*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: What would you do?

Postby kanchan18 » 10 Feb 2019, 18:00

I will certainly not post anything here. What is the point in devoting time to a non paying site while we can make money elsewhere. Saying that i must say i will miss this site simply because I have learnt so many from the members here.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 1,052

Postby Kei » 11 Feb 2019, 05:28

I would still be here, I admit that I would not be as active as I am now, but I would definitely contribute to the site one way or another. The site is very nice and comforting to work on.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby Abigael » 11 Feb 2019, 06:05

Keefers wrote:Ok, I think this is appropriate for the 1 million dollar question I am going to ask? IF you took away FC and the revenue generating part of this forum, would you still be a member or would you still contribute to this forum? This you will all understand the power of money and what it does.

I think I would still be here. This is the most active site I have ever come across and I like it so much. I like the interactions that go on here. I like playing the forum games and I like that the admins are so active and responsive.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby anilmr » 15 Feb 2019, 19:11

Well to be frank, I would surely be hesitant to contribute more actively on this forum - I would not stop altogether, yes, but as you say - money surely does have a power which you can't resist.

anilmr

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 2,183

Postby Keefers » 15 Feb 2019, 21:23

Just wanted to know if most of you would remain here or go find another paying forum

Keefers

ForumCoin: 285

Postby Kei » 15 Feb 2019, 22:00

Like I noted, I would definitely be here. Also definitely not as active as I am now. I would love to contribute my little quota even without pay. Sometimes it is just a mindset since we can rather be on social media without earning a penny.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby ruthmongare » 21 Feb 2019, 17:56

I think I'll still be checking the site once in a while just like the way am doing with bmf. I normally check it once in a while for some updates.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Previous

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum