New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Traffic exchange sites that work?

Postby jackchun » 16 Mar 2019, 13:23

I want to find some exchange sites that both offers paid to sign up and traffic exchange service

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,714

Postby suny » 16 Mar 2019, 15:14

I have tried a site "Linkcollider" recently which really works. I have done it as a free member, in exchange of sharing their links. They have different rates from different members to chose from and you can set your own rate for your site as well. It works fine.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 289

Postby tusziget » 17 Mar 2019, 07:02

I was at the start of my online work very enthusiast about TE sites.However, in time I have realized that they bring not so much profit for me, so I quit TE sites.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 683

Postby jackchun » 17 Mar 2019, 09:00

only exchange for links, that is a very common traffic exchange, more than thousands of sites like this

jackchun

Postby skysnap » 17 Mar 2019, 09:17

Traffic from such place does not earn you anything. Bad for affiliate marketing. Bad for ads. Bad for anyone who wants to retain their traffic.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 862

Postby jackchun » 17 Mar 2019, 11:47

I mainly use traffic exchange credits for ptp, earn a few bitcoin, I use trafficswirl, if you like, I can give you details !

jackchun

Postby oldbuddy » 17 Mar 2019, 12:18

skysnap wrote:Traffic from such place does not earn you anything. Bad for affiliate marketing. Bad for ads. Bad for anyone who wants to retain their traffic.

I see, that probably explains why they are still around after decades of people using them.

ANYONE Can Do This From Any Country
Pocket An Extra $200 This Year For Doing What You Should Do Anyway
CLICK HERE for all the details CLICK HERE
oldbuddy

Referrals: 31
ForumCoin: 2,255

Postby skysnap » 17 Mar 2019, 12:35

Scam sites also work for more than decades. Doesn't make it reliable. Then again why I bother with those who give people advice of joining traffic exchange and PTC. Blocking doesn't even work on PHPBB. Such a pity for me to deal with some people on forums.

skysnap

Postby oldbuddy » 17 Mar 2019, 13:27

skysnap wrote:Scam sites also work for more than decades. Doesn't make it reliable. Then again why I bother with those who give people advice of joining traffic exchange and PTC. Blocking doesn't even work on PHPBB. Such a pity for me to deal with some people on forums.

I feel the same way about people who offer nothing but discouragement to those who are looking into good possibilities, just because they don't know how to succeed at them. Why can't you just be positive about what works for you and leave others alone?

oldbuddy

Postby skysnap » 17 Mar 2019, 13:51

That coming from a person who feeds of PTC and traffic exchange referrals offering nothing but misguiding information. I have to say it's nice projection you throw at other people by painting them negative. Not the first time I have noticed this in this week. If you want me to leave others alone, how about you stop quoting me and replying to my post. I am sure you don't need warning from admins for chasing me in every PTC discussion that you do? or do you want such warning?

skysnap

Postby oldbuddy » 17 Mar 2019, 19:44

skysnap wrote:That coming from a person who feeds of PTC and traffic exchange referrals offering nothing but misguiding information. I have to say it's nice projection you throw at other people by painting them negative. Not the first time I have noticed this in this week. If you want me to leave others alone, how about you stop quoting me and replying to my post. I am sure you don't need warning from admins for chasing me in every PTC discussion that you do? or do you want such warning?

If a warning was warranted, I am sure I would have had one by now (according to your comment), but I am just expressing my opinion (just like you are). All I am suggesting is that you stop posting the same negative crap every time a post about PTC or other legit programs is made. If you insist on doing this, I promise you will keep hearing from me.

oldbuddy

Postby skysnap » 18 Mar 2019, 04:21

oldbuddy wrote:
skysnap wrote:That coming from a person who feeds of PTC and traffic exchange referrals offering nothing but misguiding information. I have to say it's nice projection you throw at other people by painting them negative. Not the first time I have noticed this in this week. If you want me to leave others alone, how about you stop quoting me and replying to my post. I am sure you don't need warning from admins for chasing me in every PTC discussion that you do? or do you want such warning?

If a warning was warranted, I am sure I would have had one by now (according to your comment), but I am just expressing my opinion (just like you are). All I am suggesting is that you stop posting the same negative crap every time a post about PTC or other legit programs is made. If you insist on doing this, I promise you will keep hearing from me.

Warning is not issued because I have not sent the query to admins. And you are not expressing your opinion but you are trolling in each thread against my reply and trying to provoke reply from me. I ignored many times. Now that you have decided to play negative trust me I am going to post against PTC and Traffic exchange even more. PS: There is no such thing as Legit PTC and traffic exchange. Yeah bring on your replies now. I'll double my efforts from here onwards.

skysnap

Postby riddy09 » 18 Mar 2019, 04:35

The legitimacy of an earning site in my view is a paying status. This means that as soon as they are paying they are legit. Traffic exchange is not a good means to exchange but then, it's the easiest way to promote without paying or a cheaper means.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 259

Postby jackchun » 18 Mar 2019, 10:28

I think for traffic exchange sites to be popular, it should add some marketing services using credits within the site for users to deal with each other

jackchun

Postby oldbuddy » 18 Mar 2019, 15:55

jackchun wrote:I think for traffic exchange sites to be popular, it should add some marketing services using credits within the site for users to deal with each other

That is exactly what they all do, some just do it better than others.

oldbuddy

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum