ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: How many paid to post forums are you on?

Postby skysnap » 04 Jan 2019, 09:53

I am only on two right now. postloop has pretty much zero right now for me. And that means I have no postloop and forumwheel.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 480

Postby sofs » 04 Jan 2019, 10:06

skysnap wrote:I am only on two right now. postloop has pretty much zero right now for me. And that means I have no postloop and forumwheel.

Same for me too.. postloop has nothing to offer me right now. I was hoping that the forums will open up after the holidays, they might for all you know. But right now its the waiting game for me at least where postloop is concerned.

sofs

ForumCoin: 1,806

Postby JASPREET » 04 Jan 2019, 11:39

I will add Digital Global from today onwards as admin gave me a chance and will try to be better

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 380

Postby sofs » 04 Jan 2019, 15:01

amitkokiladitya wrote:
Katriona_22 wrote:Currently I have Forumcoin the first on my list, I have tried signing up in digitalglobal and have 2 post, not so active in there yet since I can't fully understand how it works.

You should really try to concentrate on working on DGF. This site is really a good site. If you can post regularly this site can help you to earn atleast a dollar per day

That sounds really good..I am waiting till the end of this week to get some stuff sorted out so I have enough time to focus and work there. I hope to start there soon. At least from what I read on this thread the admins try hard to run that place smoothly and come up with different schemes.

sofs

ForumCoin: 1,806

Postby Vehlijanta » 04 Jan 2019, 16:31

JASPREET wrote:I will add Digital Global from today onwards as admin gave me a chance and will try to be better

Good luck to you but stay careful this time.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 755

Postby ceci » 06 Jan 2019, 04:44

I am only working on one or two, Forum Coin and Beer Money Forum.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 620

Postby Whiterose » 06 Jan 2019, 04:58

I am just active on two forums as of now which is forum coin and dg because I am busy taking care of my kids.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Postby katkat » 06 Jan 2019, 07:59

I slowed dow in 2 other forums that I am in. But can't help to be in FC. This is part.of my routine now and I intend to stay longer.

katkat

ForumCoin: 1,085

Postby nakitakona » 06 Jan 2019, 08:10

The good source I have for my PTP forums is The Forum Wheel. I am very to say that there seems to be no active forums there anymore where I could post and be paid. So right now, I have only 5 PTP forums or site work with.

nakitakona

ForumCoin: 601

Postby matt9005 » 06 Jan 2019, 08:42

I'm using Beer Money forum, postloop and Forum Coin currently.

matt9005

ForumCoin: 55

Postby SUPERSINGH » 06 Jan 2019, 11:04

I am on above three minus Postloop and Plus Digital global.com

But I am in search of more well paying websites.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 2,244

Postby cinderella » 06 Jan 2019, 11:19

I am still a member of MyLot and BMF but only active in Forum Coin. I tried a new forum site owned by our friend here but could not find enough time to explore the site as of yet.

Visit IDEAL CAREER IDEAS for new online earning ideas!
DATA ENTRY SITES THAT YOU CAN JOIN IN 2019
cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 165

Postby Whiterose » 07 Jan 2019, 05:02

I am trying to join beermoney forum but I feel hesitant because it is a very strict site.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Postby kat82 » 07 Jan 2019, 06:06

SUPERSINGH wrote:I am in search of a few easy Pay to post forums as I can spend more time. Any suggestions please, I will be ready to join from referral as well

You referred me to Digital Global and am on it. You also talked of Beer money and I am on it. You talked of Virily and am on it without working. May be you might simply concentrate on the above and see if they can help you boost more. I see you doing lots of work.

kat82

ForumCoin: 6

Postby junrose123 » 07 Jan 2019, 06:20

I am still at postloop although I find it to be tough now as most forums are inactive.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 221

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum