ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: How many paid to post forums are you on?

Postby Chameli » 11 Jan 2019, 04:27

These days I am posting only on two forums digital global and forum coins. I am also on the forum wheel and postloop, however, there are no forums on these sites these days.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 996

Postby Whiterose » 11 Jan 2019, 05:58

I would love to be active on working to some forums but then it is really tough for as a mother.

Whiterose

ForumCoin: 382

Postby junrose123 » 11 Jan 2019, 06:59

Chameli wrote:These days I am posting only on two forums digital global and forum coins. I am also on the forum wheel and postloop, however, there are no forums on these sites these days.

I just do same also because my forums at poslotop were become inactive at the very moment that is why I am trying to be active now on DG and forum coin.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 168

Postby skysnap » 11 Jan 2019, 09:20

I am on 2 so far. As the postloop has increased the minimum rating for their own forums. It's been getting harder for me to get new forums.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,020

Postby kingcool52 » 11 Jan 2019, 12:20

If anyone is having a lack of sites on PostLoop, I did add my new, yet to be released blog on there to get some comments before launch so you can subscribe to that ;)

kingcool52

ForumCoin: 8

Postby sofs » 11 Jan 2019, 12:54

kingcool52 wrote:If anyone is having a lack of sites on PostLoop, I did add my new, yet to be released blog on there to get some comments before launch so you can subscribe to that ;)

What is the name of your blog? That would help.
Edit
I didn't see any blogs there.

sofs

ForumCoin: 848

Postby a_jerobon » 11 Jan 2019, 14:39

I was on many paid to post forums but I decided to reduce them to only three. I am now working in forum coin, digital global and mylot.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 437

Postby Vehlijanta » 11 Jan 2019, 17:08

Which pay to post forums are you earning from? Kindly share if you don't mind.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 299

Postby dominique » 11 Jan 2019, 23:08

These days I am posting only on FC. There are no forums for me on Postloop and The Forum Wheel.

dominique

ForumCoin: 23

Postby verity » 12 Jan 2019, 00:46

dominique wrote:These days I am posting only on FC. There are no forums for me on Postloop and The Forum Wheel.
Hi thier why There are no forums on Postloop and The Forum Wheel.?? are they in bankrupt?

verity

ForumCoin: 721

Postby SUPERSINGH » 12 Jan 2019, 07:07

I'm on three but I'm spending more time in DG as there are my favorite category to post and earn from it

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 113
ForumCoin: 161

Postby MysticMoons » 12 Jan 2019, 08:35

So far I am just on 2. But I am thinking of joining more for fun.
Or maybe I just need to go out more.
I am not sure anymore! But yes so far just 2 and they are both a lot of fun.

Love video games? :mrgreen: Want to get paid to play them! Find out how I make 100s a month playing video games from home! Free to join! for info and payment proof click the link below! https://drunkwizardgamer.blogspot.com/2018/11/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games.html :D
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 835

Postby arunima » 12 Jan 2019, 08:40

I am on FC, Beer Money Forum, Digital Global, One Indian forum (reach payout once in a year but love the group and discussions there) and MyLot( if you consider it as paid to post forum). I am confining my online time and so do 2-3 in day. I visit MyLot and FC more often as they are fun and help me relax between my offline job and chores.

arunima

ForumCoin: 155

Postby JASPREET » 12 Jan 2019, 11:09

Chameli wrote:These days I am posting only on two forums digital global and forum coins. I am also on the forum wheel and postloop, however, there are no forums on these sites these days.

I am also on these forums and hopeful of earning this time from Dg

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 760

Postby msmoneybags » 12 Jan 2019, 16:12

FC and BMF but Im really not into them to earn anymore, just to chat and learn more about sites, or share my experiences with sites. I will use my FC points to update my signature etc

msmoneybags

ForumCoin: 114

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum