New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Choosing sites for earning online

Postby SUPERSINGH » 09 Apr 2019, 15:09

I am planning to work as a freelancer and actually seeing a few of my friends doing it perfectly and earning decent money.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 123
ForumCoin: 1,385

Postby sofs » 09 Apr 2019, 17:33

raaman wrote:Your thinking may be good. But as long as the revenue-share website owners do not change their way of paying and continue to pay peanuts and broken peanuts, it is not going to help.

Yes, you do get paid peanuts, but the revenue sharing sites don't make too much money either. Google ensures that article submission sites don't make money, they do it methodically by banning adsense holders form third tier countries and pay nothing for their articles though they get views . They make their money from placing all their ads on such sites.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,619

Postby tusziget » 10 Apr 2019, 03:46

I have read as well that placing ads may not bring that much revenue for the website owner as expected.You need tons of traffic to make a decent income from placing ads on your sites.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 683

Postby riddy09 » 10 Apr 2019, 05:34

tusziget wrote:I have read as well that placing ads may not bring that much revenue for the website owner as expected.You need tons of traffic to make a decent income from placing ads on your sites.

It's really not always profitable or you can set high expectations from the ads revenue alone. That's why we can see different stats or the number of visitors fluctuates depends on the search demands.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 259

Postby junrose123 » 10 Apr 2019, 12:41

I have tried many new earning sites over the past few months but most of them are paying peanuts.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 340

Postby a_jerobon » 10 Apr 2019, 14:29

I choose to work in sites that I really love what I do in them. I work mostly in article writing sites, paid to post forums and question and answer sites.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 567

Postby SUPERSINGH » 10 Apr 2019, 14:53

From the past many weeks, I am planning to start something extra which can help me earn and today I invested some money in Dream11 and hoping to get some reward.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 123
ForumCoin: 1,385

Postby ahmedo24 » 11 Apr 2019, 06:52

What kind of site is this Dream 11 sites, possibly I could try to invest there also.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 89

Postby skysnap » 11 Apr 2019, 07:28

I am trying to find the sites which have some of the type of skills that can pay me consistently even after spending hours on them. It works out overall but some of the time have to work harder on few sites for low pay.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 862

Postby averygirl72 » 11 Apr 2019, 10:04

I consider the earning potential and the availability of jobs. If it is small earning I get discourage. I want jobs that are always available every time I want to work

averygirl72

ForumCoin: 200

Postby junrose123 » 11 Apr 2019, 11:12

I am choosing sites that I feel easy to work on and would suit my best interest.

junrose123

ForumCoin: 340

Postby JASPREET » 11 Apr 2019, 11:20

averygirl72 wrote:I consider the earning potential and the availability of jobs. If it is small earning I get discourage. I want jobs that are always available every time I want to work

It's natural to feel discourages seeing low paying jobs or offers but if you don't have any well paying jobs then better to at least complete these offers.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 118

Postby anil02 » 11 Apr 2019, 11:21

averygirl72 wrote:I consider the earning potential and the availability of jobs. If it is small earning I get discourage. I want jobs that are always available every time I want to work

It is not easy to find site at which job are available when we wants to work. I think forum sites are suitable for you but most of forum sites are low earning.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,216

Postby sofs » 12 Apr 2019, 05:39

skysnap wrote:I am trying to find the sites which have some of the type of skills that can pay me consistently even after spending hours on them. It works out overall but some of the time have to work harder on few sites for low pay.

I am tired of searching. How do you do this? Every good site I have found so far has bitten the dust or is in the process. Please let me know if you find any writing sites worthwhile, I will join as your referral.

Which is very natural, I can understand how you feel. I really don't know how to handle microjobs. I am kinda dumb with those.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,619

Postby ruthmongare » 12 Apr 2019, 19:01

And we're short of ptp sites and I don't see any coming any sooner. Most people work well a d earn better in ptp sites than any others.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 184

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum