go to a couple sites that I visit every other day to build up opportunities. Finally I got through late emails in case some late paying offers come in :)

metsrock69

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 1,140

Postby SUPERSINGH » 15 Apr 2019, 16:03

If I can work on my patience and surveys then I am sure it will add another dimension to my life and earnings and I will be able to make some extra money online.

SUPERSINGH

Postby Vehlijanta » 15 Apr 2019, 16:41

I don't have such problems but I don't choose many websites as its harder to manage many websites.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 196

Postby riddy09 » 16 Apr 2019, 03:34

I will not do so many sites and spend a lot of time and end up wasting my time. I'd rather focus on few sites that pay decently and it's not always the more earning sites, the better. So, I'm always choosy.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 259

Postby tusziget » 16 Apr 2019, 03:53

I used to be active on many many lower paying sites.After taking in consideration the time investment I have chosen to be active only on couple favorite sites.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 686

Postby skysnap » 16 Apr 2019, 07:49

riddy09 wrote:I will not do so many sites and spend a lot of time and end up wasting my time. I'd rather focus on few sites that pay decently and it's not always the more earning sites, the better. So, I'm always choosy.

The thing this year is we can't be choosy. Not a lot of options out there. We have to work with what we have right now.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 862

Postby naxewp81 » 16 Apr 2019, 08:05

tusziget wrote:I used to be active on many many lower paying sites.After taking in consideration the time investment I have chosen to be active only on couple favorite sites.

I used to be in the same situation. I realized that I wasted too much time on low paying sites and not earning more than I hoped.

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 79

Postby JASPREET » 16 Apr 2019, 10:24

I am choosy and takes time to join a website and get active on it and my work schedule and other commitments also play a crucial role.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 118

Postby anil02 » 16 Apr 2019, 12:05

SUPERSINGH wrote:I actually have more time but from past many weeks my body isn't allowing me to do much and I am feeling lethargic all the time

It is also with me. I am also feeling it. I want to sleep in morning and when I wake-up I feels pain in legs.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,216

Postby sofs » 16 Apr 2019, 14:16

I am trying to follow the 'work smart not hard' principle on a few sites right now. I am slowly relinquishing sites which take too much work for less pay. This way I have more time for my real life offline too.
I am happy with good work done rather than more work more pay.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,619

Postby KyushuKris » 16 Apr 2019, 15:05

Are there any survey sites that don't have the dreaded 'Sorry you're not applicable for this survey' message pop up once you're already 3 pages in? That can be annoying.

KyushuKris

ForumCoin: 441

Postby SUPERSINGH » 16 Apr 2019, 15:22

Presently I am trying to use my brains at dream11 predictions and I am hoping to request payment in a few days and will update.

SUPERSINGH

Postby naxewp81 » 17 Apr 2019, 12:38

KyushuKris wrote:Are there any survey sites that don't have the dreaded 'Sorry you're not applicable for this survey' message pop up once you're already 3 pages in? That can be annoying.

From my experience, definitely YouGov. I never got screen out.

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 79

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum