ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: How many paid to post forums are you on?

Postby Kei » 07 Jan 2019, 06:50

ceci wrote:I am only working on one or two, Forum Coin and Beer Money Forum.

I'm also working on only two for now. Forum coin and digital global. I'll be adding some more though.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 587

Postby kaka135 » 07 Jan 2019, 07:57

I don't remember how many paid to post forums I have joined, but currently I am only active in PostLoop if it's considered as a paid to post forum. Besides PostLoop, sometimes I write in Beer Money Forum, Forum Coin and myLot when I have more time. I have joined Digital Gold Forum, but I am not active there yet. Hopefully I'll find some time there.

kaka135

ForumCoin: 0

Postby skysnap » 07 Jan 2019, 08:22

Right now only 2 considering the forumwheel and postloop closed. You can see that some good sites are not much earning all the time.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,020

Postby JASPREET » 07 Jan 2019, 11:05

DG is enough for me because I don't have that much time so am enjoying my best on both forum coin and DG

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 760

Postby kingcool52 » 07 Jan 2019, 14:51

kaka135 wrote:I don't remember how many paid to post forums I have joined, but currently I am only active in PostLoop if it's considered as a paid to post forum. Besides PostLoop, sometimes I write in Beer Money Forum, Forum Coin and myLot when I have more time. I have joined Digital Gold Forum, but I am not active there yet. Hopefully I'll find some time there.

Is postloop still good? I haven't visited it in a while now because of the lack of forums to post on

kingcool52

ForumCoin: 8

Postby SUPERSINGH » 07 Jan 2019, 15:13

I was on Postloop and was able to get one payment from them of about 15 dollars but not on the website now

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 113
ForumCoin: 161

Postby kingcool52 » 08 Jan 2019, 12:47

SUPERSINGH wrote:I was on Postloop and was able to get one payment from them of about 15 dollars but not on the website now

Yeah, I remember when I used to make around $5 a day from the site but then the offers started slowing down. It's a shame really, it was a great site

kingcool52

ForumCoin: 8

Postby SUPERSINGH » 08 Jan 2019, 13:48

Its getting more and more tough for us but I am hopeful of doing better in this month and Year 2019

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 113
ForumCoin: 161

Postby katkat » 09 Jan 2019, 06:37

I am planning to add 1 or two sites but I can't decide what site will I take. I was in BMF before but didn't really push through with it. I am reading a lot here to check on some sites. I hope I can decide before the month ends and hoping get more reviews from here as well.

katkat

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 608

Postby a_jerobon » 09 Jan 2019, 06:51

ahmedo24 wrote:You can manage 4 paid forums if all of them aren't on hourly basis, there are some with fixed number of posts daily, once you are done you face others.

That is true. Four forums are manageable. Even if they are based on hourly limits, you can manage them I think.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 437

Postby amitkokiladitya » 09 Jan 2019, 06:54

skysnap wrote:Right now only 2 considering the forumwheel and postloop closed. You can see that some good sites are not much earning all the time.

Yes...only two forums namely FC and DGF. All the other forums have no work for me. I spend the rest of my time on mylot

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 211

Postby skysnap » 09 Jan 2019, 09:53

SUPERSINGH wrote:Its getting more and more tough for us but I am hopeful of doing better in this month and Year 2019

Yes me too hoping for the same. It can be pretty difficult from what I have seen so far.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,020

Postby ruthmongare » 10 Jan 2019, 17:25

I am working only on two forums but a thinking of commencing my work in my new forum zzoomit.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 317

Postby MysticMoons » 10 Jan 2019, 19:21

Right now I am only on two. But i hardly have time to post on them anymore.

Love video games? :mrgreen: Want to get paid to play them! Find out how I make 100s a month playing video games from home! Free to join! for info and payment proof click the link below! https://drunkwizardgamer.blogspot.com/2018/11/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games.html :D
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 835

Postby kaka135 » 11 Jan 2019, 04:07

I subscribed to one forum at The Forum Wheel, once in a while, the forum is active, hence I just go and make a post. I also just subscribed to a new forum at The Post Loop, but the points have become negative, so I hope the owner will add more points, hence we'll be able to earn while the sites by Ionicware come online.

kaka135

ForumCoin: 0

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum