ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

What would you do?

Postby Keefers » 07 Dec 2018, 03:59

Ok, I think this is appropriate for the 1 million dollar question I am going to ask? IF you took away FC and the revenue generating part of this forum, would you still be a member or would you still contribute to this forum? This you will all understand the power of money and what it does.

Keefers

ForumCoin: 64

Re: What would you do?

Postby augusta » 07 Dec 2018, 05:56

I'm sure I will still be here. I just like the cool nature of the site. No picking on members like other forums. The admin is very responsive and the users are super friendly here. So money or no money this is a cool site.

augusta

ForumCoin: 388

Postby arunima » 07 Dec 2018, 06:22

I love this site and it has helped me a lot with my online earning journey. If it stops paying, I will not abandon it but my frequency of visit and time spent here will definitely decrease. FCs earned here are a big motivator for me to visit this site daily.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 742

Postby amitkokiladitya » 07 Dec 2018, 07:23

I don't think I will leave this forum. I can go for a short break but nothing more than that.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 234

Postby OldGuy » 07 Dec 2018, 07:44

Although it is true that many members join with an interest in the earnings, that fact remains that this is a very slow earning site. The FC earnings are little more than a penny for your thoughts, so it is not like it is a big deal.

The true value of this site is in the content, and what you can learn about the huge range of other online money making opportunities combined with the fact you can use your ForumCoin collection to pay for low cost promotion of your own site, or use it to pay for trades and services with other members, as just some examples.

You can add a signature line that will appear in every post to promote your own offers.
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=57&hilit=signature#p128

You can add your own link at low cost.
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=9785

This site is much more than the earnings from posting. Although the earnings from posting is an enticement, promoting your own interests and learning about other opportunities is the bigger value.

Please help make ForumCoin friendlier!
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22964
OldGuy
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 627

Postby suny » 07 Dec 2018, 07:47

Actually I can earn a lot in the same time that I spent on Forumcoin but this site is more than earning money. After all I was still there on Mylot when it stopped paying (but far lesser active now). This site is actually an encyclopedia of earning sites.

suny

Referrals: 61
ForumCoin: 34

Postby simplyfred » 07 Dec 2018, 09:45

I'll be very honest. Maybe, I will still contribute some but not as active as I can be. Or in the long run I may leave this forum if I've found a better forum site that I can earn. Just being honest with your query.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 576

Postby moondebi » 07 Dec 2018, 11:04

I've been here since 2015 and perhaps made only one redemption so far. :lol: But I could dedicate more than half of my online earning to this site. It's a pretty cordial place where people share their online endeavours frankly. Forumcoin is unlike some other forums where money often costs too much.

moondebi

ForumCoin: 103

Postby sofs » 07 Dec 2018, 13:21

To be honest I may not be there.. I would spend more time on writing my book. I try to put away my online earnings toward my book which is still in its infancy,

sofs

ForumCoin: 145

Postby Keefers » 07 Dec 2018, 21:18

I like what Moondebi had to say. And SOfs I can't really blame you for that. Your doing a good thing with your earnings.

Keefers

ForumCoin: 64

Postby darkthorn » 07 Dec 2018, 22:47

Being hoest I don't know, I come here because I like it and I do not visit the forum everyday. I was also paid a couple of times but I do not spend enough time here to get a payment every month.

darkthorn

ForumCoin: 396

Postby nakitakona » 08 Dec 2018, 01:01

Keefers wrote:Ok, I think this is appropriate for the 1 million dollar question I am going to ask? IF you took away FC and the revenue generating part of this forum, would you still be a member or would you still contribute to this forum? This you will all understand the power of money and what it does.

It is out of context I should say. Generally we are here or I am here for a penny. That is to earn money. Look what had happened to myLot before. It announced that the site would cut off its payment service to its users. The members suddenly disappear including myself. Paying system of every working site is the main feature which any prospective user/member is eager to register and work on it. And in like manner, the site is also generating an income of their members/users activities.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 719

Postby A K Rao » 08 Dec 2018, 04:43

Hard for me to make any comment on that. in fact though the money I make on line is nothing but peanuts for me, but I draw a sense of satisfaction and sense of achievement when I see them increasing on my earning board. If the site stops payment then I will lose that joy and the thrill.

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 978

Postby freelancermariagrace » 08 Dec 2018, 06:31

Probably, I would still be here because I learn a lot from the members like how to make money online, websites that worth-joining, etc

freelancermariagrace

ForumCoin: 81

Postby MysticMoons » 08 Dec 2018, 07:07

Well since I have only made 2 dollars on here.I am sure i would still post!
I think the info about big money on here, and online gigs to make a lot
is for more then the 10 cents we make a day here. Still its nice pocket money
to buy a beer or a snack lol

Love video games? :mrgreen: Want to get paid to play them! Find out how I make 100s a month playing video games from home! Free to join! for info and payment proof click the link below! https://drunkwizardgamer.blogspot.com/2018/11/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games.html :D
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 304

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum