New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

How many paid to post forums are you on?

Postby sofs » 08 Dec 2018, 16:43

I am interested to know how many paid to post forum are you on currently? Are you active on all of them or have you put some of those on the back burner? How many hours of work would you be putting in on all of them collectively.
I appreciate all responses .. thanks in advance.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,634

Re: How many paid to post forums are you on?

Postby jobless dude » 08 Dec 2018, 16:45

Currently, I am using ForumCoin, Digital Global. I am not using BeerMoneyForum.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 81

Postby MysticMoons » 08 Dec 2018, 16:50

Right now just one. but I plan to join a few others soon.
I love chatting online, so I get addicted. :D

Get paid to play video games from home! Over 1000 dollars earned for me. Pays Worldwide! With paypal. Watch the video below to learn how
https://ghettomediaempire.blogspot.com/2019/06/how-to-get-paid-to-play-video-games.html
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 160

Postby Ash » 08 Dec 2018, 20:59

Just the two at the moment and I can't see myself joining any others. I am a member here (obviously :D ) and BeerMoneyForum although I would say I post much more frequently over here now.

Ash

ForumCoin: 381

Postby nela13 » 08 Dec 2018, 21:40

I am a member of Forum Coin, Beer money Forum and Mylot. I also made my registration in defat.net but I haven't posted there yet.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 382

Postby suny » 08 Dec 2018, 21:46

I am on four but active on FC and an Indian forum. However, I post one or two on other ones BMF and DG once in a while. TFW was another one that paid well but it's no more working for me.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 362

Postby amitkokiladitya » 09 Dec 2018, 07:19

suny wrote:I am on four but active on FC and an Indian forum. However, I post one or two on other ones BMF and DG once in a while. TFW was another one that paid well but it's no more working for me.

Which Indian forum are you talking about? Please share some more details about it.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 61

Postby ReignRenRen » 09 Dec 2018, 07:21

I am using ForumCoin, digitalglobal and beermoneyforum. Mostly, I am active on digitalglobal and forumcoin. I rarely open my account on beermoneyforum.

ReignRenRen

ForumCoin: 457

Postby arunima » 09 Dec 2018, 08:10

amitkokiladitya wrote:
suny wrote:I am on four but active on FC and an Indian forum. However, I post one or two on other ones BMF and DG once in a while. TFW was another one that paid well but it's no more working for me.

Which Indian forum are you talking about? Please share some more details about it.

It is Boddunan. But it has no fixed earning. You get paid only if you are in top posters of week. The max you can make is 50 Rs in a week and the payout is Rs1500. Earlier it used to pay for articles and then reaching payout was easy. I have been paid once by them last year. Now I am looking forward to my second payment soon. It took me more than an year to reach that. But the site is really good for a thoughful and intellectual interaction. I love it. You can not call it a money making site but definitely a good discussion platform. :thumbup: I love the site and I am regular to it though it is not good for earning.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 509

Postby SUPERSINGH » 09 Dec 2018, 11:50

I am in search of a few easy Pay to post forums as I can spend more time. Any suggestions please, I will be ready to join from referral as well

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 123
ForumCoin: 1,514

Postby MysticMoons » 09 Dec 2018, 20:28

ReignRenRen wrote:I am using ForumCoin, digitalglobal and beermoneyforum. Mostly, I am active on digitalglobal and forumcoin. I rarely open my account on beermoneyforum.

Is it fun to post on digital global? I am thinking of joining up at that site. :mrgreen:

Get paid to play video games from home! Over 1000 dollars earned for me. Pays Worldwide! With paypal. Watch the video below to learn how
https://ghettomediaempire.blogspot.com/2019/06/how-to-get-paid-to-play-video-games.html
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 160

Postby Rational Mind » 09 Dec 2018, 23:18

These days the only forum where I am posting daily is forum coin. I am not posting on a lot of forums where I am active. I am on Postloop and the forum wheel as well.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby jobless dude » 10 Dec 2018, 00:45

SUPERSINGH wrote:I am in search of a few easy Pay to post forums as I can spend more time. Any suggestions please, I will be ready to join from referral as well

I think you should join alexamaster site. One can easily make one dollar per day. I am going to work on that site seriously.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 81

Postby simplyfred » 10 Dec 2018, 01:40

Right now, I am only using Beermoney and Forum coin but I am willing to participate on other forum site.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 148

Postby sofs » 10 Dec 2018, 01:57

arunima wrote:
amitkokiladitya wrote:

It is Boddunan. But it has no fixed earning. You get paid only if you are in top posters of week. The max you can make is 50 Rs in a week and the payout is Rs1500. Earlier it used to pay for articles and then reaching payout was easy. I have been paid once by them last year. Now I am looking forward to my second payment soon. It took me more than an year to reach that. But the site is really good for a thoughful and intellectual interaction. I love it. You can not call it a money making site but definitely a good discussion platform. :thumbup: I love the site and I am regular to it though it is not good for earning.

Sounds like you are on a roll.. enjoy yourself. I love forums that have some sensible discussions going on.. I was so caught up in some awesome discussions on mylot yesterday.. It makes you go straight to that site even if you don't make too much money there. :)

--- 10 Dec 2018, 07:32 ---

jobless dude wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:I am in search of a few easy Pay to post forums as I can spend more time. Any suggestions please, I will be ready to join from referral as well

I think you should join alexamaster site. One can easily make one dollar per day. I am going to work on that site seriously.

That sounds like good money.. worth the time.. I would like to check that out. thanks.

dominique wrote:These days the only forum where I am posting daily is forum coin. I am not posting on a lot of forums where I am active. I am on Postloop and the forum wheel as well.

I have been hearing that its getting more and more difficult on forum wheel these days.. the last time I was in postloops there were hardly any forums to post on..

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,634

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum