ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

How many paid to post forums are you on?

Postby sofs » 08 Dec 2018, 16:43

I am interested to know how many paid to post forum are you on currently? Are you active on all of them or have you put some of those on the back burner? How many hours of work would you be putting in on all of them collectively.
I appreciate all responses .. thanks in advance.
  • 0

User avatar
sofs
 
Posts: 1,295
Reputation: 122
ForumCoin: 1,806

Re: How many paid to post forums are you on?

Postby jobless dude » 08 Dec 2018, 16:45

Currently, I am using ForumCoin, Digital Global. I am not using BeerMoneyForum.
  • 0

User avatar
jobless dude
 
Posts: 1,469
Location: India
Reputation: 102
ForumCoin: 82

Re: How many paid to post forums are you on?

Postby MysticMoons » 08 Dec 2018, 16:50

Right now just one. but I plan to join a few others soon.
I love chatting online, so I get addicted. :D
  • 0

Get paid to be online! make money while being on facebook, youtube or any site! pays worldwide. No min payout. Money has been sent to me every 3 days
https://bittubeapp.com?ref?2JSXPMYFO
User avatar
MysticMoons
 
Posts: 1,921
Location: Cool World
Reputation: 177
ForumCoin: 1,907

Re: How many paid to post forums are you on?

Postby kingcool52 » 08 Dec 2018, 20:59

Just the two at the moment and I can't see myself joining any others. I am a member here (obviously :D ) and BeerMoneyForum although I would say I post much more frequently over here now.
  • 0

User avatar
kingcool52
 
Posts: 1,475
Reputation: 111
ForumCoin: 286

Re: How many paid to post forums are you on?

Postby nela13 » 08 Dec 2018, 21:40

I am a member of Forum Coin, Beer money Forum and Mylot. I also made my registration in defat.net but I haven't posted there yet.
  • 0

nela13
 
Posts: 14,694
Referrals: 3
Reputation: 827
ForumCoin: 343

Re: How many paid to post forums are you on?

Postby suny » 08 Dec 2018, 21:46

I am on four but active on FC and an Indian forum. However, I post one or two on other ones BMF and DG once in a while. TFW was another one that paid well but it's no more working for me.
  • 0

User avatar
suny
 
Posts: 9,647
Referrals: 63
Reputation: 1620
ForumCoin: 112

Re: How many paid to post forums are you on?

Postby amitkokiladitya » 09 Dec 2018, 07:19

suny wrote:I am on four but active on FC and an Indian forum. However, I post one or two on other ones BMF and DG once in a while. TFW was another one that paid well but it's no more working for me.


Which Indian forum are you talking about? Please share some more details about it.
  • 0

User avatar
amitkokiladitya
 
Posts: 2,393
Reputation: 115
ForumCoin: 229

Re: How many paid to post forums are you on?

Postby ReignRenRen » 09 Dec 2018, 07:21

I am using ForumCoin, digitalglobal and beermoneyforum. Mostly, I am active on digitalglobal and forumcoin. I rarely open my account on beermoneyforum.
  • 0

User avatar
ReignRenRen
 
Posts: 280
Reputation: 17
ForumCoin: 456

Re: How many paid to post forums are you on?

Postby arunima » 09 Dec 2018, 08:10

amitkokiladitya wrote:
suny wrote:I am on four but active on FC and an Indian forum. However, I post one or two on other ones BMF and DG once in a while. TFW was another one that paid well but it's no more working for me.


Which Indian forum are you talking about? Please share some more details about it.

It is Boddunan. But it has no fixed earning. You get paid only if you are in top posters of week. The max you can make is 50 Rs in a week and the payout is Rs1500. Earlier it used to pay for articles and then reaching payout was easy. I have been paid once by them last year. Now I am looking forward to my second payment soon. It took me more than an year to reach that. But the site is really good for a thoughful and intellectual interaction. I love it. You can not call it a money making site but definitely a good discussion platform. :thumbup: I love the site and I am regular to it though it is not good for earning.
  • 0

arunima
 
Posts: 2,259
Location: India
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 180
ForumCoin: 296

Re: How many paid to post forums are you on?

Postby SUPERSINGH » 09 Dec 2018, 11:50

I am in search of a few easy Pay to post forums as I can spend more time. Any suggestions please, I will be ready to join from referral as well
  • 0

User avatar
SUPERSINGH
 
Posts: 14,683
Location: Singh-a-pur
Referrals: 115
Reputation: 639
ForumCoin: 2,244

Re: How many paid to post forums are you on?

Postby MysticMoons » 09 Dec 2018, 20:28

ReignRenRen wrote:I am using ForumCoin, digitalglobal and beermoneyforum. Mostly, I am active on digitalglobal and forumcoin. I rarely open my account on beermoneyforum.


Is it fun to post on digital global? I am thinking of joining up at that site. :mrgreen:
  • 0

Get paid to be online! make money while being on facebook, youtube or any site! pays worldwide. No min payout. Money has been sent to me every 3 days
https://bittubeapp.com?ref?2JSXPMYFO
User avatar
MysticMoons
 
Posts: 1,921
Location: Cool World
Reputation: 177
ForumCoin: 1,907

Re: How many paid to post forums are you on?

Postby Rational Mind » 09 Dec 2018, 23:18

These days the only forum where I am posting daily is forum coin. I am not posting on a lot of forums where I am active. I am on Postloop and the forum wheel as well.
  • 0

User avatar
Rational Mind
Banned
 
Posts: 4,006
Reputation: 302
ForumCoin: 34

Re: How many paid to post forums are you on?

Postby jobless dude » 10 Dec 2018, 00:45

SUPERSINGH wrote:I am in search of a few easy Pay to post forums as I can spend more time. Any suggestions please, I will be ready to join from referral as well

I think you should join alexamaster site. One can easily make one dollar per day. I am going to work on that site seriously.
  • 0

User avatar
jobless dude
 
Posts: 1,469
Location: India
Reputation: 102
ForumCoin: 82

Re: How many paid to post forums are you on?

Postby simplyfred » 10 Dec 2018, 01:40

Right now, I am only using Beermoney and Forum coin but I am willing to participate on other forum site.
  • 0

User avatar
simplyfred
 
Posts: 4,397
Reputation: 204
ForumCoin: 1,436

Re: How many paid to post forums are you on?

Postby sofs » 10 Dec 2018, 01:57

arunima wrote:
amitkokiladitya wrote:
suny wrote:I am on four but active on FC and an Indian forum. However, I post one or two on other ones BMF and DG once in a while. TFW was another one that paid well but it's no more working for me.


Which Indian forum are you talking about? Please share some more details about it.

It is Boddunan. But it has no fixed earning. You get paid only if you are in top posters of week. The max you can make is 50 Rs in a week and the payout is Rs1500. Earlier it used to pay for articles and then reaching payout was easy. I have been paid once by them last year. Now I am looking forward to my second payment soon. It took me more than an year to reach that. But the site is really good for a thoughful and intellectual interaction. I love it. You can not call it a money making site but definitely a good discussion platform. :thumbup: I love the site and I am regular to it though it is not good for earning.


Sounds like you are on a roll.. enjoy yourself. I love forums that have some sensible discussions going on.. I was so caught up in some awesome discussions on mylot yesterday.. It makes you go straight to that site even if you don't make too much money there. :)

--- 10 Dec 2018, 07:32 ---

jobless dude wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:I am in search of a few easy Pay to post forums as I can spend more time. Any suggestions please, I will be ready to join from referral as well

I think you should join alexamaster site. One can easily make one dollar per day. I am going to work on that site seriously.

That sounds like good money.. worth the time.. I would like to check that out. thanks.

dominique wrote:These days the only forum where I am posting daily is forum coin. I am not posting on a lot of forums where I am active. I am on Postloop and the forum wheel as well.


I have been hearing that its getting more and more difficult on forum wheel these days.. the last time I was in postloops there were hardly any forums to post on..
  • 0

User avatar
sofs
 
Posts: 1,295
Reputation: 122
ForumCoin: 1,806

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ahmedo24, junrose123, simplyfred and 2 guests

cron
Reputation System ©'