ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Choosing sites for earning online

Postby sofs » 16 Dec 2018, 11:47

While choosing site for earning online do you only look at the earning aspect only or do you look at other aspects as well?
Like, do you consider
good reviews about the work place atmosphere
the reliability of the site owners
do you look for friends working on the site
Do you play to your strengths as in - if you are comfortable with article writing or forum posting, or PTC sites..
Or do you consider any other factors before signing up with any sites?

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,186

Re: Choosing sites for earning online

Postby mrki444 » 16 Dec 2018, 12:36

Firs what watch is minimum payout. If it's to big and it doesn't support PayPal, but competition does, than I will wait for some time. PayPal is good sign for website.

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 843

Postby cinderella » 16 Dec 2018, 12:56

I consider the earning side and if I am comfortable with the site. I also love a site where I can learn a lot of things and a good community. Earning is only a part of the things I considered when joining a site.

Visit IDEAL CAREER IDEAS for new online earning ideas!
DATA ENTRY SITES THAT YOU CAN JOIN IN 2019
cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 255

Postby Tendz » 16 Dec 2018, 13:01

I would check the reviews about that site first. As mrki44 said, the minimum payout amount and Paypal option for payment is very important. Then payment proofs and processing time, and lastly, the working environment :)

Tendz

ForumCoin: 612

Postby nakitakona » 16 Dec 2018, 13:29

I am usually carried by the proof of payment. I seldom look at the review or it just comes later. Just lately, I joined the VidsWatcher for I was convinced of the payment made by one of my friends. Just this morning I receive my firs payment. That is how opportunist I am. I grab right away the potential of legit earning.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 612

Postby anorona » 16 Dec 2018, 14:23

All the factors that you have mentioned are important. But most of the time, I always look for reviews then if the site is comfortable to work with, i will give it a try.

anorona

ForumCoin: 225

Postby Angie10 » 16 Dec 2018, 15:26

I look at the whole picture, which for me includes the admin being responsive, a warm and welcoming environment, whether the site actually pays, the cashout threshold (can't be over $20) etc. I also have to enjoy working on the site, otherwise I get bored and leave.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 598

Postby jackchun » 16 Dec 2018, 17:10

I now usually go to beermoneyforum or bitcointalk to find my favorite earnings and legit sites, and summarize them into my blog below!

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,023

Postby darkthorn » 16 Dec 2018, 17:25

The first thing I look when joining a site to earn money is if they are really paying or not, than I look for the time of work and the time it will take me to get some profit out of it. If it is not worthy I do not join it.

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 192

Postby sofs » 17 Dec 2018, 03:59

Angie10 wrote:I look at the whole picture, which for me includes the admin being responsive, a warm and welcoming environment, whether the site actually pays, the cashout threshold (can't be over $20) etc. I also have to enjoy working on the site, otherwise I get bored and leave.

I guess in the long run getting the whole picture works. Its easy to get carried away by rates, proof of payments and such.. but when you have a complete picture it helps you hang around for a longer stint and work with satisfaction.

sofs

Postby JASPREET » 17 Dec 2018, 04:44

I like those websites which have cashout threshold below $10 and that's why am trying forum coin

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 834

Postby tusziget » 17 Dec 2018, 04:45

I am looking on different aspects when joining a site:earning possibilities,being comfortable on the site,searching for proofs if the site is legit and paying.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 753

Postby amitkokiladitya » 17 Dec 2018, 06:00

I look for a legit payment proof, a supportive admin and a nice working community. If all these are available I go ahead even if the payout is high. The most important thing is that the site should be a value for the time that I have invested.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 304

Postby sofs » 17 Dec 2018, 06:35

amitkokiladitya wrote:I look for a legit payment proof, a supportive admin and a nice working community. If all these are available I go ahead even if the payout is high. The most important thing is that the site should be a value for the time that I have invested.

Yes i agree those are some of the things I would be looking out for too.. I really wouldn't mind a high threshold as long as it is reachable in a month or two of regular work.

Last edited by sofs on 17 Dec 2018, 11:07, edited 1 time in total.
sofs

Postby junrose123 » 17 Dec 2018, 06:36

I think that it is a good idea to choose sites that we are comfortable as we can do a lot of things from it which make us more interested to work.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 580

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum